www.sino-doll.com

I wanted to film the anime gal too!

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I wanted to film the anime gal too!

Post by Ztar073 »

Mishka1965 wrote:Wow, really nice photos. I like the color scheme and outfit. I see you have the backdrop there made - looks awesome.
I did a few pics sat but it was pretty hot and I decided to chill by the fan and watch TV!

Mishka
You have to stop helping Dees. He's getting to good to fast

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Ztar073 wrote:
Mishka1965 wrote:Wow, really nice photos. I like the color scheme and outfit. I see you have the backdrop there made - looks awesome.
I did a few pics sat but it was pretty hot and I decided to chill by the fan and watch TV!

Mishka
I know right, But Emily at Sino also needs to represent to her supervisor what a great label ambassador they have in Dee's, and give him more oportunity to keep growing (with maybe a few more models to photograph in his fantastic venue :whistle: :whistle: )

Shame that Canon and Nikon have not gotten on board as well :lol:

I remember last year, after I made Yngwie Johan (my super strat custom) Fender offered me a great deal to buy the guitar and the design, but they were like "this is a one time offer, and we then own all IP", and I was like..."Nup".

I would rather you kept me subsidized to support my passion, than give it up for cash, "So what new guitars would you like me to test, perform with and evaluate for upgrades".

Fender was like meh, "there are 1000's of you man", but in this case Dee's has got the sino's covered.

Ibanez, way smarter, well...scored a free iron built that features in many vids and few components for my latest monster in progress:lol:

Dolly's are the same.

Anyhow, I kinda think there needs to be a bod to go with Fire, so she and Snow can play the Fire and Ice game!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Sinodoll wrote:
Good day Dees luver

Thank you so much for your photo shot, it is our honor.
Best wishes.

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily

Emily your welcome and thank you, like Zhen and Snow, Fire is very pretty and I’m very happy to own them :D

Ztar073 wrote:

Mishka
Ztar! What a nice compliment! Thank you brother! :glou:
Really though I’ve just been working my ass off learning how to work this Nikon :roll:

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Ztar073 wrote:

Mishka
I know right, But Emily at Sino also needs to represent to her supervisor what a great label ambassador they have in Dee's, and give him more oportunity to keep growing (with maybe a few more models to photograph in his fantastic venue :whistle: :whistle: )

Shame that Canon and Nikon have not gotten on board as well :lol:

I remember last year, after I made Yngwie Johan (my super strat custom) Fender offered me a great deal to buy the guitar and the design, but they were like "this is a one time offer, and we then own all IP", and I was like..."Nup".

I would rather you kept me subsidized to support my passion, than give it up for cash, "So what new guitars would you like me to test, perform with and evaluate for upgrades".

Fender was like meh, "there are 1000's of you man", but in this case Dee's has got the sino's covered.

Ibanez, way smarter, well...scored a free iron built that features in many vids and few components for my latest monster in progress:lol:

Dolly's are the same.

Anyhow, I kinda think there needs to be a bod to go with Fire, so she and Snow can play the Fire and Ice game!

Anung
This Is a very nice compliment as well, my sincere thanks Anung!
Good example! I wish I had as many Dollies as you have Tars :whistle:
Sinodoll has been good to me and you know I adore these dolls, they make it easy for me to make art. Sinodoll was a little help with this photo shoot so I wanted to do my best for them, hopefully in the future Sinodoll will help me make more beautiful pics :wink:

Oh and I think that dress may be a little too hot 8O :onfire:
Master of Puppets...

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Very impressive :D and hot :razz: 8)

The outfit is really top notch and goes so well with the hair and black surroundings :thumbs_up:

Great photography :D

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Sofos wrote:Very impressive :D and hot :razz: 8)

The outfit is really top notch and goes so well with the hair and black surroundings :thumbs_up:

Great photography :D
Thank you Sofos! I’m leaving her in this outfit for awhile to enjoy the eye candy :lol:
I just love these little pink bows 8)

Master of Puppets...

INFORMATIONS