www.sino-doll.com

She is the one, but... (Sino 161 snow head)

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Doll_Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster

She is the one, but... (Sino 161 snow head)

Post by Doll_Genie »

Think I am ready to decide on my doll, and she's the Sino 161 with 'Snow' head:
(The girl that is driving me crazy! XD )
(The girl that is driving me crazy! XD )
Sino_1.png (781.95 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
I'll go silicone this round, and then maybe TPE next time. Sino dolls also seem to have the softest breasts (not to mention the standing without studs as well!!)

However, I read that the vagina tearing issue has been resolved but I wonder how the new vagina will look (fixed type).
I hope the good outer appearance wasn't affected because of any awkward-looking improvements just to stop the tearing problem.

Is there any owners of Sino 161 with the improved vagina that could help? I'd appreciate the reference, just to be sure :P
Ownership:

Qitadoll 170
JY doll 161
Angel Diary 165 Full silicone

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: She is the one, but... (Sino 161 snow head)

Post by Dollarhyde »

That's an excellent choice... best wishes on your order... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Dees Luver is your man to chat with, he debuted Snow on TDF, and have a look in Mishka's Norcal Doll meet topic, Snow is very well featured there as well as her own, I believe she is a 155 sino model, with the snow head.

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=116340&hilit=snow

and a review viewtopic.php?f=425&t=116940

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=115317&p=1543527&h ... w#p1543527

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Doll_Genie wrote:Think I am ready to decide on my doll, and she's the Sino 161 with 'Snow' head:
The attachment Sino_1.png is no longer available
I'll go silicone this round, and then maybe TPE next time. Sino dolls also seem to have the softest breasts (not to mention the standing without studs as well!!)

However, I read that the vagina tearing issue has been resolved but I wonder how the new vagina will look (fixed type).
I hope the good outer appearance wasn't affected because of any awkward-looking improvements just to stop the tearing problem.

Is there any owners of Sino 161 with the improved vagina that could help? I'd appreciate the reference, just to be sure :P
Very nice Doll genie, I think you’ll be very happy with this choice
Yes you don’t need to worry about tearing issues anymore
My Zhen is the 161 with mei head, she was one of the dolls with a tear but once again Sinodoll sent me the supplies and a great repair method and she is been fixed and holding fine and looks exactly the same so I would assume sino has fixed the 161 without changing appearance
My Snow is the 155, the labia is thicker but still has great appearance imo, I like it a lot!

Thanks for the links Anung! :thumbs_up:

Zhen 161
418F700C-7946-4770-936E-7F5C369B48D8.jpeg
418F700C-7946-4770-936E-7F5C369B48D8.jpeg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 2203 times
Snow 155 body
DFC6E9A1-DB25-4B54-8C53-964B669AB2F5.jpeg
DFC6E9A1-DB25-4B54-8C53-964B669AB2F5.jpeg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2203 times
Feel free to pm me if you have any questions
Master of Puppets...

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

I have my eye on the same combination. I also wondered about the look with new process to prevent tearing. You can PM Sino and they will show you some photos of the labia as is now. They sent me some, and I'll tell you the difference is noticeable. I had them do pics of the legs closed as well as spread.

Doll_Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll_Genie »

Wow you guys are the best! Thanks!! :multi:

@Dollarhyde, Yes thank you for your kindness! I'm really glad to have your blessings :glou:

@Anung Un Rama, Thanks so much for the links! after looking at her Snow on 155 think I'm feeling like I just got doubly reassured about this current choice :P Super Excited!

@Dees Luver, now those must be 2 of the most gorgeous looking Sino gals! Zhen has a very realistic face , and the setting and pose you have here is all full of stunning details and eye-candy (wow, this 161 body looks great!)
Snow is looking all natural and relaxed in her sexy black swimwear and once again you're so good at posing your girls! think I may need to ask you for tips some time for taking such lovely pictures. I sure hope Sinodoll people were able to keep the improved vagina looking good :oops:

@Unwritten, I will take your advise and do that, pm the people ;P Think it's a great idea those poses you asked to check (I'll ask the same) but your words actually got me a bit worried.. but I will hope for the best. also glad we have the same interest in the combination.

