sexyrealsexdolls.com

ELLE'S Blog

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: ELLE'S Blog

Post by Elle »

Thanks Muzza :wink:

The pics show the original face of Elle (2006), still beautiful and without a flaw :D

Jihan & Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A flawless and time less beauty, I think when Elle was made they broke the mold, just one of the best!!!

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

deerman wrote:A flawless and time less beauty, I think when Elle was made they broke the mold, just one of the best!!!
you're almost right :wink:
Elle's face is a 2006 #8 tin silicone, since Abyss begans to use Platinum silicone (or for another reason), the old molds seem to be useless 8) I ordered a face #8 in 2009 but she is platinum silicone and very different from my Elle 8)
Everhard owns one of the last face #8 produced with tin silicone (my guess) a perfect clone of Elle ;) Image
i offered him £1000 for her, but not a success or pm lost i don't know :mrgreen:

:wink:
Jihan & Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I would get the word out Jihan some where someone may have a tin cured face 8. Debra at Real Doll may have a record of who purchased the last ones.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Elle wrote:Everhard owns one of the last face #8 produced with tin silicone (my guess) a perfect clone of Elle ;) i offered him £1000 for her, but not a success or pm lost i don't know :mrgreen:
Mrs L was made in 2008 as far as I know (I bought her from Zazakell in 2009) so I assume she is tin-cured silicone. She is medium skin tone, whereas Elle is tanned, unless I am mistaken. Having said that, the difference in skin tone is not that great, from what I have seen of tanned dolls. Because she shares Joanna's body, Mrs L spends most of her life in her face box... (Mrs L? The letter L in English is pronounced Elle, if you stretch it out a bit...)

Kharn and I completed a combined photo shoot featuring Mrs L at Alektra's Castle a week ago. I took a couple of preview photos. See And still more from the Café on the Rue de Remarques. I think my photos demonstrate that Jihan's Elle has an extra something that defies imitation.

Here is Elle:
Elle wrote:...at the beginning...

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Everhard wrote:Kharn and I completed a combined photo shoot featuring Mrs L at Alektra's Castle a week ago.
i can't wait to see the photos, the previews are great :multi:
ImageImage

INFORMATIONS