sexyrealsexdolls.com

A must see eye candy

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

A must see eye candy

Post by kharn »

Hi everyone, well have we got an update for you this month. The guys at CoverDoll have been busy again with some fantastic stuff.

CoverDoll
First off we have are star for this month Bel’Shanar’s doll Sophie. Now this is the first BoyToy to be featured as a CoverDoll and as you will be she has a little extra up top :razz: .

Incrediwagon’s photos shoot
Next we have our own resident photographer Incrediwagon with a fantastic new shoot
call Biker Babe. This is one you don’t want to miss; both the doll and the bike are to die for :wink: .

The Erotic Adventures Of Snuggles
Yes you guessed it, that little bear has been busy again. This month I have featured two shoots that have been partly shown on TDF but these are the high res versions of them and feature Dottie and Yuri. New this month is Snuggles encounter with Sandy, YES CJD he paid a visit when you were out and this is what happened :twisted: . Who will he visit next month?

Elle and Rentell monthly photo
Well what would a new issue be with out a photo from both Ray and Elle. These two are very talented guys and each have their own style of photography, check them out 8) .

Articles
As always we have two new articles from BL, Cunniligus (I’ll let you work that one out for yourselves) and LA Erotica 2008 a review. We also have a great new article from Miss San Diego called Choosing Miss San Diego. This is an account of a trip to Abyss and the choosing of their doll 8) .

You’re Art
We have a great new digital life study from Fargo of an old member called Wanda. A very well composed work of art. I hope to be seeing more of his work in the near future :D .

V. Babe
Well this is a special for me as I got permission from our very own team member Renate to do a life Study come caricature. It is of course called Sexy Kitten. As an armature artist it was a great privilege to be able to create a model of an artist whom herself is a life study artist :smilecolros: .

Small Version below full version at CoverDoll

Finally I have created a fifties style film poster for you all featuring a few of the top TDF dolls also with some of you guys in the credits. I hope you all like this as it took many hours to create. You are free to use this as you wish as all the artwork is mine and if you require the full version 2200 x 1450 file size 489KB jpg, then please PM me as it is too large for the forum. I will e-mail it to you in any format (registered forum members only). Please remember jpegs are stripped down for the internet as are GIF images and other formats are far larger (the Adobe original is 24 megs but not available). This poster is awesome when viewed full size and even though I say it myself the small version here doesn’t do it justice.

Also remember to get in your submissions for the 2009 CoverDoll calendars, check out this thread for info http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... ic&t=19168

Well guys please enjoy :popcorn: and don’t forget to thank all the team members that made this possible and let us know here what you think :)

Kharn
webmaster@coverdoll.com
 Click to go to Coverdoll

coralsheep

Cover Doll

Post by coralsheep »

Tried to look at Cover Doll but not a member. I sent a email to the webmaster asking to join. Is this all I need to do??

Thanks

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

I have sent a PM with the link my friend :)
 Click to go to Coverdoll

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

Amazing Kharn, Coverdoll is evolving............ a truly stunning issue, thank you for all your hard work in putting this together.

And the poster.................... yes please I would love one.

And thanks go to all the rest of the crew...... great stuff as usual , huh , Pla--oy eat yer heart out. :D

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Very beautiful issue, Kharn!! :D
You have a wondrful webzine, and the 2008 calanders are gorgeuos!!

BRAVO to the coverdoll team for you fine work! 8)

coralsheep

Thanks for the link

Post by coralsheep »

Thank you for the link kharn. I will be looking forward to every issue of Cover Doll.

Miss_San_Diego
Former Member

Re: Thanks for the link

Post by Miss_San_Diego »

coralsheep wrote:Thank you for the link kharn. I will be looking forward to every issue of Cover Doll.
Just to say coralsheep Kharn is a good kind friend and he has a great team from TDF many thanks to them, Their work is Appreciated you will gain a lot of intresting information

well done to Kharn and the team
<div>Miss San Diego</div>

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

New this month is Snuggles encounter with Sandy, YES CJD he paid a visit when you were out and this is what happened
OH NO!!!!! And I have a deadbolt on her door!!!

Kewl poster! and pics!!!

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

VERY nicely done Kharn!

Renate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Renate »

Amazing as always Kharn!

That V.Babe is awful pretty :wink: (Hugs)

Ren<3
♥♥♥Check Out My Blog! Juicy♥Splatter Doll Photography♥♥♥

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Thanks so much too all you guys :D for your kind words it really is appreciated and makes all the effort form all us guys at CD worth while. I’m please to have a great team to help me as I just wouldn’t be able to do it on my own.

Remember CoverDoll would be nothing without you guys and girls.

Thank you Renate for letting me model a V. Babe on you :D and I just hope that I have done you justice. When you get time please contact me and we can work out something on your ladies page 8) .

In September CoverDoll will be celebrating its 100th edition so I hope to have something really special for then. :D

Also look out for the next generation of V. Babes coming soon :wink: .

And don’t forget, if you want one of those movie poster then PM or e-mail me, as they aren’t available on CoverDoll and believe me the full size version is amazing.

Kharn
webmaster@coverdoll.com
 Click to go to Coverdoll

INFORMATIONS