www.sino-doll.com

Review of Sino152 S1 head

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
laurensz

Review of Sino152 S1 head

Post by laurensz »

Product: Sino152 with S1 head
Date of order:19th June 2019
Date of arrival: 10th July 2019
Product Details:
Skin color: White
Hair: 11
Implanted pubic hair
built-in Vagina - ultra soft, unique vagina passage like a real woman
super soft ass
super soft thighs
super soft breasts (default)
hands and feets realistic designs
Virgin experience - Virginal membrane
Movable mechanical eyes
new shoulder joint
standing feet - without bolts

I am an owner of 2 TPE dolls, 145 and 158. After almost 3years, I decided to get my first silicone doll. After quite a number of reading of this forum, i have decided to get a doll from Sino.

So i contacted Sino directly and ordered from them. The sales representative was very friendly and responsive. I was able to place my order rather quickly, after she answered all of my question.

The package was delivered to me 4 days i made the balance payment...that was fast! And as mentioned, they do packaged the items very securely. Some sexy clothings are thrown in, together with a Cavity cleaning syringe, gloves, comb, USB vagina heater stick, and 2 tongues, as per request.

First, i looked at the head. A little bit too much makeup, for my taste. But still acceptable. Upon closer examination, however, I noticed the face was rather dirty, with the lower eye lashes not in a good condition. I have msg the sales rep, and she promised to send me the eye lashes. And there is something on top of the head. I don't have this design flaw on my TPE heads...with hair, however, i will not see them...so it's good. The mouth, seems to be design for oral...unlike my TPE doll, the kissing experience was very good, with oral passage too...so i don't understand why Sino can't design their heads like a real head...

First look at the body. Although they packed it quite well, but the body appears dirty all over! When i had my first TPE dolls from an ex-vendor, he took special care of the doll before sending it to me, so it was ready for play. I guessed that's what you get when you order direct from factory!

The feet. I chose standing feet with no bolts option. It looks good, feels tough. However, i was a bit shock when i examined the right feet...there's an obvious hole! I msg the sales rep, and she replied that is the way it is design...is that true? who else ordered a doll from Sino with the no bolts option?

First look at the private regions...well it is better than my current TPE. So no complaints here, yet...

The head connector is different from what i had...I don't need to screw the head onto the neck. Neck appears dirty though...needs a wash!

The hands and feet i ordered with realistic painting...i tried my best to take these pictures using only a camera phone...the effect does look very good...i would recommend anyone to choose this option, should you purchase a doll from Sino...

some marks are found on the body...here's one on the lower leg. The sales rep said this is due to shipping. She will send me some glue to fix it...well...i don't know if i can do it properly.

Luckily, the ass wasn't flat due to transportation. Some unnoticeable marks, but nothing serious.

When i gave the doll a bath, i used the syringe to clean the inside of the ass and the vagina...later did i remembered, that i had ordered a Vagina Experience option! I quickly examine the vagina, but i did not see any signs of blood...or red colored fluid. When i checked with the sales rep, she mentioned due to overseas delivery, they dare not include blood...so all it does, is to block entry...until broken...so i might have wasted money on this option, when i used the syringe to clean...

The breasts are as soft as other members have mentioned. I think it could rival the softness of the TPE breasts, with a more realistic human breast touch. I have not tried to be intimate with the doll yet, so i could not say how good the ultra soft vagina is, or the special vaginal passage design being a huge plus. I will update this topic as time goes.

The doll could not really stand on her own, despite my best effort to balance her...she will need a 3 point balance. Her knee can bend quite a bit, so i am really exited to pose her in a way i could not do with my TPE dolls...

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Review of Sino152 S1 head

Post by Willendorph »

She definitely shouldn't have that hole in her foot with the "standing without pegs" option. They probably thought you meant the option with pegs as my lady has 3 holes in each foot with screws that go to the skeleton.

She looks really nice though, I like her outfits! and the S1 head is very pretty.

The ultra soft vagina is incredible, so I doubt you'll be disappointed! (by far my favourite option on my Sino lady - although I suppose I do like standing too!).

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Good day laurensz, I am behalf of Sino-doll to say sorry for you.
Regarding the hole on the right foot, I believe it is a delivery issue to lead this problem, because every finished product,
we need to send factory photos to our customers to confirm before the shipment, in order to guarantee the product is in good condition before shipment.
Please don't worry, I believe the relevant sales representative has already assisted you to resolve this problem. We can give a satisfy solution for you.
Every customer's feedback, we are very caring, because it is the key point to improve our product and service.

