sexyrealsexdolls.com

Teddy Babe Review by Midiman at CoverDoll

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Teddy Babe Review by Midiman at CoverDoll

Post by midiman »

The Teddy Babe Review
by Midiman

Have you outgrown your Teddy Bear?
Then you're ready for one of these!

What do you get when cuddly teddy bear meets sexy love doll?

A Teddy Babe !

My first impression of a Teddy Babe put it as the missing link of dolldom. It is a doll that bridges the gap between sexdolls and the novelty/mainstream market. Advertised as “Plush Girlfriends For Boys Too BIG for Teddy Bears”, they really live up to their claim. Teddy Babes are cute and cuddly. They warm your heart. They have a presence or personality about them that makes you smile. Perhaps they draw on those childhood memories of your favorite comfort toy. Mind you had I had a Teddy Babe when I was 14, I probably wouldn’t have been out walking the town block getting into trouble on Friday nights. Eighth Wonder, a USA manufacturer is the creator of this great and popular product.

Catch the complete in depth review at CoverDoll
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I've moved the thread to the Coverdoll forum and fixed the picture link.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yoube Bosley »

As a matter of fact, I took two Teddy Babes to Las Vegas (might not work in southern redneck communities) and walked the AVN show as well as took them around town - including a trip to Denney's with lots of thumbs up. Mind you, whereas I had a cameraman in tow, they may have mistook me for Ryan Gosling shooting a sequel to the Lars and the Real Girl movie....perhaps Lars and the Teddy Girl.

Good review overall, midi, but why the gratuitous crack on the South? There are several southerners here who have TeddyBabes or have spoken well of them.

I've actually imagined a TeddyBabe movie that would be like an adult version of Calvin and Hobbes (i.e. the guy interacts with a real woman whereas everyone else just sees a stuffed doll).
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I think what Midi means is, that you can't take two Teddy Babes out in the open, walking the streets, and still be safe from the public in some regions.

Don't know the regions that well in the US, but the south of the US has some regions that are not as forgiving as others.

I'm sure Midi didn't mean to bash our southern US members.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Griffonfeathers
Former Member

Post by Griffonfeathers »

Hey Yoube_Bosley - What Alex said in regards to the comment about the South.

But what I really wanted to comment on in your post was this -
Yoube_Bosley wrote: I've actually imagined a TeddyBabe movie that would be like an adult version of Calvin and Hobbes (i.e. the guy interacts with a real woman whereas everyone else just sees a stuffed doll).
BRILLIANT!!! This just made me smile so much. I would totally watch that movie. So when do you start production? :)

Do eeeet!!!!

- Wendy

Pit_Viper
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pit_Viper »

I added my original review to the article as a comment, to give another perspective as to many factors, from the ordering process to communications with the manufacturer during the process, as well as different "tests" to give my original feedback when I first got a Teddy Babe.

Overall good review midi. :)

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

Most southern redneck I know don't care if walk around with a doll.

Am man walking down any street with a plush doll,
Any state in the US. most people would think they have a doll for some kid.

If the man holding the doll was fondling and kissing the doll in any state
someone would say something. I know some northern states if you where doing this you would find the doll floating in a Quincy quarry, The owner you may never find.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Yoube_Bosley wrote:Good review overall, midi, but why the gratuitous crack on the South? There are several southerners here who have TeddyBabes or have spoken well of them.

I've actually imagined a TeddyBabe movie that would be like an adult version of Calvin and Hobbes (i.e. the guy interacts with a real woman whereas everyone else just sees a stuffed doll).
Alex was correct. It in no way was meant as a gratuitous remark.

So sorry Yoube that my remark came across to you the way it did. It was meant as a fun poke at what has become a stereotypical image of the South generated over time by the more conservative nature of this Bible Belt region.

