sexyrealsexdolls.com

Coverdoll Magazine: THE REVIEW

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Pit_Viper
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Coverdoll Magazine: THE REVIEW

Post by Pit_Viper »

Normally I do not review websites, only products. But I felt the need to review this site because of how it has improved 1000% over the old site.

First off, this site is like crack. You become addicted the second you register. I had a blast posting blogs and watching how the magazine transforms in real time. Yes, you can have your own blog too. It's creative.

Navigation is 1000% better than the last version. Everything is in their proper place, and even a noob will know how to move around.

Overall look and feel is much better.

The real time feeds are a kick as well.

Getting your favorite Coverdoll cover is easier than ever.

And as for Selene, you better watch out for her. She has her own questions and answers section that will leave you either in stitches, or butthurt, on how she responds back. :lol:

Overall I have to give the new layout, design, and functions 10 thumbs up. Plus the potential for reader participation makes it a fun place to visit.

There is just so much to explore here. CoverDoll magazine has been around forever. Now, in a new format.

My hats off to CoverDoll magazine, for creating this site. :)

http://coverdoll.com/

Now I'm off to make more blogs. ;)

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Well I must need glasses because I missed this review Pit Viper did of the new mag. Thanks so much for your kind words. :D

Everyone at CD has worked really hard over the past few months to put this together in its new format. We still have a few bugs and it is an ongoing process. But our main target is to glamorize the doll world, as it always has been. With our new format, I think we are one step closer to that. But it’s what others think and not I, so it’s nice to read such a pleasant review. 8)

Thanks and enjoy,

Kharn
CD publisher
 Click to go to Coverdoll

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

Yep if you have a website of your own, no matter how simple or difficult and how small or big, you will know how much work it is. Like that, it's always nice to see others like it, and like that, I want to join in here :

Coverdoll is surely the winner of "most improved website of the year" award. :D

12345play

password

Post by 12345play »

how do you get a password, i have tried and waited a week, then i tried to get a new password and not a response for three days then i tried to create a new name and password and waited to three days and still nothing in my mail.
JESUS LOVES YOU. But everybody else thinks your an asshole

Euchre
Ex-Member

Post by Euchre »

I had issues too but Midi manually set me up. I think they still have a few kinks to work out in that... PM Midi or Kharn about yours..
Euch
I was a bad boy at TDF and got ex-membered.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi All,

Please let me apologize for the auto reply system, it does seem a little temperamental :oops: . Midi is trying to sort it out (he’s the tech).

If you don’t receive an auto reply with 30 minutes, then email me at, webmaster@coverdoll.com or PM me here.

12345play, I have PM'd you a new password :wink:

Kharn
 Click to go to Coverdoll

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

kharn wrote:Hi All,

Please let me apologize for the auto reply system, it does seem a little temperamental :oops: . Midi is trying to sort it out (he’s the tech).

If you don’t receive an auto reply with 30 minutes, then email me at, webmaster@coverdoll.com or PM me here.

12345play, I have PM'd you a new password :wink:

Kharn
I have been checking the AutoReply and it is indeed sending out the acknowledgments. I can only assume it may be a server side SPAM filter that is preventing the email from getting through. I have a SPAM folder on my server that I go check every once in a while (via my web mail rather than POP) and often find thngs there...even PayPal payments. Apparently some SPAM filters are a little over Zealous. So therefore, you can email Kharn...or if you're in a hurry and its after 8PM Atlantic, Kharn is likely in bed so you can email me :) dave@dollchronicles.com

Cheers,
Dave

P.S. Nice review, PV... Didn't know you had it in ya :)

P.S. Again. And thanks Vanessa for your compliment.... I'll take a little pat on the back as one of the slaves that worked under Kharn's whip behind the scenes :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Yep, there are some great improvements at coverdoll.com . I liked the old website too but this one is really an internet Portal about Dolls.
I think it should be more overlaped with TDF as their potentials are different and complementary.

I appreciated the more obvious link to the External Gallery, The highlights on the Issue of the month, and the Recent Posts : very useful to quickly check the news (like the useful home page at TDF).

One critic yet : the speed, it seems to have some delay of response :D

I started Elle's blog yesterday, you may see it here :

Jihan & Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Elle wrote:One critic yet : the speed, it seems to have some delay of response :D

I started Elle's blog yesterday, you may see it here :

Jihan & Elle
Who needs speed when you have such great blog shots as this to look at? I could stay on this ALL day :)

When I volunteered the hosting for CoverDoll I seleced an Adult Hosting provider Servage (the same as used and recommended by the Doll Garden). Unfortunately, according to another party I talked to that uses them, they say the MySQL database is run from a different sever which causes a multitude of problems, one being bad page loads and slowdown. I have not verified this with any other parties. Perhaps Mytime would be able toinput on this probem. I can say that Ruby13 is hosting with Servage and their Flash based site that does not use the database, seems to function fine without delays or page load problems.

I can't say that after moving the entire CD website from the old to the Servage, that we'd been keen on doing so again, however, if we get many complaints about performace and cannot address the issue due to it being a serverside problem, we are prepared to make the move yet again :( Of course given the ywo databases and the amount of data to move, we will require at least 245 mule teams and 500 volunteers, to avoid missing the next issue :(

Not so cheers :(

Midiman
Cheers
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

INFORMATIONS