sexyrealsexdolls.com

Dottie in CoverDoll

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Dottie in CoverDoll

Post by kharn »

Wow guys :D we have got a big issue this month for you. The guys at CoverDoll have been work hard to bring you this new fun packed issue 8) , kicking off of course with this months star Dottie our CoverDoll of the month. Then a great new photo shoot from our resident photographic star Incrediwagon with a behind the scene shoot of what Dottie and Ceilidh got up to after they kicked little Snuggles ou :lol: t.

Then talking of Snuggles we have a new photo series each month called The Erotic Adventures of Snuggles. This month kicking off with the Dottie and Ceilidh trying on their old school uniforms and Snuggles trying to get in on the action :twisted: .

Then we have some fantastic photos from Elle and Rentell with their usual flare and photographic skills 8) .

Also two great new articles from BL and a new V. Babe from yours truly :wink: .

Finally we have the new CoverDoll art gallery, which will feature artwork form you guys. We kick off with some sketches from Incrediwagon and Mechawizard also some toon drawings from Incrediwagon and some of my 3D work. Remember this is open to all and can be art of any type as long as you can get it scanned into you're PC to upload it to us. :D

So please sit back and enjoy but please give thanks to the guys at CD that have made this possible and also Campdaan for his lovely Dottie.

Cheers guys

P.S. sorry for being a day late :oops:

Small Version

You're Art Gallery

Click to go to Coverdoll

Cai-Bian
Doll
Doll

Post by Cai-Bian »

That cover looks very nice and of course the infamous Snuggles have to be in on a corner! :roll:
:wink:

:rainbow1:
An Erie doll i am and i suerly like other dolls Martial art :snipersmile: Kata Knowledge is also an art and also how to implement it in real life :roll:

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

8) tripple thumbs up, Kharn, incerdi, and Camp! Great shoot and virtual pics !

Dottie
Ex-Member

Post by Dottie »

Thanks KA... Incred is a wonderful photographer. It was a pleasure to pose for him!

Now if Camp would just stop taking pics of me with his Etch-A-Skech....
I am The Dottster
My Doll Album is Here  <a href="http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10925">http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10925</a>

BarbieNEO
Ex-Member

Post by BarbieNEO »

Dottie !

Now who's stunning :wink: ? You go, grrl :D !!!

Love,
Barbie

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

This is "Sailor Dottie".... This was taken in very dim light. Incred has just met Dottie for the first time and said "Let's dress her up and take some pics".

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Thanks guys from all at CD 8) and doesn’t Dottie look good in her sailor suit, but most of all those eyes are to die for :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Yep, a lot of good stuff on CoverDoll this month.
Take a look at the sketches done by Incredi or Mechwizard (i like a much the constrast you put in your drawings) and Kharn's 3D featured in the "you're art" section are awesome ! At least some beautiful and romantic 3D girls, not only the over armed girl of last month :twisted: :wink:

what, you don't know CoverDoll address 8O ? Please ask Kharn or Incredi by PM :wink:
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

I nearly let this slip through! A photoshoot with Dottie! Would have bite my butt if I did ...

Someone has a sentence in his signature like this: "So many dolls, so little time"
I can only agree to that! And they all are so great!
Girls, Guys and Dolls: Thanks for bringing another issue of CoverDoll!

od
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by od »

Great Covergirl.....

Congrats Dottie and tell Camp how lucky he really is... :wink:
In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer   ~Mark Twain~ <a href="http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10592">http://www.dollalbum.com/do

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

Dottie's dreams come true................. she's now a realtime Covergirl, a blue eyed beauty indeed!

And as usual Kharn has put together another great edition :thumbs_up:

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

Don't forget Incrediwagon's monthly shoot..Seems Ceilidh has found someone in her bed!

INFORMATIONS