www.sino-doll.com

Just put the 155 anime on layaway with SDG. I have a few Qs.

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
randyb100
Former Member

Just put the 155 anime on layaway with SDG. I have a few Qs.

Post by randyb100 »

I'm getting a decked out version through Sex Doll Genie but want to know if there's any better photos/videos out there besides Dees' and Oberyn's reviews? I've looked everywhere but haven't found much.

I'll update this thread with my own once it comes in. It'll be near the end of the year, though. I almost got a 6ye until I found SDG and saw I could do financing/layaway.

A few comments:
  • I'm trying to get them to adjust the hole placement to be more realistic but I haven't heard back yet.
    It's on layaway because it's over 4k with the options I selected. I should have it just in time for Christmas, though. The cost of all the options was a little over $1800. There's a coupon for $259 off: "TDF-LOVE" without the quotes.
    Does anyone have any sizes for this doll???
Premium Options:
  • Full Body Heating
    Ultra Soft Vagina
    Bikini Line
    Back Hanging
    Implanted Eyebrows
    Implanted Head Hair
    Sound
    Butt Gel Implants
    Breast Gel Implants
    Thigh Gel Implants
    Soft Stomach
The rest of the doll looks just like the photos but I got tan skin with bikini lines and purple eyes.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Just put the 155 anime on layaway with SDG. I have a few

Post by oberyn »

Small and xsmall for clothes depends on the clothes manufacturers sizing.

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

Congratulations Randy! There are lots of photos in Snows thread in my sig line,
I’m finding size small fits her, many of Zhen’s x-small will not fit her, she’s a thick gal
I do not publish many nude photos but if you want to see something your free to pm me :thumbs_up:
Master of Puppets...

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

Thank you, I appreciate the information.

Yeah I'm mostly looking to see how the hole placement is. I'm hoping they'd be willing to adjust the mold but SDG hadn't received a response back from the manufacturer last we spoke.

So do these have any texture to the skin or are they smooth? I'm looking at adding some more realism to my doll, like freckles and the like, even if the manufacturer doesn't offer it. I saw a Hitdoll HR and almost got it except that it's TPE.

Mikle
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mikle »

I've been looking at this doll (and the options) as well and some people also seem a bit unhappy about the tan lines and the belly implant on the Sinos.
Sorry if I add to your worries, but if I'm confused it's only fair that others are :evilbat:

edit:
randyb100 wrote: I saw a Hitdoll HR and almost got it except that it's TPE.
I'm new to the hobby, but I'm pretty sure that Hitdoll/IL offer all their models in both materials

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

I didn't know that it was available in silicone. I just saw someone's photoshoot and it looked very lifelike for its cost.

I'm trying to get freckles and the like added to mine. I also changed the head from the anime to the one with closed eyes on the 159cm. Same implanted eyebrows and purple hair.

INFORMATIONS