sexyrealsexdolls.com

10 Years of Coverdoll - 2000

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
janesays
Ex-Member

10 Years of Coverdoll - 2000

Post by janesays »

Hello Dollfan's,
This year marks the 10th Anniversary of Coverdoll. We would like to honor all of those who have contributed to Coverdoll in the past and present. It is a fun look through the history of these beautiful creations that have held the coveted title of being a Cover Doll. Who will be the next one to grace the cover and join all of these lucky ladies? We start in the year 2000 where it all began. Click on a cover to check out these girls stories. Other years linked at bottom of page.

Other years you can check out:
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: 10 Years of Coverdoll - 2000

Post by kharn »

Nice work Janesay, is it 10years already 8O All those great dolls wow! 8) :D Where will we be in the next 10 years :plaidskirt:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

I don't know but it is going to be a lot of fun along the way. :D
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

mg4
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mg4 »

Wow 10 years, Thanks Kharn for all your hard work. :thumbs_up:

cheers mg4
Check out my Gallery:

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Congrats on your 10 year anniversary!! Looking forward to the next 10 years.

-Abyss
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Thanks guys, :)

It seems like only yesterday that I was talking to Bill and we both came up with the idea for CoverDoll. It was primarily to showcase the few dolls that where actually out there at that time.

TDF didn’t exist but we did have a forum that was called The RealDoll Owners and Lovers (RDOL run by Dr Goldfoot), that being that Abyss (Realdoll) where the only manufactures. So I have to thank Abyss for starting all this and inspiring me and other to do CoverDoll, and eventually for Bill and Jerry to start TDF when the RDOL forum closed back in 2001. :thumbs_up:

We now have many more manufactures and lots of beautiful dolls to chose from now. CoverDoll will continue to showcase all your dolls and bring you glam, erotica, information and general all round fun as we evolve to take in the next generation. 8)

As long as you support us, we’ll be here for you. :wink:

Take care and thanks,

From all at CD :glou:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Congrats for the 10 years Kharn :)
The first Realdolls were more fragile but they were very realistic too ! I like a much the shape of their soft tin silicon boobies :twisted:

Keep up CoverDoll,
Jihan & Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Nice touch, Janesays. I hope to see all the issues here eventually :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

Is it really 10 years........ :!:

Congratulations Kharn, an unsung hero of the doll world and not forgetting all the artwork you have made, Poser rules.

Heres :glou: to the next ten years .

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Elle wrote:Congrats for the 10 years Kharn :)
The first Realdolls were more fragile but they were very realistic too ! I like a much the shape of their soft tin silicon boobies :twisted:

Keep up CoverDoll,
Jihan & Elle
Thanks Elle, and yes the first Realdolls were fragile but as you said the breast were very soft and realistic, they did feel real :twisted: :wink:

rentell wrote:Is it really 10 years........ :!:

Congratulations Kharn, an unsung hero of the doll world and not forgetting all the artwork you have made, Poser rules.

Heres :glou: to the next ten years .
Thanks Rentell, I like that, an unsung hero :) nice one :wink: I could never have kept CD going though if it Wasn’t for all the great doll owners that have showcased their dolls for us at CD, and for the guy's and girls that have sent in articles, reviews, photos and blogs. Also the people that have given their time in helping to keep the site running. They are all my heros :glou:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

LBFan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LBFan »

Congratulations for the 10 years at CoverDoll Kharn!!! YAAYYYY!!! :D :D :D

Thank You for Your hard work! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Cheers,

LBFan, Lulu, Missy, Caroline & Ginger
My Galleries
Gallery 1 and Gallery 2

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

midiman wrote:I hope to see all the issues here eventually
I will be posting all of the issues by year on a weekly basis. I will have the next one up in the coming days. :)

Capt_B
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Capt_B »

Happy tenth anniversary.

Sadly, I discovered this community a year later than I might have liked. But, I know about it now, and because of it, I have a new on line "home". Not to mention, new found friends and a new "companion".

Emily and I would like to express our sincerest thanks and gratitude to everyone for all the, seemingly endless, hard work and innumerable hours invested to both of these sites.

What was originally a chance encounter, has changed my life so much more than I could have ever imagined was possible.

You have my absolute best wishes for a better and brighter future. And, if I am lucky, you may have to put up with me for many more years.

With heartfelt appreciation,
B and Emmy
Emily's albums _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Emily's blog _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ Penelope's albums

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

LBFan wrote:Congratulations for the 10 years at CoverDoll Kharn!!! YAAYYYY!!! :D :D :D

Thank You for Your hard work! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Cheers,

LBFan, Lulu, Missy, Caroline & Ginger

Thanks from us all LB, its members like you that make it all worthwhile :wink:

janesays wrote:
midiman wrote:I hope to see all the issues here eventually
I will be posting all of the issues by year on a weekly basis. I will have the next one up in the coming days. :)
Keep up the good work my friend, lets see who was on the year 2001 covers :D

Capt_B wrote:Happy tenth anniversary.

Sadly, I discovered this community a year later than I might have liked. But, I know about it now, and because of it, I have a new on line "home". Not to mention, new found friends and a new "companion".

Emily and I would like to express our sincerest thanks and gratitude to everyone for all the, seemingly endless, hard work and innumerable hours invested to both of these sites.

What was originally a chance encounter, has changed my life so much more than I could have ever imagined was possible.

You have my absolute best wishes for a better and brighter future. And, if I am lucky, you may have to put up with me for many more years.

With heartfelt appreciation,
B and Emmy

Thanks for all your support my friend, I'm, glad you found us all and keep up the great work on Emily's blog :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

INFORMATIONS