www.sino-doll.com

Vaginal tears on older mold 161s not all fixed.

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Vaginal tears on older mold 161s not all fixed.

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
In all fairness to SINO, there is a big difference in a labia tearing in a built in doll VS an insert doll.
His doll was insert model so maybe this was caused by how he attempted to input the insert inside her.
Or SINO needs to look closer at their insert models
One huge advantage to silicone over TPE is alcohol is fine to use on them so one trick I learned was to use hand sanitizer to lube insert to slide right in.
Jeff

rey
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rey »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi,
In all fairness to SINO, there is a big difference in a labia tearing in a built in doll VS an insert doll.
His doll was insert model so maybe this was caused by how he attempted to input the insert inside her.
One huge advantage to silicone over TPE is alcohol is fine to use on them so one trick I learned was to use hand sanitizer to lube insert to slide right in.
Jeff
I believe the new vagina model of built in doll should solved tearing issue. But for the insert model, her vagina mouth seem not thick enough.
I had no problem when I inserted. May be I spread her legs too much, that cause tensions at the vagina mouth.
When her vagina got too much forces :oops: , tearing occur.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Jab wrote:Sino wants more money after providing faulty product? The product is faulty, Sino has admitted to this.

I do believe, I've stated in this thread, I'm not paying more money for something I've already paid for.
Sino has not delivered the advertised product to any of the people with tears. Once it tears, it's value is much lower to the customer regardless of fix or not.
They'll always be leery of the fix.

None of your sent solutions fixed my tear as my tear was too extreme to fix. Not silpoxy, your Sino glue, not your A and B pouring mix, nothing worked
Jeff/BCD was sent materials from Sino to test 10 adhesives to possibly help fix my doll.
Jeff found one adhesive that "might" hold. No adhesive was found to reliably work.

It also seems, you haven't fixed the tearing issue with new dolls.
Why should any customer/vendor finance or have to fix Sino faulty product line?

Me buying a new doll that potentially has the same problem is unacceptable. You should see this is unfair to customers and do the right thing.
Sino owes me a working doll.

1. Free replacement at no cost to me/JeffBCD, Jeff gets old doll and sells her. Sino get's proceeds to offset losses.
2. Full refund of $2895 purchase price.

Jab
Wow! :o
This is turning into a mess. :thumbs_down:

Sinodoll, you need to address this in a proper way.
A discounted doll is NOT the remedy here.
He already paid for a sexdoll. If he can't use it for sex without massive damage, he wasted his money due to your faulty engineering.
You have publicly stated this is a problem. Jab tried to remedy himself and it didn't work.
Send him a new doll body at no charge or refund his money.
Otherwise, Sinodoll will look like rip off assholes that don't stand behind a faulty product. :x

That would not be a good look for you.

Before this, I was considering your products.
If you give Jab the shaft here, I will no longer consider your products as it will be obvious there is no customer support.
You can't even tell him how to fix it so it will hold!
That, is pretty incompetent.
You don't even know how to fix your own products and you won't give him a new body that supposedly won't have this problem.

Shame on you Sinodoll if you don't make this right!

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Sinodoll wrote:
Jab wrote:Thank you for your reply, Emily

Basically Sino sold a faulty product, admitted to a faulty product, continued to sell the product.
The first repairs were attempted with sil poxy, then the Sino glue.
Another customer tried Sino glue and silpoxy, which didn't hold his tear.

There was no information at the time from Sino to not use any other products.
The statement, using other products making the labia harder to fix is also a guess.

How is a customer supposed to know this if in fact true?
How is any of this fair to the customer?

Sinos upgraded technology doesn't help me now.

Customers shouldn't have to repair new faulty product but here we are.
If I buy a Samsung washing machine that's faulty, I have it brought back to the store without having to attempt repairs.
Customer gets new machine.

This should have been Sinos reaction to this. Then there'd have been no problem.
Instead, I've got an unusable doll I paid good money for.

Jab
Good day Jab,

Thank you for your feedback about your concern.
Please forgive me that I need to take some time to investigate for your situation from head to toe with my boss, we understand your disappointed in your doll's labia tear, although, you're tried to fix the problem a lot of time, it is unuseful for your doll.
I believe that you think your current doll is a faulty product, it is because her labia was made by the old process, there is nothing to change in used a lot of repairing thing as well.
After the communicaiton with my boss, my boss suggests that we can give you a special price to purchase a new doll to replace the old one, the labia of the new doll is upgraded, more thick than your current doll, kindly check the photo as below:

161cm Old Labia
Old Labia.JPG
161cm New Labia
New Labia.JPG
161cm - the skin around vagina is thin
Old Labia 2.JPG
161cm -the skin around vagina is thick
New Labia 2.JPG
New Labia 3.JPG
Greeting from Sino-doll

