www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll S152 - 1 Month Review

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sinodoll S152 - 1 Month Review

Post by Willendorph »

N Cy3.JPG
N Cy3.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 5665 times
The S152 was on my radar for a long time – since the original release actually, but it wasn’t until I saw Osmond’s photos (https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=111392) that I knew she was the one. I’d always been sure that I wanted a smaller doll next, as I have Tomoe (a DS 167) already, and I wanted my next doll to be a bit lighter and more easily manageable. I’ve had her about a month, and I wanted to wait that long before posting a review, otherwise it’s more just initial impressions.

Order Date: Saturday 1st June
Factory Photos: 22nd June
Delivery: 08th July

Packaging
As a lot of reviews have said, Sino’s packaging is really second to none. She came sealed in a plastic wrapped box with some minor dinks and dents from transport. Inside, she was protected by a body-moulded layer of foam that stopped her from moving at all during transit. On unpacking, I was delighted to find absolutely no damage of any kind.
IMG_0101 (35).JPG
IMG_0101 (35).JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 5665 times
Sculpt and Skeleton
The 152 is very petite – even more so than I expected. She does have a nice bodyline though. I had wondered whether her breasts would seem too large for her frame in person, but like in the promotional photos, they are nicely sized with her body without looking too unrealistic. Her skeleton feels sturdy and well-constructed. She has stiffer joints on the legs/hips which is nice and gives me no concerns about standing her. Speaking of standing, she is quite small at 152cm, but is a very beautiful doll for photography, and weight wise she feels around the 30kg mark (which matches her description). Her height makes her quite easy to manage, but she feels quite substantial for such a small doll. If I had to guess, I’d say that the substantial feeling is due to her being mostly solid silicone – she feels like it and that’s a good thing!
IMG_2000 (68).JPG
IMG_2000 (68).JPG (791.78 KiB) Viewed 5665 times
Options
I think that people will probably find it interesting if I take each option that I selected in turn and discuss them a bit, as from my own research before purchase, I found that clear information was hard to come by.

STANDING FEET: Standing with studs
I went with standing with studs for durability and reliability. She came with 3 plastic bolts in each foot that end in plastic heads that protect her feet from touching the ground. The screws go directly into the skeleton through little holes in the silicone. They let her stand without damaging the silicone of her feet, but obviously she needs a 3rd point of contact as she can’t balance on her own. They do their job perfectly, so are a great option I’d recommend on any doll.

SHRUGGING SHOULDERS:
As I like to photograph my dolls, I chose shrugging shoulders. I have to admit that they’re hard to review as I’m not sure which shoulder joints are “normal” and which are the shrugging parts. Regardless, she holds a variety of positions really well and all of the movements have a natural look and don’t lead to any unsightly creases or anything. Her shoulders can shrug vertically, which I guess is the extra joint. I’m not sure I’ve actually used them a lot, but it’s a nice option, and doesn’t seem to have a downside that I can see.

SKIN TONE: Tan
Skin tone was a bit of a question mark area when ordering. I contacted Sino beforehand to ask about the dark tan and regular tan options, and they suggested including a picture of what I want with the order, which I did. When I got the factory photos, she looked quite pale (I think it’s the bright working lights), but in person, the tan looked a lot darker and more like what I’d originally wanted. Her skin is more of a naturally bronzed tone than brown and it’s quite a realistic colour – like she spends a lot of time at the beach. Her tan skin is also incredibly photogenic and she is very easy to get good photos of.
N Cy6.JPG
N Cy6.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 5665 times
BREAST, BUTT IMPLANTS, INNER THIGH IMPLANTS
Soft breasts are standard, but I also ordered the soft thigh and butt as well. Sino have very soft silicone anyway, and I’d heard it likened to TPE. I can confirm that her silicone really is very soft even where she doesn’t have implants. It’s a realistic softness that coupled with the skin texturing is quite special. The breasts are very soft and lifelike, butt is firmer and doesn’t have the jiggle that the breasts do, but is nice and squeezable. The inner thighs are nice too and help add to the already soft legs. She feels very nice and tactile in all the right places!

