sexyrealsexdolls.com

CoverDoll Competition Winners Announced

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Nikki has passed on the Grand Prize as he feels he would not be able to use it.

So the Grand prize is now awarded to: Guest entry #9 if they decide to accept. We have not heard from any of he guest entries yet, so it may be working it's way down the list yet again. Fornow, however, Nikki has dibs on a second prize unless he passes on that as well.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

OFFICIAL TEDDY BABE CONTEST WINNERS

Post by midiman »

We did not hear from the 'Guest' owner of the winning IP in the Teddy Babe contest so they have been removed from the list.

This list is now OFFICIAL

First prize $150 goes to Siber

The two second prizes of $50 each are awarded to:
dajon102
belshanar

Certificates will be emailed out within the week.
Midiman...

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Final Awards list for RealDoll Contest

Post by midiman »

Again, we did not hear from the holders of the guest IP's so that now makes

Muzza is now our grand prize winner if he accepts, otherwise he can keep the smaller prize and the Grand Prize passes to manekineko and then to belshanar.

With the elimination of the guest IP winners, and Nikki's declining the prize,

Hopsherder, Playtime and russledarling are now $50 winners.

We're almost there :)
Midiman...

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Wonderfull and thank you so, so much.
Yes, yes, yes, we accept.
A new face for Tash.
But don't worry it will be same fun girl inside.

muz and tash
Tash’s Gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=11065
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

manekineko
Server Admin Emeritus
Server Admin Emeritus

Post by manekineko »

Many thanks for the contest! The girls and I are giddily delighted. :D
Paige and Monica: Album and Blog

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

manekineko wrote:Many thanks for the contest! The girls and I are giddily delighted. :D
Muzza is keepin his original prize as he does not anticipate buy a doll this year so manekineko you now have the Grand Prize if you want it. It goes towards a doll purchase. If you wish to keep your $50 pizee towrads a $500 purchase let us know and the prize will pass to the next. If noone wants the Grand Prize, we will substitute a $50 gift certificate.

Just post here to let us know.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

With Kaori Pokeing me in the ribs I accept the $50:00 prize,...thank you.

Now the argument begins between Kaori and I as to how we,..um,,..she spends it,.. :lol:
8O

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

manekineko
Server Admin Emeritus
Server Admin Emeritus

Post by manekineko »

Bianca wrote:Muzza is keepin his original prize as he does not anticipate buy a doll this year so manekineko you now have the Grand Prize if you want it. It goes towards a doll purchase. If you wish to keep your $50 pizee towrads a $500 purchase let us know and the prize will pass to the next. If noone wants the Grand Prize, we will substitute a $50 gift certificate.

Just post here to let us know.
Oh wow! So I take it the $500 prize has to go to the purchase of a doll and cannot go for a doll face? I will gladly accept it if it can go toward a face, but I may have to think about it otherwise.

So sorry for taking so long to get back to you folks. Believe it or not I'm in the process of buying a new home and it's taking all my time. For obvious reasons buying a new doll, as much as I want to, may be out of the picture for the moment.
Paige and Monica: Album and Blog

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

manekineko wrote: So sorry for taking so long to get back to you folks. Believe it or not I'm in the process of buying a new home and it's taking all my time. For obvious reasons buying a new doll, as much as I want to, may be out of the picture for the moment.
Good luck on the home, Manekineko...a much more responsible investment at the moment.

Hopsherder, Playtime and Ruzzledarling in this order you could qualify for the BIG prize Please let me know if any of you are interested.

If not, I will see if it can be reduced to a $50 one like the rest.

Cheers,
Midiman
Midiman...

INFORMATIONS