I'll try and share my thoughts on this doll, after I purchase and receive it. Now I go search and pm some people :evilbat:
Ownership:

Qitadoll 170
JY doll 161

Doll_Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll_Genie »

Hi again everyone, just wanna say the good Sino people contacted me with the pictures I needed! A big thank you to Emily!

Like what Unwritten said, think the new version must be slightly thicker looking than before, but I'm not disappointed with what I saw (Yes!)

I've taken the opportunity to try asking for the leopard suit too, that puuurfect suit that so caught my attention.
Ownership:

Qitadoll 170
JY doll 161

tommie987654321
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tommie987654321 »

Very sexy indeed :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Doll_Genie wrote:Hi again everyone, just wanna say the good Sino people contacted me with the pictures I needed! A big thank you to Emily!

Like what Unwritten said, think the new version must be slightly thicker looking than before, but I'm not disappointed with what I saw (Yes!)

I've taken the opportunity to try asking for the leopard suit too, that puuurfect suit that so caught my attention.
Doll genie thanks for your compliments, I believe you will not be disappointed in the look or feel of the Sino lady bits. I think you’ll be happy
Small and xsmall clothing fits the 161, small wigs for Snow let me know if you have other questions :thumbs_up:

tommie987654321 wrote:Image

Very sexy indeed :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thank you Tommie, yup I count my lucky stars every time I look at her :lol:
Master of Puppets...

Doll_Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll_Genie »

Sino offered to give me an extra wig for my implanted hair option-ed doll head, as part of a 'discount' they give, but as I simply did not understand why I would need, or still use a wig, when the doll is already having implanted hair I asked for clarification. I also made some minor changes to my options, after receiving a quote from them. I commented that I wasn't really impressed with the look of the implanted eyebrows and hair from pictures I been given, so wishes to drop those from my option list.

Weird thing is, all communications stopped suddenly from then. Even my email to them didn't get any response :/
Hmm..
Ownership:

Qitadoll 170
JY doll 161

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Doll_Genie wrote:Sino offered to give me an extra wig for my implanted hair option-ed doll head, as part of a 'discount' they give, but as I simply did not understand why I would need, or still use a wig, when the doll is already having implanted hair I asked for clarification. I also made some minor changes to my options, after receiving a quote from them. I commented that I wasn't really impressed with the look of the implanted eyebrows and hair from pictures I been given, so wishes to drop those from my option list.

Weird thing is, all communications stopped suddenly from then. Even my email to them didn't get any response :/
Hmm..
I heard that a day or two ago, David (the guy who dealt with Sino's customer service) left. It may be that their response has been delayed or even lost somewhere in the switchover to a new person. Maybe give it a day and email them again. I'm sure they'll get back to you.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Doll_Genie wrote:Sino offered to give me an extra wig for my implanted hair option-ed doll head, as part of a 'discount' they give, but as I simply did not understand why I would need, or still use a wig, when the doll is already having implanted hair I asked for clarification. I also made some minor changes to my options, after receiving a quote from them. I commented that I wasn't really impressed with the look of the implanted eyebrows and hair from pictures I been given, so wishes to drop those from my option list.

Hmm..

Dear Doll_Genie,

I sincerely apologize for my wrong information and make you embarrassed, meanwhile, regarding your all concern, we have already reply your question, please feel free to check it.
Please trust me I try my best to reply everyone.
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Best wishes

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Willendorph wrote:

Hmm..
I heard that a day or two ago, David (the guy who dealt with Sino's customer service) left. It may be that their response has been delayed or even lost somewhere in the switchover to a new person. Maybe give it a day and email them again. I'm sure they'll get back to you.
Good day Willendorph, thank you for your support, yes, I have tried my best to reply to every customer these days.
I am very thanks for your support.
Best wishes!
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

INFORMATIONS