www.sino-doll.com

Sakira: Sino Doll S30 + 158B Review

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
RandomShock

Sakira: Sino Doll S30 + 158B Review

Post by RandomShock »

With my last (and still current...) doll, Takiko, I ended up writing a review on the very first day that I received her. This time, I ended up waiting about a month to give myself time to both spend with Sakira as a photo model and to start taking photos (spent a while making a small studio in my home). Photos I've taken and will take of Sakira can be be found here.

Vendor: YourDoll

Configuration:

Skin Color: Natural
Eye Color: Brown
Lip Color: #1
Areola Size: #2 (see note)
Areola Color: #1
Vagina Type: Built-in
Labia Color: #1
Fingernail Color: #1
Toenail Color: #1
Standing: Standing without Bolts
Skeleton Type: EVO
Eyebrow: Implanted
Pubic Hair: None
Premium Makeup Options: R+S Effect (Head and Body)
Soft Body Options: Thighs, Vagina, Breasts, Butt
Premium Options: Movable Eyes, Heating

Overall Sculpt:

This is the doll that sold me on the idea of using sex dolls for photography, so I'm obviously a fan of her overall look. The face in particular is what started me on this whole journey, so there's not much to say in regards to potential improvements. Maybe a little better detailing on the ears and between the lips.

What surprised me the most was the muscle tone of her abdominals. It's fairly subtle, but I think it's a great addition here. Extending this to give a slightly toned look on her arms and legs would have probably worked out very well.

However, while I really like her look in general, what I rather dislike is the extreme deviance from norms in regards to her body proportions. Naked, there's no problem here, but getting clothes that fit properly is a pretty big problem. Being petite, she is already a bit difficult to shop for, but her extra tiny waist and somewhat short torso pretty much means that I'm going to have to have everything custom-made, altered, or make heavy use of clothing clips. This actually seems to be a common aspect of a lot of the dolls I'm seeing, which maybe makes sense for dolls that are naked most of the time, but I'd really prefer a body that isn't so hard to shop for. For this doll specifically, trying to get her proportions up to a about a Chinese small (about XS for USA) is where I'd like to see her. Maybe add up to 5cm to her height as well. Still slim and petite, but able to wear things off-the-rack.

If I continue this little hobby, I have the feeling I'm going to have to end up having to get custom-made bodies.

Nipples/Areolas:

As noted in the configuration above, I chose option #2 for the areola size, basing this off of the small pictures provided. Option #1 seemed to be no areola, while option #2 was, I thought, something of a standard size. When I received the factory pictures, I was fairly taken aback by how large the areolas were, especially in comparison to her small breast size. I probably should have inquired or done a bit more research first, but I did not know that option #2 translated into being a 4cm diameter. The factory did make some alterations for me to reduce the areola size after some discussion, but it's still apparent upon close inspection that there has been an alteration. I'd really like to see an enhanced doll configurator in the future using 3D models so that the ordering process is much more of a 'what you see is what you get' system.

It would also be nice for manufacturers to allow for different nipple sizes (perhaps using inserts in the mold to adjust this area instead of having to create completely different body molds). This is just a personal preference, but I would have preferred if her nipples were about half the size. This could also be an area where it might be best to go with super soft silicone, otherwise the nipples will always show through clothing (well, I'm using nipple covers, so this part isn't too bothersome).

Standing:

"Standing" seems to pretty much be an industry joke. "Upright" would have been a better descriptor. There isn't enough weight displacement across the foot, and the ankle joints are insufficient to support free standing. For others, this might not really be an issue as the doll can always be leaned against something for support, but, for me, this is a problem that must be mitigated by using a free standing assistance mechanism.

Skeleton:

The skeleton has a decent amount of freedom of motion, though I'd always appreciate more to allow for more poses. I imagine that this must be limited in order to reduce the possibility of tearing the silicone, so, for the most part, this is a limitation I can work with. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any consistency in the resistance of each joint. In my case, the right hip is extremely difficult to move, and there is no way to adjust this. I'm hoping for adjustable resistance in the future without having to cut into the doll. Even simply being able to lock and unlock joints would be extremely useful.

The wrists and finger wires are probably the biggest problem with the skeleton. The wrist itself is fairly easy to work with, but this is where I'd definitely appreciate a bit more freedom of movement, specifically being able to use some lateral positioning of the wrist. The fingers....I understand it's probably quite difficult to get realistic finger bones, but this is definitely an area where I'd be willing to pay a premium for more realism.

Implanted Eyebrows:

I didn't want implanted hair since I planned to constantly swap out wigs, but eyebrows did seem like an interesting choice (there aren't a whole lot of quality false eyebrows on the market that would let me play with expression). Overall, I'm pretty pleased by the result, though I think that offering differing eyebrow shapes would be an improvement.

