www.sino-doll.com

Any factory/final product pictures of the S1 head?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Any factory/final product pictures of the S1 head?

Post by danDub »

I’m curious to see more of this head in factory/final product pictures if it would be ok :)

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Any factory/final product pictures of the S1 head?

Post by Willendorph »

I don't know about factory photos, but there are some great customer pictures in the customer pictures thread (sorry, I was planning to add a link, but my phone won't do it! - it's on the 1st page of Sino's section)
4.jpg
4.jpg (115.74 KiB) Viewed 1175 times
I think S1 is probably quite underrated, as she looks very beautiful in customer pictures.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Willendorph wrote:I don't know about factory photos, but there are some great customer pictures in the customer pictures thread (sorry, I was planning to add a link, but my phone won't do it! - it's on the 1st page of Sino's section)
4.jpg
I think S1 is probably quite underrated, as she looks very beautiful in customer pictures.
Thanks no problem, i saw that picture in that thread they are really nice, dont see much of the s1 head about just very curious to see some factory pictures as I’m thinking of getting the 152cm body with the s1 head

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I'm waiting on my own S152 to arrive at the moment (S8 head), she is on her way right now, so depending on when you're planning to order, I'll be doing a bit of a review post soon which will cover the body and the options I picked.

For factory photos, it might be worth sending a PM to Sino. They're quite responsive, and I'm sure they can send you some pictures. My own experience is that the factory photos look a lot like the promotional pictures!

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

The s8 head looks real nice looking forward to the review :thumbs_up: I’m looking to order around mid August from the doll house, the 152cm is a really nice sculpt with nice size boobs, I’d really like that 155cm bbw doll they recently released but the clothes i got would be to tight on her haha they would fit the 152cm perfectly though

And thats my fav pic in that thread of the s1 head

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=117431

A review thread for the 152. You might have missed it as it isn't in the Sino section, but it's really helpful to see about some of the options and stuff.

Personally, the most important thing to me for a doll to have is the right face. It makes all the difference, and sometimes one picture is all it takes!

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Nice not seen that before, thats the same skin tone i want for the 152cm, its just nice to have a nice cup size and not boobs that are too big, agreed iam quite picky when it comes to doll heads haha

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

danDub wrote:Nice not seen that before, thats the same skin tone i want for the 152cm, its just nice to have a nice cup size and not boobs that are too big, agreed iam quite picky when it comes to doll heads haha
I went with tan as well, so we'll see. I think the tone looks really nice from all the photos I've seen, so I'll let you know once I see it in person!

INFORMATIONS