www.sino-doll.com

Lighter-Skinned "Western" Heads

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
denmarkhamill
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Lighter-Skinned "Western" Heads

Post by denmarkhamill »

Are there any examples available of these Western-style heads, but with a lighter skin tone?

S14 Selina
S13 Aurora

And do you offer S17 Aura in an open-eye version?

Sinodoll has many beautiful Eastern women, but the selection for Western girls seems a bit limited. Are there any new heads coming soon?

Thelaststraw
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Lighter-Skinned "Western" Heads

Post by Thelaststraw »

Very unfortunate, that and a slightly smaller breasted model is what turned me away from Sino. They have beautiful sculpts and detail but sadly didn't have exactly what I was looking for at the time. If you can wait they seem to be turning out new bodies and heads at a steady pace is the word on the street...lol.
I'm sure someone much more knowledgeable than me will give much more reliable answers.

denmarkhamill
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by denmarkhamill »

I like the S2 Emma, but it's hard to tell what she might look like without the short red hair. The whole "blonde-haired blue-eyed bombshell" category is pretty big segment of the market that Sino doesn't seem to be catering to. You should make your next head look like Margot Robbie or Miranda Kerr. :D

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Thelaststraw wrote:Very unfortunately, that and a slightly smaller breasted model is what turned me away from Sino. They have beautiful sculpts and detail but sadly didn't have exactly what I was looking for at the time. If you can wait they seem to be turning out new bodies and heads at a steady pace is the word on the street...lol.
I'm sure someone much more knowledgeable than me will give much more reliable answers.
Dear Thelaststraw,

Thank you for your loyal reply.
Sino-doll launches new products from time to time, we are also looking for the shortcomings of the previous products, and humility accept the review of the Sino-doll product of everybody.
Thank you very much for giving professional review and suggestions to our Sino-doll products. This makes us constantly improve our products.
We hope you can understand that a good work takes time to create, Sino-doll really wants to share the good works with everyone. :glou:
Best wishes!

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Thelaststraw
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thelaststraw »

I'm sorry if it sounded very negative, I was just trying to answer the op with my experience. My decision was not easy and Im very hopeful I won't regret not buying a Sino. The op was asking about new faces that I'm sure you are working very hard on. Your efforts are appreciated by many, including me, regardless of who my recent purchase was with.
Sincere thanks
Russ

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Thelaststraw wrote:I'm sorry if it sounded very negative, I was just trying to answer the op with my experience. My decision was not easy and Im very hopeful I won't regret not buying a Sino. The op was asking about new faces that I'm sure you are working very hard on. Your efforts are appreciated by many, including me, regardless of who my recent purchase was with.
Sincere thanks
Russ
Dear Thelaststraw,

I sincerely apologize to you.
It may be due to my Chinglish problem, which leads to some minor misunderstandings after you read my reply. Sino sincerely accept suggestions and comments from everyone, so we are constantly upgrading and perfecting our dolls to bring you better works. We hope that we will not hinder the possibility that we will become good friends because of language problems.:glou:

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily

Thelaststraw
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thelaststraw »

You did nothing wrong Ms. Emily. I may have sounded critical or negative of Sino and was just trying to help.

In regards to the original post, it seems they were asking about more 'Western' style faces, or even face/body combinations. For example, I love the Emma face (if I remember correctly) but prefer the shorter body due to the sculpt, however it is only for the larger, bustier models.

In time I'm sure you will have refined your product to please many. In all honesty, it's extremely likely a Sino would be my next purchase. You did nothing wrong and hopefully some new faces will be ready soon for everyone to enjoy.

Sincere thanks,
Russ

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Thelaststraw wrote:You did nothing wrong Ms. Emily. I may have sounded critical or negative of Sino and was just trying to help.

In regards to the original post, it seems they were asking about more 'Western' style faces, or even face/body combinations. For example, I love the Emma face (if I remember correctly) but prefer the shorter body due to the sculpt, however it is only for the larger, bustier models.

In time I'm sure you will have refined your product to please many. In all honesty, it's extremely likely a Sino would be my next purchase. You did nothing wrong and hopefully some new faces will be ready soon for everyone to enjoy.

Sincere thanks,
Russ
Dear Thelaststraw, I believe that the communication can break the awkward situation and build a good friendship with each other, thank you for your interest in Sino, because of your valuable suggestion that can push us keep forward.

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily

INFORMATIONS