www.sino-doll.com

Weight of Heating & Sound Options

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
denmarkhamill
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Weight of Heating & Sound Options

Post by denmarkhamill »

Just a quick question, how much weight (kg) is added by the heating option and the sound option? I assume sound option is light, but I've heard heating options add considerable weight.

M_K_

Re: Weight of Heating & Sound Options

Post by M_K_ »

Interested in knowing this as well.

Any Sino owners on this subforum got the heating option?

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

M_K_ wrote:Interested in knowing this as well.

Any Sino owners on this subforum got the heating option?
Dear M_K_, regarding your inquiry, yes, Sino-doll has many options you could choose, for example, heating option, sounding option and hymen option and so on. :lol:
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

Hi Sinodoll, that's good to know. But please read the topic post again:
denmarkhamill wrote:Just a quick question, how much weight (kg) is added by the heating option and the sound option? I assume sound option is light, but I've heard heating options add considerable weight.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Good day M_K_ and denmarkhamill, I am so sorry for my mistake :oops: , regarding your concern, the weight of Heating & Sound parts is about 0.2kg. So they wouldn't affect the weight of the doll.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Personally, I just use a heating blanket both Platinum Silicone and TPE retain the heat well. Plus you don't have to worry about wires breaking in the doll. Can you imagine trying to trace for where the break is?? Save your money and just buy a good heating blanket... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

Sinodoll wrote:Good day M_K_ and denmarkhamill, I am so sorry for my mistake :oops: , regarding your concern, the weight of Heating & Sound parts is about 0.2kg. So they wouldn't affect the weight of the doll.
Thanks! That's good to hear.

On another note, can users use their own sound files for the sound system?
Dollarhyde wrote:Personally, I just use a heating blanket both Platinum Silicone and TPE retain the heat well. Plus you don't have to worry about wires breaking in the doll. Can you imagine trying to trace for where the break is?? Save your money and just buy a good heating blanket... :glou:
That seems to be the consensus here...
But I am curious, has there been any actual accounts of Sino or Z-one heating system malfunctioning?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

As far as I know, I haven't heard of any but then again it is unknown how many doll owners have gotten that option. I just know of past issues with the wires breaking and the doll not heating on one side... the only option then is to open her up and trace the break... I guess if you have an expensive enough thermal cam you could trace it.

The heating blanket option is always a more cost-effective and simple issue of cold body syndrome... but as I've told individuals in the past it's your money spend it how you feel fit... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

Dollarhyde wrote:The heating blanket option is always a more cost-effective and simple issue of cold body syndrome... but as I've told individuals in the past it's your money spend it how you feel fit... :glou:
Agreed. In fact, I've already got a heating blanket and have been using it.

It's just that I've been slightly annoyed by its "limitations" (speed and depth of heating, doll being inaccessible during heating...etc) that I kinda want to try something new.
Thanks for the advise anyway.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Even if the heating works just fine on these dolls, the entire body does not heat up so you would have to supplement with an EB anyways.
As far as I know, the breast do not heat up for example.
BCD

mckenzie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mckenzie »

Sound technology seems very limited at the moment. I don't know why customers would want to spend money on it. You could achieve the same thing with simple software on your PC - just take your laptop into the bedroom with you and your doll.

Not to mention there is the issue of obsolescence - do you really want your doll to be fitted with technology that becomes out-of-date in a few months' time?

jdbau
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jdbau »

mckenzie wrote:Sound technology seems very limited at the moment. I don't know why customers would want to spend money on it. You could achieve the same thing with simple software on your PC - just take your laptop into the bedroom with you and your doll.

Not to mention there is the issue of obsolescence - do you really want your doll to be fitted with technology that becomes out-of-date in a few months' time?
Here a demo from a TPE doll (AFDolls):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... YBGEnFRah8

Umami
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Umami »

I ordered the heating system on my doll and well... it never ended up working. Maybe I just got unlucky, but some things to note:

She didn't come with any documentation or any power cable; I ended up buying one from Amazon that had enough voltage to technically power the system but it just never worked.

Plus she has wires coming out of next and head and it's pretty unsightly.

Not trying to discourage you from getting the option, but if you can live with the wiring and the possibility of it not working at all it, then go for it.

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

Umami wrote:I ordered the heating system on my doll and well... it never ended up working. Maybe I just got unlucky, but some things to note:

She didn't come with any documentation or any power cable; I ended up buying one from Amazon that had enough voltage to technically power the system but it just never worked.

Not trying to discourage you from getting the option, but if you can live with the wiring and the possibility of it not working at all it, then go for it.
That sounds horrible....did you contact Sino about this?

Looking forward to your review of Lina.

Umami
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Umami »

M_K_ wrote:
Umami wrote:I ordered the heating system on my doll and well... it never ended up working. Maybe I just got unlucky, but some things to note:

That sounds horrible....did you contact Sino about this?

Looking forward to your review of Lina.
I've been in contact with my vendor, Sandro from DollStudio, and we're working on a resolution. I'm debating if I want to pursue it further because honestly I feel quite a bit disappointed knowing that all the components are in there but it just doesn't work.

It'll definitely be in the review though and in much more detail.

INFORMATIONS