R+S Effect:

Since I don't have another silicone doll without the R+S painting, I can't make real comparisons here. The skin looks a lot more realistic than me TPE WM Doll, having a slightly pebbled effect. Upon first receiving the doll, I was not totally impressed, but after a washing and powdering, it looks much improved (powdering also gets rid of any shiny spots. Might need a little extra detailing on the upper neck, as it begins to look a bit featureless (or maybe this is just something for sculpt, shortening her neck by a centimeter or two). This is the most expensive option, but I'm happy with it.

Soft Body Options:

All of the soft body options were free when I ordered, so I went ahead and selected them all. The breasts are indeed soft, but that's about it. There does seem to be a small spot midway down the thighs that feels soft, but the butt is rock hard. I honestly don't know if maybe the butt is really softer than normal or if this was just missed at the factory. In the end, the lack of a soft butt didn't matter, as I'm still able to get tight jeans on her. The overall hardness of silicone dolls in comparison to TPE ones does make carrying them a lot easier, however.

Movable Eyes:

Big mistake getting these. While they are movable, the eyeball is encapsulated in the movable eye system and cannot be extracted from it. So, if you wanted to change eye color (non-digitally), you have to take the entire assembly system out of the eye and put in a different movable eye assembly or different system altogether. If you are entirely fine with the eye options Sino provides, go ahead and get these, but if you want to be able to play with differing eye colors, definitely avoid this option. The movable eye assembly is horribly annoying to remove from the eye sockets due to silicone being stiffer than TPE (expect to lose the eyelashes and a bit of paint). I ended up working with MannequinFan, and he was able to create a version of his Easy Move Eyes system that works with Sino heads.

Heating System:

Got this for fun, as I was curious about how the heating system was implemented. Turns out that there is wiring coming from the top of the neck then connected to the head. The power plug is on the top of the head, a little to the back (so no wearing a wig while heating). Trying it out, it seemed to take a long time to feel any heating effect, and, due to the varying amount of silicone surrounding the skeleton, parts of the body where the 'skin' is closer to the skeleton will feel warmer (arms will feel warm first). I feel that using a heating blanket is probably the better option, since the heating will be from the outside, giving a more consistent feeling of warmth at the skin.

Feet:

Just a quick note on the feet. The WM doll I ordered had all individual toes, with a wire in the big toe, but here, all toes except for the big one are fused together and there is no wire in the big toe. Does make getting socks on a tad bit easier and doesn't have the floppy look of the WM Doll.

Summary:

S30 Head:

I simply love the look of this head. In the future, I think I'll ask for the factory to just paint on a natural look and leave off the eyelashes so I can do my own customizations.

5/5

158 Body:

I definitely like the more petite body for this doll, but as she will mostly be wearing clothes, I'd really like to see a body that can still wear off-the-rack clothes without looking baggy in certain areas.

3.5/5

Ordering Process:

Mia over at YourDoll has been really great to work with. I hope that vendors and manufacturers do improve the overall process in the future to make it easier for buyers to be able to see exactly what they'll be getting before they even submit their order. I think this would probably increase sales as well, especially from first-time buyers.

4/5
Takiko (瀧子) - WM Doll - [Body: 164D / Heads: #153, #334] - Review - Photo Thread
Sakira (咲星) - Sino Doll - [Body: 158 / Head: S30] - Review - Photo Thread

Twitter - Instagram

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Sakira: Sino Doll S30 + 158B Review

Post by Sino-doll »

Thanks for the detail review.

BR,
Sino-doll :D
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Thankyou :thumbs_up:
:multi:
:)

Matt

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

Thank you for your detailed review and extended explanations. This information is invaluable to both the customers and the manufacturer.

Thanks again.
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

RandomShock

Post by RandomShock »

Putting this here for anyone who needs to reference it. I just put in an order for some tailored costumes, so I had to take Sakira's measurements.
MeasurementCentimetersInches
Height15862.2
Shoulder Width2911.4
Sleeve4718.5
Upper Arm Circumference218.3
Bust7027.6
Underbust5822.8
Waist5220.5
Neck to Crotch4718.5
Hips8232.3
Thigh Circumference4417.3
Calf Circumference2911.4
Inseam7429.1
Foot218.3
Mostly falls in line with the basic measurements I saw on vendor sites when ordering, but the waist was quite a bit smaller than expected.
Takiko (瀧子) - WM Doll - [Body: 164D / Heads: #153, #334] - Review - Photo Thread

Twitter - Instagram

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

I understand there is a new 158 body coming soon. I see the 152 and 161 have longer torsos with narrow hips ( maybe even life cast? ) so hoping this new 158 will match those proportions. Your doll is a beauty.

RandomShock

Post by RandomShock »

jazzman wrote:I understand there is a new 158 body coming soon. I see the 152 and 161 have longer torsos with narrow hips ( maybe even life cast? ) so hoping this new 158 will match those proportions. Your doll is a beauty.
I may have sounded overly critical during my review, but that's really an indicator that I really like this doll. If Sino were to take some of her leg length and give it to her torso, then maybe even give her torso an extra few centimeters and increase her torso size just a little bit to bring her within standard sizing, I think she'd be perfect (for my purposes, at least). I believe I saw a render of their upcoming 158 body, and, unfortunately, it seems to still follow the same extreme wasp-waisted, long-legged style.

