sexyrealsexdolls.com

new Coverdoll dollforum representative

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

new Coverdoll dollforum representative

Post by B3F11dolly »

Due to recent events, Coverdoll needs to find a new Coverdoll Dollforum Representative. I had emails with Kharn from Coverdoll, and he has chosen that Incredi is going to do the main part of the job. He asked me to pass on a short announcement, so here it is :D
Important Notice From CoverDoll.com

Hi All,

This is just to inform all Dollforum members that Incrediwagon, Vanessa and Rentell will now be CoverDoll’s representatives at the Dollforum.

Some unforeseen circumstances mean that Britti Lover has had to step down from representing CoverDoll for the foreseeable future.

All CoverDoll photo shoots will now be handled by Incrediwagon and any e-mail regarding doll appearances should be directed to Incrediwagon@coverdoll.com.

We are committed as always to give you the best digital enjoyment of these beautiful life-size dolls. With ongoing photos shoots, articles and interviews with their creators.

For any inquiries and membership to the website, please e-mail Kharn the site administrator at webmaster@coverdoll.com.

Take care all,
Kharn
So if you want your doll to become a Coverdolly, or if you have any questions about Coverdoll, Incredi is the one to ask. You can use the email above or contact Incredi round here.

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

Congratulations Incrediwagon. This seems like the Perfect place for you too be !

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

Congrats Increaiwagon! I have not yet checked out coverdoll but was planning to this weekend due to a PM'd request. If it is as I suspect your photographc talents should make you a good fit.

Nam

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Congratulations to all involved! I'm glad that we have three great additions to what already is a very cool "magazine", and talented ones to boot 8)

Three cheers for Kharn too, for keeping on with the keeping on, and for Britti's long term of service to and for the Doll Community :)

Regards all,
PBS, Lily, & Eden
Lily Godwin & Eden Gardner's Doll Albums are here: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10095

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

I think someone should let us all know what B-L has done or what he has allegedly done

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

PBShelley wrote:I'm glad that we have three great additions to what already is a very cool "magazine"
Just talking for myself now... I won't be involved much. I feel flattered that Kharn wants me to help, but I've got by far enough duties round here by now. My task is just to deal with Coverdoll dollforum-wise, so if there should be Coverdoll related problems on this forum (but I don't expect any), it would be me to deal with it, for example if Incredi needs help...
itsme wrote:I think someone should let us all know what B-L has done or what he has allegedly done
No. Itsme, nice try, but you already asked me in chat. I stand by my general answer, basically it's heavy violations of forum rules 3, 7 and 8 and I won't tell details. This would end in a lot of anger, and those things don't belong in a public post. Nobody wants to read such a thing, trust me. Forum management agreed on not posting an explanation, and we appreciate the female member concerned refrained from a public protest so far. Quotes are "treasured" for posterity on management forum, and that's where it belongs, because almost anybody can read there. :wink:

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

Vanessa (lol)
Shit I tryed.

Have fun with C.Doll.

INFORMATIONS