The South is stereotypical ultra conservative..when it comes to sex. ie...The sale of sex toys via store outlets was outlawed in Tennessee, Mississippi, and some other states. Rednecks I thought of more in the term of hillbillies not necessarily the south. As a matter of fact, one of our VERY prominent members (a doctor) considers himself a redneck :)

The intended humor at the stereotypical image that came to mind was owing to the more conservative/religious nature of the Southern States especially when attached to the term redneck.

In the same breath the remark could be construed as a positive remark by other southern folk - the ones that got the anti-sex toy sales law in place. The term Southern gentlemen got its roots from your region and men historically showed greater respect and gallantry to the ladies and to each other.

I sense you are one of that character and I apologize for any discomfort my remark may have caused.

In Canada we are know for many idiosyncrasies as well, and I prefer to make light of them when people allude to these traits. What is life if we cannot laugh at ourselves ?

Cheers,
Midiman
Midiman...

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yoube Bosley »

midi: Apology accepted.

Alex: I wasn't suggesting that midi dissed any southern TDF member personally. I just don't think the South really stands out that much in sex-negative legislation compared to the nation as a whole. Utah is as strict as Mississippi and Alabama are.

I wouldn't recommend carrying two TeddyBabes in their underwear out in public pretty much anywhere in the U.S. Vegas is a special case, so to speak.

Wendy: Probably when I get a clue about how to use a movie camera and successfully beg for lots of money. Thanks for focusing on the positive part of my comment.
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

I don't think midiman trys to harm anyone.
The redneck joks that I know mostly started from rednecks.

Here Your sighn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But look at this video This is brake of stereo typing.

<object><param></param><param></param><param></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lJJZIrR_dRQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Euchre
Ex-Member

Post by Euchre »

midiman wrote:
Yoube_Bosley wrote:Good review overall, midi, but why the gratuitous crack on the South? There are several southerners here who have TeddyBabes or have spoken well of them.

Alex was correct. It in no way was meant as a gratuitous remark.

So sorry Yoube that my remark came across to you the way it did. It was meant as a fun poke at what has become a stereotypical image of the South generated over time by the more conservative nature of this Bible Belt region.

The South is stereotypical ultra conservative..when it comes to sex. ie...The sale of sex toys via store outlets was outlawed in Tennessee, Mississippi, and some other states. Rednecks I thought of more in the term of hillbillies not necessarily the south. As a matter of fact, one of our VERY prominent members (a doctor) considers himself a redneck :)

The intended humor at the stereotypical image that came to mind was owing to the more conservative/religious nature of the Southern States especially when attached to the term redneck.

In the same breath the remark could be construed as a positive remark by other southern folk - the ones that got the anti-sex toy sales law in place. The term Southern gentlemen got its roots from your region and men historically showed greater respect and gallantry to the ladies and to each other.

I sense you are one of that character and I apologize for any discomfort my remark may have caused.

In Canada we are know for many idiosyncrasies as well, and I prefer to make light of them when people allude to these traits. What is life if we cannot laugh at ourselves ?

Cheers,
Midiman
Didn't read the review.... what's the foose all aboot eh? :wink:
I was a bad boy at TDF and got ex-membered.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

itsme wrote:I don't think midiman trys to harm anyone.
The redneck joks that I know mostly started from rednecks.

Here Your sighn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But look at this video This is brake of stereo typing.

Wow...a modern day Fiddler on the Roof :) There should be more videos like this..promoting world peace and harmony.

Euchre...YOU know what all the foose is about....MIDIMAN :)

But we made up before you could lock our thread...you trigger happy hombre :)

Cheers,
Midiman
Midiman...

Barnabus
Former Member

Post by Barnabus »

:(

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Barnabus wrote:Midi,
Your photo up above looks like she is soaking in a Jacuzzi...I realized after a minute that it is a blanket/comforter ...but at first it looked like water.

Very hot...thanks for all the time you put into this :!:
Hmmm, Barnabus...let's have a second look at that. Yes....I see what you mean...very strong resemblance :)

Nita is now a little 'rusty' on the subject of hot tubs...don't try this at home :)

Cheers,
Midiman & Nita
Midiman...

INFORMATIONS