Twitter - Instagram

Fryevia

Post by Fryevia »

Thanks for your review. I really like the Sino-doll 158 with S30 head or the new Moe head and plan to get one soon. Do you have any photos that shows her connected toes? That's something I didn't expect. I'm not sure if that's something that will bother me.

I have the Sino-doll 162 cm and she has the torso length problem as well. I've resorted to buying kids clothing because XS and XXS clothing is too big for her. The kids clothing fits really well on my doll and I think it would be worth a try for you if you're not looking for "sexy clothing". There's still a really decent selection at half the price of adult clothes.

I'm buying kids 8-9yr size for my doll for a good fit for her torso length and large boobs; the clothes are quite "elastic" from my limited experience with 3 brands. My guess is Sakira will fit kids 6-8yr size if you're looking for a good fit. Hope this helps.
Lillian - Sino-doll 162cm @lillianthedoll | Lillian - First impression | Lillian - Photo thread
Asuka - Gynoid Model 14 @EVAsuka02 | Asuka - Photo thread

RandomShock

Post by RandomShock »

Fryevia wrote:Thanks for your review. I really like the Sino-doll 158 with S30 head or the new Moe head and plan to get one soon. Do you have any photos that shows her connected toes? That's something I didn't expect. I'm not sure if that's something that will bother me.

I have the Sino-doll 162 cm and she has the torso length problem as well. I've resorted to buying kids clothing because XS and XXS clothing is too big for her. The kids clothing fits really well on my doll and I think it would be worth a try for you if you're not looking for "sexy clothing". There's still a really decent selection at half the price of adult clothes.

I'm buying kids 8-9yr size for my doll for a good fit for her torso length and large boobs; the clothes are quite "elastic" from my limited experience with 3 brands. My guess is Sakira will fit kids 6-8yr size if you're looking for a good fit. Hope this helps.
The toes do look a bit strange close up, but it's not something I pay attention to, even when dressing her.
PXL_20210207_101040430.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210207_101040430.PORTRAIT.jpg (3.92 MiB) Viewed 3403 times
As for the clothes, I also went the kids clothing route to find some normal clothes for her, but things are still a bit of hit and miss. Even having clothes customized for her has not gone too well. Out of the four cosplay outfits I've had customized so far, only a skirt and a short have fit decently. Everything else was pretty bad, though I'll try to salvage them by using a TON of clips during photo shoots. Still waiting on six customized gothic lolita dresses, but not all that hopeful. I was pretty happy to see the new 158 seems to have more realistic proportions, but not sure about changing to it, even in the future. Bust size is a bit bigger than what I'd want for Sakira.

Twitter - Instagram

Fryevia

Post by Fryevia »

RandomShock wrote:
Fryevia wrote:Thanks for your review. I really like the Sino-doll 158 with S30 head or the new Moe head and plan to get one soon. Do you have any photos that shows her connected toes? That's something I didn't expect. I'm not sure if that's something that will bother me.

The toes do look a bit strange close up, but it's not something I pay attention to, even when dressing her.
PXL_20210207_101040430.PORTRAIT.jpg
As for the clothes, I also went the kids clothing route to find some normal clothes for her, but things are still a bit of hit and miss. Even having clothes customized for her has not gone too well. Out of the four cosplay outfits I've had customized so far, only a skirt and a short have fit decently. Everything else was pretty bad, though I'll try to salvage them by using a TON of clips during photo shoots. Still waiting on six customized gothic lolita dresses, but not all that hopeful. I was pretty happy to see the new 158 seems to have more realistic proportions, but not sure about changing to it, even in the future. Bust size is a bit bigger than what I'd want for Sakira.
Thanks for the photo, it's not that bad.

Finding the right clothes is definitely a problem for these anime proportions. At least we now have no shortage of clothes to test and try for future dolls... :roll:
Lillian - Sino-doll 162cm @lillianthedoll | Lillian - First impression | Lillian - Photo thread
Asuka - Gynoid Model 14 @EVAsuka02 | Asuka - Photo thread

RandomShock

Post by RandomShock »

I was hoping to edit the measurements post, but I guess you can't after a certain amount of time or if people have replied.

This was asked in another thread, but the weight of the 158 body (without head) is 69.2lbs /31.5kg.

Twitter - Instagram

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

RandomShock wrote:I was hoping to edit the measurements post, but I guess you can't after a certain amount of time or if people have replied.

This was asked in another thread, but the weight of the 158 body (without head) is 69.2lbs /31.5kg.
Ok great, thanks for the info :thumbs_up:

This doll might just be in my manageable region!

xseria

Post by xseria »

Awesome review. Thanks for this :)
>Tell your world_

INFORMATIONS