sexyrealsexdolls.com

CoverDoll Christmas Issue

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

CoverDoll Christmas Issue

Post by kharn »

Merry Christmas

Hi All,

It is the 1st of December and the 102nd issue of CoverDoll is now up and buzzing with new content.

CoverDoll of the Month
Our featured doll for this month is none only than the Queen of curves Zara, what a body on this B10 lady, are you man enough to handle her? Now what has Zara been getting up to this month, well it’s a special month for her as she is the latest CoverDoll. Check out what Santa got her for Christmas.

Incrediwagon’s photos shoot.
Our own resident photographer, Incrediwagon shows us a thing or two with another amazing shoot; I tell you this guy is one of the best. This month we have his new lady Jayde, now look at what this naughty little lady gets up to when she is alone. Also a mystery shoot coming soon.

The Erotic Adventures Of Snuggles
Another adventure for the little guys will be up soon, so stay tuned on that!

Elle and Rentell monthly photo
Well what a new issue would be with out a photo from both Ray and Elle. A bran new photo from Ray and a complete photo shoot of Elle dressed in her sexy Christmas outfit.

Articles
Two great new articles from Mike called Blade Runner Down and Addicted to Sex..

V. Babe
My latest V. Babe entitled Santa’s Surprise.

This month I have a special Christmas poster for you all called “Satan’s Christmas Whish Book.” Now what would we all wish for at Christmas? Well take a look and see and if you’ve been good, well maybe Santa will grant you your wish.

We hope you'll help us celebrate our 102nd Christmas issue and take part in the festivities and giveaways. Hope you enjoy, and please post your comments in a Letter to the Editor and in individual articles. We want to hear from you and value your suggestions and comments.

Also don’t forget our big CoverDoll Teddy Babe Treasure Hunt

One more important thing.... If you are not a subscriber, you will not be able to access the full features of the site or view the photos or posters at full size. You must also subscribe to enter the free contests, remember registration is free.

Merry Christmas from the CD Team

Kharn
CoverDoll Publisher
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Pit_Viper
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pit_Viper »

HAHA, cute cover. ;)

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

I just checked CD december issue :D Wow i saw Red over there :twisted:

Jihan & Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

:D cute, sexy cover Kharn!! 8)

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Thanks guys and all created from scratch.

I am pleased with the cover but the Santa’s Christmas Wish Book was the one that took the most work in PhotoShop, creating the graphics and compositing the manufactures pictures onto the book and getting my own hand in on the act as well. That poster is a must see at full resolution 3200 x 2500 and makes a fantastic Christmas background for any PC. Midi set me the task and I think I came through :twisted:

Click to go to Coverdoll

dmc1281

Post by dmc1281 »

That is a very well done poster.

I've done some work in photoshop, but something like this would have taken me a week or two.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

dmc1281 wrote:That is a very well done poster.

I've done some work in photoshop, but something like this would have taken me a week or two.
Thanks dmc1281, I didn't have much time to do this and I think it took about 6 hours of PhotoShop work.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi All,

The Queen of Curves :twisted:

This is a poster I did of Zara from her Christmas shoot. It can be seen in her Dec 2008 gallery and is done as an oil painting with one of my own V. Babes of Zara.

Click to go to Coverdoll

leonus

OK Honey I'll ask !...

Post by leonus »

Ember won't leave me alone until I ask...

How does one go about "auditioning" to be a Coverdoll?

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi Leonus, :D

To get your doll into CoverDoll, then contact Incrediwagon by PM here or email him at askincrediwagon@coverdoll.com. We are always looking for new dolls so please do get in touch with him.

Also don’t forget that you can register your doll an account at CoverDoll and start a blog in the dollhouse for her in the regular suits for aspiring dolls. You can post pics and if you’re a member you can also apply for a blog gallery.

Hope this helps, if you have any problems or need more help, then let me know at kharn@coverdoll.com
 Click to go to Coverdoll

INFORMATIONS