Sincerely,
Sin-doll
Emily
So, they had to change the visual appearance of the labia to fix this? If this is what all the new dolls will look like going forward, then it looks like I've waited all this time for the new A-Cup for nothing, as I won't be buying it. To me, the original Vag. appearance was a major selling point, now, definitely a hard NO.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

rey wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi,
Jeff
I believe the new vagina model of built in doll should solved tearing issue. But for the insert model, her vagina mouth seem not thick enough.
I had no problem when I inserted. May be I spread her legs too much, that cause tensions at the vagina mouth.
When her vagina got too much forces :oops: , tearing occur.
The issue of spreading the legs too much is a design fault in the first place. As I and others have suggested to them, increasing the pubic fat area, effectively detaching it from the legs, would alleviate this. It is causing undue stress, and is very unrealistic. Real ones do not gape wide open every time the leg are spread eagle.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Jab wrote:Sino wants more money after providing faulty product? The product is faulty, Sino has admitted to this.

I do believe, I've stated in this thread, I'm not paying more money for something I've already paid for.
Sino has not delivered the advertised product to any of the people with tears. Once it tears, it's value is much lower to the customer regardless of fix or not.

None of your sent solutions fixed my tear as my tear was too extreme to fix. Not silpoxy, your Sino glue, not your A and B pouring mix, nothing worked
Jeff/BCD was sent materials from Sino to test 10 adhesives to possibly help fix my doll.
Jeff found one adhesive that "might" hold. No adhesive was found to reliably work.

Me buying a new doll that potentially has the same problem is unacceptable. You should see this is unfair to customers and do the right thing.

1. Free replacement at no cost to me/JeffBCD, Jeff gets old doll and sells her. Sino get's proceeds to offset losses.

Jab
Good day Jab

There is a lot of reason to lead the labia tear, we are unable to find the main reason from the photos, but unfortunately you are facing this problem, if you use our repair kit that we send to you, I believe the tear will be resolved.
2. After we received your feedback, we were sent the repair kit for you in time, but we unfortunately you have used other repair material before using our repair kit. Cause your repair material repel with the silicone material of the labia, and the silicone material of the labia is difference with before.
Please note that this is a property of silicone materials, no our repair material, because our repair materials are specially formulated based on our production materials.
3. Based on the above accident and regret, we suggest that offer 50% off for you to purchase a new doll, we hope to solve your use needs.
4. We sincerely assist to resolve your problem, but due to the sex doll is belong to private supplies, once uesed, We do not accept returns or refunds, we hope you can understand.
5. Because the genitals are the parts of the sex doll that use the most frequency and intensity, in order to reduce labia tear accident, we have already upgarde our produce technical, so that continue to give you the best quality experience.
The continuous updating and replacement of products is the need of development. We have been continuously improving our products in order to improve the performance and user experience of our products.
6. Regarding you request get the full refund ($2895), we sincerely apologize, because this amount is not fully charged by us. If you want to get further assistance about refund, please contact your seller, and we will communicate with your seller.
In this case, we sincerley apologize for you that you have a unhappy exprience, we hope you could accpet our suggestion and get an enjoyable sex experience as soon as possible

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Sinodoll wrote:

Jab
Good day Jab

There is a lot of reason to lead the labia tear, we are unable to find the main reason from the photos, but unfortunately you are facing this problem, if you use our repair kit that we send to you, I believe the tear will be resolved.
2. After we received your feedback, we were sent the repair kit for you in time, but we unfortunately you have used other repair material before using our repair kit. Cause your repair material repel with the silicone material of the labia, and the silicone material of the labia is difference with before.
Please note that this is a property of silicone materials, no our repair material, because our repair materials are specially formulated based on our production materials.
3. Based on the above accident and regret, we suggest that offer lower price for you to purchase a new doll, we hope to solve your use needs.
4. We sincerely assist to resolve your problem, but due to the sex doll is belong to private supplies, once uesed, We do not accept returns or refunds, we hope you can understand.
5. Because the genitals are the parts of the sex doll that use the most frequency and intensity, in order to reduce labia tear accident, we have already upgarde our produce technical, so that continue to give you the best quality experience.
The continuous updating and replacement of products is the need of development. We have been continuously improving our products in order to improve the performance and user experience of our products.
6. Regarding you request get the full refund ($2895), we sincerely apologize, because this amount is not fully charged by us. If you want to get further assistance about refund, please contact your seller, and we will communicate with your seller.
In this case, we sincerley apologize for you that you have a unhappy exprience, we hope you could accpet our suggestion and get an enjoyable sex experience as soon as possible

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily

Jab

Post by Jab »

Your engineering was faulty.
Sino had no idea how to fix it's own labial tears at that time.

Your suggestion is unfair.

1. Replace my doll at no cost, Jeff sells old doll, Sino gets the money.
2. Refund all money you've been paid for this doll.

Imo, you're trying to steal from me.
Sino hasn't provided the doll I've paid for the first time.
I'm not paying more money, when I didn't get what I paid for already.

Jab

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Jab wrote:Your engineering was faulty.
Sino had no idea how to fix it's own labial tears at that time.

Your suggestion is unfair.

