sexyrealsexdolls.com

Coverdoll

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
uch
Former Member

Coverdoll

Post by uch »

Does anyone know how to log on to the coverdoll site? I was a member, but after they changed the site it doesn't recognize any of my logins anymore. I also tried to register again but it won't send me the new logon information.
Pre Owned Realdoll - $2500 with Visa debit card
Pre Owned 1st Pc - $1700 with Visa debit card
The day I will finally be able to use either of them after the repairs are done - Priceless

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

uch...

I just visited the CD site and applied for membership. I got the message saying I would get the email with a password in a few days.

Are you sure you supplied the new site program with your correct email address? Maybe you didn't and the email was sent to the wrong address.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Uch,

I activated your account last night, but you should have received a one time login password and username. I received your application from the system late yesterday. So please check your spam filter or confirm your email address to me webmaster@coverdoll.com. I won’t post the one I have on the system in public as any troll could pick it up.

Technoguy, I looked and you registered 55mins ago but I haven’t received a system email on your account, so there maybe a problem with the auto reply. What do they say, “The more complicated it gets the easier it is to block up the pluming.”

Anyway I have manually activated your account. if you don’t receive a temp password in the next hour, email me and I will give you a password my friend.

Let me say that I am sorry if anyone has been inconvenienced and if any of you have registered and not recived any notification or temp password, then please do email me and I will sort the problem out.

Take care all,

Kharn
CD Publisher
 Click to go to Coverdoll

INFORMATIONS