FACE: S8
The S8 face is very cute, and the makeup work is quite exquisite. As with her body, her head is quite small, so it may be hard to find hats for her! (although I’ve found that wigs are ok if you adjust them with the straps). She does have an oral canal, but I won’t be using it as I don’t want to damage her face. I kind of wish you could choose whether to have the oral facility on a head or not. She doesn’t have any teeth or a tongue, but as her mouth is shut, it doesn’t really make a difference aesthetically. I did notice a slight chemical type smell from her face though which seems to be going away over time, and I can only assume is from the way the makeup is done or sealed.
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 5665 times
I’ve noticed in photos that she can sometimes look quite mature which is nice given her size. She looks quite expressive, and her makeup is very finely applied. I really like what Sino did, in that they haven’t overdone her makeup and she looks quite natural. The touch of pink/red around her eyes adds a real innocent sweetness to her, and she gives off a sort of friendly feeling (if that makes sense).

MOVEBLE EYES:
Pretty much had to have moveable eyes. I have no idea what the system is like if you don’t choose this option, but the movement system is similar to DS in that they’re spring loaded. You push them down a bit, at which point they become moveable. They’re pretty finicky though, and the one time I adjusted her eyes I ended up having to spend time correcting it as they’re easy to move incorrectly as they tend to go where they want and not where you’re trying to put them. To some degree, I think this is partially due to the silicone being so soft (her face is as soft as the rest of her body), as it doesn’t resist much when you push the eye to move it. I still think they’re probably a good option, but I need to practice moving them or use a tool to help.

IMPLANTED EYEBROWS:
For a bit of added realism, I wanted to try the implanted eyebrow option. Of all the options I chose, this was by far the most expensive, and probably the most subtle as well. The hairs are individually punched, but it looks like her eyebrows are drawn on underneath too. For the price, it’s definitely a choice for the photographers out there, and not a “must have” choice. It does add to the realism though, but not in a massively noticeable way day-to-day.

ULTRA SOFT VAGINA:
What can I say, it’s really soft. The first few inches are a thicker silicone that isn’t as soft (to resist any potential tearing presumably), but the internals are incredibly soft and feel really amazing. I almost can’t recommend this option enough to anyone getting a doll from Sino that they’re going to use for sex. Coupled with the overall softness of the doll, pose-ability of the skeleton and her overall realism, the Ultra-Soft vagina makes her a force to be reckoned with in the bedroom! After a month, I haven’t seen any sign of damage or wearing, so I think any modifications Sino made to the 152 to prevent this have worked nicely.
N Cy5.JPG
N Cy5.JPG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 5665 times
PUBIC HAIR:
I chose number “7” implanted hair. The overall look is really good. I think it’s more realistic looking than the eyebrows and very much worth it if you want pubic hair. The hairs look to be individually punched, and seem to be well rooted. It adds a nice level of realism, and there are different styles to choose from.
IMG_0053.JPG
IMG_0053.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 5665 times
Overall Conclusion/Thoughts:
The order process went very smoothly. I had Jeff from BCD as my vendor, which was a pleasure. Nothing unexpected came up during the order or shipping process, so it was all smooth sailing, so I don’t have a lot to report there.

The Sino 152 is very petite; not just in height, but in build as well. She has a very slim waist and hips, so she is definitely a doll that will appeal to those who like petite women. In particular, with the S8 head, she captures the essence of cute Asian beauty very well!

Her silicone feels soft to the touch. I can only compare with DS silicone, but she is noticeably softer in all areas than the DS 167 Evo. She isn’t that heavy, but does feel heavy and substantial for her size. To touch, she feels like she is made of solid silicone, with no noticeable difference in softness between her skin and any core materials that they may use (I’m not sure about her construction, but I really can’t tell, she feels soft all the way through). The 152 skeleton feels sturdy and well-adjusted. She is quite flexible. I’m not interested in pushing her to extremes, but her legs bend past the 90 degree mark for sitting or sex with no hint of strain anywhere. She also bends well at the waist both forward, backward and side to side.