Sincerley,
Sino-doll
Emily
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Sinodoll wrote:Good day Willendorph, I am behalf of Sino-doll to say sorry for you.
Regarding the hole on the right foot, I believe it is a delivery issue to lead this problem, because every finished product,
we need to send factory photos to our customers to confirm before the shipment, in order to guarantee the product is in good condition before shipment.
Please don't worry, I believe the relevant sales representative has already assisted you to resolve this problem. We can give a satisfy solution for you.
Every customer's feedback, we are very caring, because it is the key point to improve our product and service.

Sincerley,
Sino-doll
Emily
I think you meant to address that comment to Laurensz as this is his doll.

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

yes, Sino's sales rep has contacted me regarding this issue. She has made good compensation, and i accepted it. I shall wait when those stuff arrives, if i can fix that area myself using their supplied video. I will update if they hold up their aftersales services.

the special vagina option

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Congrats on the new addition to your family.
I am very impressed with Emily and I kindly ask that every one remember it is not an easy thing transitioning into any program after some one has left.
Best,
Jeff

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

Congratulations on your new gal laurensz! She’s beautiful! S1 face is a great choice :thumbs_up:

I agree Emily has been a joy to work with and I’m certain sino will get your issue fixed
Master of Puppets...

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

ok, the stuff Sino promised has arrived. There are repair kit and some eye lashes, and some other stuff that Sino sent as compensation.

I will attempt to repair the foot, and will update again, if ok.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

I was unaware that they offered any kind of skin detail options. Is it only available for hands and feet? Or can they do the whole body like IL Doll?

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Colonel Angus wrote:I was unaware that they offered any kind of skin detail options. Is it only available for hands and feet? Or can they do the whole body like IL Doll?
Sino doll bodys come with textured skin as default

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

danDub wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:I was unaware that they offered any kind of skin detail options. Is it only available for hands and feet? Or can they do the whole body like IL Doll?
I didn't mean a tactile texture. I meant the visual detailing he showed on the hands and feet of his. You know, the art that makes it look like veins, etc.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Colonel Angus wrote:
danDub wrote:
I didn't mean a tactile texture. I meant the visual detailing he showed on the hands and feet of his. You know, the art that makes it look like veins, etc.
Oh ok, i think all that comes as default as well, because I don’t recall seeing other options for those details to be added

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

here's some updates for the experience i had with the Sino 152 doll so far:

The Good:
1. the ultra soft vagina is great. better than TPE! and the virgin experience was great too. You should go for the upgraded vaginal option.

2. So far no staining problem from wearing dark colored clothes

3. The ultra soft breast feels great.

4. The knees can bend very well, almost like a real human...a far cry from my older TPE dolls

The not so good:
1. The so called ultra-soft butt, thighs...i can't really tell if there is any difference from the rest of the silicone...so...did i just spend unnecessary money on those options?

2. The mouth is too tight...even for oral...not to mention kissing.

3. even with a standing feet, the doll can't stand without support from her arms.

4. The head...many a times, when i get, em, a bit too rough, it fell off! what a ice-bucket during the moment of heat! or maybe i don't know how to secure the head properly?

As this is my first silicone doll, i will definitely have a lot to learn. I am just glad i made the purchase from Sino.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

laurensz wrote:here's some updates for the experience i had with the Sino 152 doll so far:

The Good:
1. the ultra soft vagina is great. better than TPE! and the virgin experience was great too. You should go for the upgraded vaginal option.

2. So far no staining problem from wearing dark colored clothes

3. The ultra soft breast feels great.

4. The knees can bend very well, almost like a real human...a far cry from my older TPE dolls

The not so good:
1. The so called ultra-soft butt, thighs...i can't really tell if there is any difference from the rest of the silicone...so...did i just spend unnecessary money on those options?

2. The mouth is too tight...even for oral...not to mention kissing.

3. even with a standing feet, the doll can't stand without support from her arms.

4. The head...many a times, when i get, em, a bit too rough, it fell off! what a ice-bucket during the moment of heat! or maybe i don't know how to secure the head properly?

As this is my first silicone doll, i will definitely have a lot to learn. I am just glad i made the purchase from Sino.
Nice update :thumbs_up: I’m glad i went for the ultra soft vagina i hear nothing but good things about it

INFORMATIONS