sexyrealsexdolls.com

Warning Snuggles breaks in on the CoverDoll photo shoot

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Warning Snuggles breaks in on the CoverDoll photo shoot

Post by kharn »

It’s that time of the month again and the new issue of CoverDoll is now out. :D

What a line up this month with tdf091106’s Barbie, a first for 4Woods dolls in CoverDoll. Then we have Incrediwagon’s amazing shoot with three dolls, yes three, Yuri, Ceilidh and Campdaan’s Dottie. All in a really great hot tub photo shoot and yes that bear broke in on the action. :lol: We also have another great photo from Rentell and Elle’s new monthly photo. Then just to top all that off, two more great articles from BL and another of my little V. Babes to lighten up your digital day.

We must warn you that the bear photos have be censored due to bear necessities showing! :twisted:

Be careful guys this female takes no prisoners 8) (image reduced to approximately a third of its original size).

So guys and gals what are you waiting for :?:

Kharn
webmaster@coverdoll.com
 Click to go to Coverdoll

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

kharn...

I have been a member of TDF for a while now (years) and I have never seen an issue of CoverDoll.

I think a lot of members might be confused about this business of getting "permission" to view the site. Maybe you could give us a quick review of how it all works so that more would be encouraged to go there?

Thanks...it sounds like there is a lot of eye-popping images there that would be of interest to the guy in search of the "perfect:" love doll.

technoguy

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Technoguy no problem :) .

All that members of the TDF need to do is simply PM myself or Incrediwagon or e-mail me at webmaster@coverdoll.com

This information is given when you try and enter the site, also the logo in my signature is linked to the splash page of the website. I’m surprised :o that you have never e-mailed me or BL when he was here, still now you know my friend :)

P.S. I sent the entry info to you by PM :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

8O Oh no! There is no place safe from Snuggles 8O
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Renate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Renate »

Looking good Kharn!

Ren
♥♥♥Check Out My Blog! Juicy♥Splatter Doll Photography♥♥♥

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

<Ceilidh> "I Hope you can come over after you move into the Tajmadoll"

<Dottie>"MMM. And you can visit me too!"

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Don't those girls look great 8)
 Click to go to Coverdoll

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

8O Little crackers indeed and my my snuggles what big ears you have!

I like the cheesecake pose of Ceilidh in the doorway .... what an ass :D

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

rentell wrote:
.... what an ass :D
I resemble that remark :wink:

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=1251

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Incrediwagon my friend that was one Outstanding photo shoot and I love the one with Ceilidh standing in the door, true genius :thumbs_up:

By the way did security catch that little bear? I heard a rumour that he has gone on the hunt for more doll booty, so doll owners beware :twisted:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

AlbaClone
Doll
Doll

Post by AlbaClone »

Is there a bounty out for that bear?! :twisted:

Olivia

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Olivia we are thinking of putting a bounty on him but he is so cute that we would need a very strong willed bounty hunter to bring him in. As you can see he has a gift for charming the dolls.

Keep a lookout as no doll is safe from his charms :twisted:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Good thing to finally see some Japanese dolls in Coverdolls (of course, since Britti"AmericanDollsOnly"Lover is "gone", hehehe...) 8)

How do you translate the Japanese sentence written on the cover ?
愛されるために作られる

Babelfish says "It is made because it is loved" so i suppose it must be something like "She was made to be loved", right ?

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Those are some truly STUNNING pics!!! I love the one above of Ceilidh and Dottie in the hot tub......mmmmm Sooo very sweet and inviting!!! :D

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi Guys :) ,

Stef wrote
How do you translate the Japanese sentence written on the cover ?
愛されるために作られる
You are perfectly correct in your translation and I was just speaking in a metaphorical sense when I wrote that. We do indeed make what we love.

Code: Select all

Good thing to finally see some Japanese dolls in Coverdolls (of course, since Britti"AmericanDollsOnly"Lover is "gone", hehehe...)
With regards to Japanese dolls, well there are some really beautiful dolls out there and I personally love them all, Japanese, American and European. Just wish I could have one of each but my pocket isn’t big enough. :(

I have given Incrediwagon full control over what doll photo shoots we use, as you can see he knows his stuff. So we will see more than just Realdolls but to be honest it would seem that Realdoll owners are the ones that mainly send in their photos. So all I can say is, “other doll owners get your photo shoots to Incrediwagon.” We are always looking to expand and now we have Renate in the team, she will be taking care of the male doll photo shoot. :D

CJD wrote:
Those are some truly STUNNING pics!!! I love the one above of Ceilidh and Dottie in the hot tub......mmmmm Sooo very sweet and inviting!!!
Thanks CJD, Incrediwagon and Campdaan deserve the credit for photographic skills and the use of their dolls. But the photo shoot that tdf091106 did of his Barbie on the cover was outstanding and if we can get more Japanese doll owners doing photo shoots like that, then we will see more in CoverDoll :D .

We are also working on an art gallery at CoverDoll, which will feature my artwork like the one above, and artwork form other members of the forum. I already have some truly amazing work from Mechawizard and Incrediwagon, not only do they take good photos of their dolls but their really talented artists. So expect to see that in the near future and we are always open to anyone who wants to contribute any of his or her artwork to CoverDoll. So come on CJD your good :wink: .

Anyway thanks to all you members and the CoverDoll team, for making CoverDoll happen each month. You’re the stars :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

INFORMATIONS