Overall, I think the 152 is an amazing doll, especially given her price and that she is silicone. She has great realistic looks, and a quality build that makes her an excellent choice for photography or companionship. Just as importantly for people looking for a sex doll, her softness, pose-ability, and the excellent ultra-soft vagina make her excel as a sex doll.

After a month, I’ve had no problems with any damage or anything. Her skeleton’s joints still feel tight. I actually have no complaints about her whatsoever. If Sino could change anything in the future for the S152, I’d probably say that her wrists feel a bit fragile. I’ve had no problems with them, but possibly the skeleton could be updated there. Other than that, there are a few minor areas where the finishing could be better – like on some of the seam lines, particularly around the hands/fingers. That said, I’m comparing to a DS doll that is almost twice the price!, so I’m just picking a few odd things out that could be improved.

Personally, I recommend buying a doll that you fall in love with looks wise (which I did), but I’d recommend Sino to anyone looking for a doll. For quality and price, I think they’ll be hard to beat!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Sinodoll S152 - 1 Month Review

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Great review which backs up their number one ranking on our power poll!
Thank you for posting your review
Jeff

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Thanks for the review :thumbs_up: glad i went with sino in the end orderd the 155cm last Monday cant wait to get her :D, also got the ultra soft vagina as i hear once again it feels amazing so looking forward to that, hmm my z onedoll 151cm had a insanely stiff right hip i actually strained the muscles in my arms at first

I also went with the tan skin i find it brings out more detail in the body and face

Nice to see her joints are still stiff after a month, i remember seeing your factory pic in another thread the doll and the s8 head looks beautiful, and the smell you mention i remember one of the z onedoll heads i got had a chocolate ice cream sort of smell to it lol

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Great review which backs up their number one ranking on our power poll!
Thank you for posting your review
Jeff
Thanks Jeff :glou:

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Thanks for the update review! Very comprehensive, and insightful. I'll probably end up going with Sino despite the new 158 not be exactly what I wanted. Not to be melodramatic in my view of dolls, maybe not exactly what I want is a good thing. Upon reflection, I realized that none of the real women I have dated or been with were exactly my ideal either, but over time I grew to be attracted to their bodies, and their faces, much beyond any initial attraction. Still waiting for a western head that I like that will fit on it though. If I can't economically finagle the WM head I like onto it.
Anyway, again, great post. I have been reading your journey in the land of Sino quite a bit, and using a great deal of your insights to form my decisions.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Hi willendorph, thank you for your detail review/feedback, if your article can you forward to Chinese doll forum & Sino-doll website for reference, I can guess, lots of people can get a good guide.

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Sinodoll wrote:Hi willendorph, thank you for your detail review/feedback, if your article can you forward to Chinese doll forum & Sino-doll website for reference, I can guess, lots of people can get a good guide.

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily
Hi Emily

I think some of your message didn't quite translate through from Chinese to English. I think I understand what you mean though.

If you would like to share my review, I'd be honoured. Please do!

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

danDub wrote:Thanks for the review :thumbs_up: glad i went with sino in the end orderd the 155cm last Monday cant wait to get her :D, also got the ultra soft vagina as i hear once again it feels amazing so looking forward to that, hmm my z onedoll 151cm had a insanely stiff right hip i actually strained the muscles in my arms at first

I also went with the tan skin i find it brings out more detail in the body and face

Nice to see her joints are still stiff after a month, i remember seeing your factory pic in another thread the doll and the s8 head looks beautiful, and the smell you mention i remember one of the z onedoll heads i got had a chocolate ice cream sort of smell to it lol
I'm sure your lady will be worth the wait! Personally, I actually enjoy the waiting. It's exciting opening your email up to fresh factory pics and tracking her across the globe. I'm sure you'll be in for a treat when she arrives!

