reallovesexdolls.com

In-Stock Dolls Available for Immediate Shipment!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

In-Stock Dolls Available for Immediate Shipment!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

In-Stock dolls are now on sale!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/amazing-in ... oll-event/

As of Jan 15th the factories ceased production on new orders, in observance of the Chinese New Year Holidays. This is when the factories close so Chinese workers can go home to visit their families. This holiday period applies to ALL VENDORS. Production will resume when the factories reopen in late February, with shipping beginning in early to mid-March. Orders will resume as first in, first out. (exceptions may apply)

BUT, RLSD HAS SOME REALLY GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!

RLSD planned ahead and pre-ordered a huge selection of dolls and have them available right now for immediate shipping!

These dolls are in-stock now in our shop in Austin, Texas with FREE UPS Ground shipping to all U.S. destinations! International shipping is also available.

If you don't want to wait this is your opportunity to get the doll of your dreams!
These lovely ladies will sell quickly, so if you see the one for you, get her fast before someone else does! Place your order now and she will be in your arms in about a week!

The price shown for each In-Stock doll include all listed options and upgrades!

ONLY AT REAL LOVE SEX DOLLS!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: In-Stock Dolls Available for Immediate Shipment!

UPDATE

The In-Stock dolls are selling fast, but we're adding new ones as they arrive!
We ordered more than one on several dolls, so If the one you want has already sold check back daily!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Burg
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Burg »

Just wanted to say thank you RLSD! I ordered Zoe through this event and should have her on Thursday. Your sites CS through the chat feature was top notch too!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Burg wrote:Just wanted to say thank you RLSD! I ordered Zoe through this event and should have her on Thursday. Your sites CS through the chat feature was top notch too!
Awesome Burg! We always do our best and it's nice to hear we're doing well, I'll give the Customer Care team your kudos!

Thank you and we hope that Zoe makes you very happy!

Happy honeymooning! Stacey

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

We just added another 166cm C-cup Charlie and Remy to the available In-Stock dolls!
Hurry they will go FAST FAST FAST!!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/in-stocks- ... p-charlie/

https://reallovesexdolls.com/in-stock-5ft4-c-cup-remy/

lovelyones
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lovelyones »

Wow, they're beautiful and priced very competitively! I like the military girl Charlie and also the short haired Kate. Could you describe the insert a bit more? It says removable 2cm, is it replaceable? I'd love to see some closeups of that area and understand how the insert works. Maybe you could post a link if there are already photos or video somewhere. Thanks!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

lovelyones wrote:Wow, they're beautiful and priced very competitively! I like the military girl Charlie and also the short haired Kate. Could you describe the insert a bit more? It says removable 2cm, is it replaceable? I'd love to see some closeups of that area and understand how the insert works. Maybe you could post a link if there are already photos or video somewhere. Thanks!
Hi lovelyones, you can see all about doll vagina options here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/what-does- ... look-like/

That page pretty much covers it, but here's the basics: the insert is a cylinder that fits all the way inside the doll. It contains the interior of the vagina, and it's made of super soft stretchy TPE. It's open on one end and closed in the back, just like a usual masturbator toy. The outer labia detail is part of the doll herself, and the insert fits just inside. It's not usually visible - you need to really spread her legs wide open to see it. It functions just like if it were built-in - meaning, when she moves, it stays in place, and during sex, it feels amazing. You can take it out of the doll after sex for easy cleaning. Also, when we say an insert is 2cm, we are referring to the interior hole's diameter. We also have other hole diameter sizes available - 2cm, 2.5cm, and 3cm. The TPE material is so soft and stretchy that even though you might be thinking that 2cm is too tight, it's not - she'll stretch to accommodate, and in the best-feeling way!

-David

clnid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by clnid »

Hey how about throwing in some 140cm or 138cm cup A dolls for the smaller guys.

We must represent at least 50 percent of all doll buyers.

Thanks

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

clnid wrote:Hey how about throwing in some 140cm or 138cm cup A dolls for the smaller guys.

We must represent at least 50 percent of all doll buyers.

Thanks
We had them in-stock, they've just been sold! We ordered a huge assortment, something for everyone! What you see now, are what we have left in-stock.

If you are looking for something light, we still have a 51lb 150cm B-cup Gracie in-stock, https://reallovesexdolls.com/in-stock-4 ... up-gracie/

And TWO, 145cm D-cup dolls that weigh 59.4lbs. https://reallovesexdolls.com/in-stock-ships-today/

The 138cm is 54lbs and the 140cm is 51lbs so those selections are similar in weight.

We are almost sold out of in-stocks now, we've sold almost 50 this month, just six left! Same day shipping!

jacobi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jacobi »

Wow! VERY nice figures on those girls!

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

I always thought about a taller doll.

Bob_19
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bob_19 »

Charming girls,I like them.
Love soulful looking sex dolls

PureSexDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PureSexDoll »

really my type of skinny cute girls. Can I see some real factory photos of the 166cm C-cup Charlie and Remy?
Pure Sex, Pure Dolls!

INFORMATIONS