www.sino-doll.com

Questions for Sinodoll Owners

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Questions for Sinodoll Owners

Post by Willendorph »

Hi everyone

I've been looking at new dolls a bit lately, and I'm quite captivated by the S152. It seems like a great body sculpt with a good size and weight. In particular, one photoset on here really got me by Osmond. I'll add a photo to make it easy to see what I'm talking about:
S152.png
S152.png (1.9 MiB) Viewed 809 times
Link to original post: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=111392

I think it's partially the skin colour that makes the photo compared to others of the 152, it makes her look really healthy, but also exotic. I think Osmond says it's a "dark skin tone", but I think it might actually be tan, can anyone confirm?

I'm not really decided between heads either. I do like the one in the picture, but also the newer S16 Snow face (I'll add a photo below). There aren't a lot of pictures of her available though, and none on the 152 body. I think she could look great with that darker skin tone, and I'm a sucker for a smiling happy doll!
01.jpg
01.jpg (34.5 KiB) Viewed 809 times
Anyway, that's basically just me talking about what I like. I've read through the reviews on TDF, but what I want to know from people who own sinodolls is really more to do with options and stuff as there isn't too much info out there. To make it easy, I'll number them.

1) As I mentioned, is that picture up top "tan" skin or the "dark tan"?

2) Construction wise, I've heard Sinodoll use a soft core with silicone over it. Has anyone had any issues? (I ask because DS use a harder foam core that I've had some problems with)?

3) Does anyone have the ultra soft vagina option? Does it tear easier or just stretch better? I'd be worried about damage, but I'm not sure if it's actually more resistant to damage because of the softness, so any opinions would be welcome.

4) Tan lines? has anyone got the option. I'd be tempted as I think with darker skin they'd probably look incredible, but I'd be worried they would wear off unevenly or something. I know they seal them like makeup, but I'd be interested to know if anyone has any experience.

I'm sure I'll think of more questions as we go, but that'll certainly do for now :glou:

osmond
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Questions for Sinodoll Owners

Post by osmond »

This is the old tan skin color on my s152, so you when order the skin tone and send my photo to the salesman to avoid any misunderstanding

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

osmond wrote:This is the old tan skin color on my s152, so you when order the skin tone and send my photo to the salesman to avoid any misunderstanding
Thanks. That really helps :D

It did look like a slightly different colour (like somewhere between the 2 options), which is why I was wondering about it. Your doll is very beautiful!

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Willendorph wrote:
osmond wrote:This is the old tan skin color on my s152, so you when order the skin tone and send my photo to the salesman to avoid any misunderstanding
Thanks. That really helps :D

It did look like a slightly different colour (like somewhere between the 2 options), which is why I was wondering about it. Your doll is very beautiful!
osmond :thumbs_up:
Yes,please send the photo to us when you place the order to avoid any misunderstanding.
And also please note that different shooting environment will also make the skin looks a little different.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

INFORMATIONS