A chocolate icecream smell is pretty random :haha4:
That said, my DS Tomoe always smells slightly fruity! (On the subject, Natsumi's silicone has no smell really)

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Colonel Angus wrote:Thanks for the update review! Very comprehensive, and insightful. I'll probably end up going with Sino despite the new 158 not be exactly what I wanted. Not to be melodramatic in my view of dolls, maybe not exactly what I want is a good thing. Upon reflection, I realized that none of the real women I have dated or been with were exactly my ideal either, but over time I grew to be attracted to their bodies, and their faces, much beyond any initial attraction. Still waiting for a western head that I like that will fit on it though. If I can't economically finagle the WM head I like onto it.
Anyway, again, great post. I have been reading your journey in the land of Sino quite a bit, and using a great deal of your insights to form my decisions.
Getting a doll with a face you love to look at is important - after all, she's going to look that way for a long time!

I think Sinodoll would do you proud in quality, feel and cost as well, but it's a big decision. Why not start a thread on here in Sinodoll showing the type of heads you want them to make - if other people agree and would want one, it might get made. If nothing else, it'll amuse us all to discuss it!

Umami
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Umami »

Nice review Willendorph I’ll follow up with my own for Lina in a few weeks after I get a decent feel for her. I have some critical comments of my own to make. I’m glad you’re enjoying the company of Natsumi thus far.

I totally have to agree with you on the tan skin and the wrists. The skin color is impressive in person but the wrists feel so fragile. Keep the photos coming!

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Willendorph wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:Thanks for the update review! Very comprehensive, and insightful. I'll probably end up going with Sino despite the new 158 not be exactly what I wanted. Not to be melodramatic in my view of dolls, maybe not exactly what I want is a good thing. Upon reflection, I realized that none of the real women I have dated or been with were exactly my ideal either, but over time I grew to be attracted to their bodies, and their faces, much beyond any initial attraction. Still waiting for a western head that I like that will fit on it though. If I can't economically finagle the WM head I like onto it.
Getting a doll with a face you love to look at is important - after all, she's going to look that way for a long time!

I think Sinodoll would do you proud in quality, feel and cost as well, but it's a big decision. Why not start a thread on here in Sinodoll showing the type of heads you want them to make - if other people agree and would want one, it might get made. If nothing else, it'll amuse us all to discuss it!
All I would have to do is copy/paste the new Fannie head from WM, maybe photoshop her hair and eyebrows to a light natural red, and be done. (And oh yeah, of course some faint, sparse freckling.) I've already emailed a pic of it to Emily, but she told me to wait and see what they have on its way..... patience isn't a virtue I have, but we'll see, I guess

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Umami wrote:Nice review Willendorph I’ll follow up with my own for Lina in a few weeks after I get a decent feel for her. I have some critical comments of my own to make. I’m glad you’re enjoying the company of Natsumi thus far.

I totally have to agree with you on the tan skin and the wrists. The skin color is impressive in person but the wrists feel so fragile. Keep the photos coming!
Thanks. I'll be interested to see what you think.

There's plenty more photos in Natsumi's thread (link in my signature) and I'm adding more all the time.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Willendorph wrote:
Sinodoll wrote:Hi willendorph, thank you for your detail review/feedback, if your article can you forward to Chinese doll forum & Sino-doll website for reference, I can guess, lots of people can get a good guide.

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily
Hi Emily

I think some of your message didn't quite translate through from Chinese to English. I think I understand what you mean though.

If you would like to share my review, I'd be honoured. Please do!
Hi Willendorph, I believe it is my Chinglish problem. LOL :haha4: I am improving my English skill. :whistle:
Thanks for your permission!

Sincerely,
Emily
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I got a PM asking about the mouth to vagina distance on the S152 body - so I thought it might be an idea to add it here for anyone interested - it's 22 inches.

INFORMATIONS