1. Replace my doll at no cost, Jeff sells old doll, Sino gets the money.
2. Refund all money you've been paid for this doll.

Imo, you're trying to steal from me.
Sino hasn't provided the doll I've paid for the first time.
I'm not paying more money, when I didn't get what I paid for already.

Jab
Good day Jab,

Could I share an example in here with you?
If you have a customer purchased your product
After using, he found the product have some problems (P.s.: you don't know how did he use your product).
Then he used his own method to try to fix the product without you guide, the result is, the product cannot fix, and the current material of the product is different with the original material.
Next he asks you to send some repair kit for him, you follow his request and sent.
But finally, your repair kit is not useful for him, then he complain your product is a fault, and your method is nothing useful, you customer request you to full refund, how do think about this example?
May I know, do you follow the customer request and provide a full refund?
Meanwhile, we hope you could understand, we reply in here because it is our responsibility being after-service & support team, I am glad to provide the service & information for you. If you want to request to get full refund ($2895), please contact your seller and get further assistance, becasue this full amount didn't charge by us, it was charged by your seller.
Please note we are glad to support you anytime, I believe every value solution is from communication.
Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

well, to be all fairness to Sino, i had a purchase recently from them, directly. When i received the doll, i found a punctured hole at the bottom of one of the feet. It was believed to be cause by the courier service, Fedex. I do recalled seeing a hole at the same area on the box. Sino had since sent me a repair kit (which i hadn't got the time to fix yet), and another compensation, which i am happy with (can't reveal here, or everyone would start destroying their doll for it!). So, i think Sino is sincere enough to uphold their customer services. I believed they are in the run for producing the best silicone doll for the lower end market. I wishes them success, and able to innovate better dolls for me to purchase in the future.

Jab

Post by Jab »

I'd stand by my product just like many other manufacturers on TDF do, except Sino.

Your product is faulty by company admission.
viewtopic.php?f=425&t=115472
Faulty engineering is the reason we are here, Sino has no idea why my tear can't be fixed.
That you think it's ok to have to fix a new doll and admitted faulty product is beyond me.

My doll tore after 3 days Emily, 3 days, not weeks. My doll has not been abused or used incorrectly.
You'll be hearing from my vendor and I'm going to have to eventually request TDF mediation.

Jab.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Jab wrote:You'll be hearing from my vendor and I'm going to have to eventually request TDF mediation.
Normally we wait for the customer to contact us and ask for mediation. In this case I'd like to encourage this.

This public thread is four pages long, it is damaging to the manufacturer, it doesn't solve anything for the customer. This is why TDF Management always promotes private talks. We can provide a private section at TDF to discuss the issue. In most cases we are able to reach a resolution that solves the issue of the customer and is fair to the vendor/manufacturer. No guarantees, it does depend on the willingness of all involved to find the right resolution. We would like to give it a try.

Jab, if you like this, send me a PM and I'll invite you, BCD and Sinodoll to talk about it.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi Emily,
Please remember David sent him out the little white tube first, ok.....But it did not work, ok?
Now, if he had sent out the best product first, maybe this all could have been avoided.
I tested over ten adhesives on your silicone.
Even one Nescio suggested , one carried by a high end doll maker, not sil-poxy.
The little tube David sent him, did not hold at all, ok? I have one as well....
The only thing that had promise was clear widow adhesive flow-able silicone.
Now, this held fine on the lighter blend he sent me.
Not on the darker.
But this goes deeper than vagina tears.
If someone gets a cut on their dolls arm for example, is the only product that will work the one you are using to
basically recore the dolls vaginal cavity?
V/r
Jeff

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very sorry to read this saga.

When I first tried my lady she was wonderfully tight. That meant the hole was small. The trouble is that western private parts I believe to be larger than Asian and therefore nothing short of enlarging the hole is going to sort out the problem reliably. On mine I found there was a split up to the appropriate size for me and it hasn't enlarged beyond that. I haven't yet tried the repair but the dowelled supplied is too small and I think this is the reason why repairs haven't held.

As I recommended this doll I feel very bad about not taking enough notice in thus direction and apologise.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi Emily,
Please remember David sent him out the little white tube first, ok.....But it did not work, ok?
Now, if he had sent out the best product first, maybe this all could have been avoided.
I tested over ten adhesives on your silicone.
Even one Nescio suggested , one carried by a high end doll maker, not sil-poxy.
The little tube David sent him, did not hold at all, ok? I have one as well....
The only thing that had promise was clear widow adhesive flow-able silicone.
Now, this held fine on the lighter blend he sent me.
Not on the darker.
But this goes deeper than vagina tears.
If someone gets a cut on their dolls arm for example, is the only product that will work the one you are using to
basically recore the dolls vaginal cavity?
V/r
Jeff

Good day Jeff, please view this photo as below:
11.png
11.png (256.7 KiB) Viewed 641 times
I am sorry, so, am I misunderstanding these sentences?

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily

INFORMATIONS