https://ufdolls.com/

2018 TDF Doll Awards – 2. Best Doll Vendor Nominations

The Annual TDF Doll Awards take place here.
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

2018 TDF Doll Awards – 2. Best Doll Vendor Nominations

Post by Nescio50 »

This category is simply about the vendor you like the most. So it is about the best (re)seller. Only nominations of vendors listed at TDF are allowed.

To enter your nomination, simply reply to this thread. The first line of you post should say:

My nominee for Best Vendor is: <name of vendor>

Optional you may add why you think this is the best vendor.

Please understand that doll accounts, manufacturers, vendors and their affiliates are not allowed to post here; posts will be removed without notice. Also off-topic posts, including discussion, will be removed without notice. If you want to discuss the TDF Doll Awards, please do so in another thread in this section or start your own thread in this section.
Also be aware that you can only post once in this thread. Your first nomination is valid. Every next post is regarded off-topic and removed without notice. Sorry, but you cannot change your first nomination.
More information about the rules and regulations for the TDF Doll Awards is here: viewtopic.php?f=448&t=108733

Nominations can be entered until Monday 3rd of December, 20:00 CET.

TRI-POD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 2018 TDF Doll Awards – 2. Best Doll Vendor Nominations

Post by TRI-POD »

My nominee for Best Vendor is: <BCD/Jeff>
I'm nominating BCD and Jeff as the Best Vendor because he is always available to answer customer's questions. I must have emailed him 50 time over a 6 months period before I made my first purchase through him and I intend to make more. He also takes his time and doesn't push anything on the buyer while informing them about all the options. Even when he doesn't carry a product he'll find it or tell you where you can find it and he's excellent at respecting your budget, no upselling with BCD and Jeff, and we can't forget about all the excellent posts he does on TDF.
Thanks,
Tri-Pod.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

My nominee for Best Vendor is: Real Love Sex Dolls (RLSD)

I've ordered from them several times now, and it's always gone smoothly. Their website is the best I've seen for love dolls, IMO. Everything is so nicely laid out - even before I ordered from them, I used to use it as a reference tool. When you order, they send you automatic email updates every step of the way, which is very helpful. These dolls are not cheap, and we all know it's an emotional purchase, so it's nice to know that the order is progressing towards completion.

On my last order, I had a slight issue with a defect on the head that I ordered. This was no fault of their own, it was something missed at the factory. They worked with me towards a resolution, which ended up being a full replacement; this included them sending me a prepaid label in which to send the defective head back. This showed me a lot about this company. :thumbs_up:

Many companies seem fine when everything goes well, but it's how issues are handled when they arise that really defines the character of a company/vendor, IMO. I must say, they passed with flying colors. I've dealt with David & Victoria, who have both seemed more than willing to help if/when needed. When contacting them, they usually reply in a timely manner. The only thing I could fault them for is it would be nice if they had someone there on weekends to respond to emails. Other than that, I've got no complaints; they seem to be a class act to me. I think anyone looking to order a doll couldn't go wrong in ordering from them.

Jab

Post by Jab »

My nomination for best vendor: Jeff of Booty Call Dolls

Always on time with responses, gives all pro and cons of each doll brand he sells and whether you choose Plat Sil or tpe.

He'll help you in any way he can to make the right choice of doll for you.
Jeff of Booty Call Dolls definitely has your interests at heart.

Jab.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

My nominee for best vendor is: Jeff at booty call dolls

I must give another nomination for Jeff, customer service, communication, selection, customization the list goes on, Jeff will make your dreams come true!
Master of Puppets...

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

My nominee for Best Vendor is:

Sexy Real Sex Dolls for going above and beyond to get me the doll I wanted, one they don't even list. Helping me find the perfect face, one not even listed for that particular doll and for getting me the exact custom skin tone and options I wanted, not only at no extra charge, but at a deep discount. Extra kudos for getting it all done in less than 30 days! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

My nominee for Best Vendor is: Jeff at Booty Call Dolls.
For 4 years now I have relied on his knowledge and expertise in the doll world to help me find the best dolls for my purposes. He is a true professional and a wonderful friend!
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

My nominee for Best Vendor is: Grim's Accessories

I have the greatest connection with Grim. He and I have had long emails about dolls. He marvelously crafted bodycolor2. His accessories are very reasonably priced. But most importantly, he was able to get me jinsan heads that no other vendor could. I asked 4 top TDF vendors for head numbers that are outside the regular catalog. They would even consult jinsan and was denied. Not only did he get me these heads in the right skin tone, he is able to deliver on 17 different eye colors. With #16 and #17 amazing beautiful colors that also aren't listed with other vendors. For me, Grim has been the best.

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

My nominee for Best Vendor is: Jeff at Booty Call Dolls
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

My nominee for Best Vendor is: Jeff of BCD

Post by MannyCan »

My nominee for Best Vendor is: Jeff of BCD

He is honest and caring. He is also patient and accommodating.
You feel like you have a friend, NOT a salesman.
He cares about dolls and doll owners.
I knows how the RIGHT doll can greatly enrich people's lives.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Jeff at bcd #1

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

My nomination for Best Doll Vendor is "Sherpa Jeff" over at BCD. If you are looking for someone patient and experienced enough to guide you to the pinnacle of your doll buying experience, it's definitely Jeff!

Mr. Ducati

Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

Post by Tommo10 »

I would like to vote for The Doll House in the UK.
I have bought dolls and doll related items from all the UK vendors, and found them all to be excellent.
I have just ordered my 4th Doll off Phil at The Doll House and always find him to be the very, very best.

Tommo
See The Girls Main Photo Thread In Eye Candy:- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=125051
Instagram:- We are on Instagram as @victoria_ash10. https://www.instagram.com/victoria_ash10/
Twitter 'X':- https://twitter.com/Victori18624401?t=a ... _9cag&s=09
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257
UK Love Doll Forum:- https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/home.php

Doll life is rather good, make the most of it, You only live once.

shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shamus61 »

My nominee for Best Vendor is: Andy at "Silicone Sex World"

No matter whether it was ordering just a head or a whole doll the level of service demonstrated by Andy at SSW was second to non. I've ordered four items through them in the past three months and on each occassion they have gone above and beyond helping with the ordering process, keeping me informed with pictures at all stages, chatting over any concerns and following up delivery with friendly after sales advice.
Just wished that I was able to nominate two as I would have also put forwards Phil at the Doll house but for his going above and beyond what I would expect of a vendor, for this year it has to be Andy at SSW for me.
I have no link to this vendor beyond having bought items from the UK side of their operation.

Shamus

INFORMATIONS