sexyrealsexdolls.com

DOLLTIME'S Blog

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: DOLLTIME'S Blog

Post by 1jayjay »

The girls are stunning muzza. :D :D and ace article as ever. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Keep 'em coming. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PS I hope all is going well for you in the new house. :) :)

PPS after those jokes I hope you have a very nice doghouse handy for yourself in the new home. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi muzza, great story, a woman in lingerie is so unbelievably sexy, no wonder we all love to spend much money for it.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Taking it off is half the fun! :D The less the material is there the more fun it becomes. :whistle:

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

July 2015. Happy Independence Day for you guys and dolls in the USA.

The title of this months blog is self explanatory.
The Lies We Tell.

To read the blog and see the pic click on this http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2122

I thought this joke was a bit of fun, hope you enjoy it too.

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married 10 times?" "Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative. He kept telling me how great it was going to be. Husband #2 was in software services. He was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me. Husband #3 was from field services. He said everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn't get the system up. Husband #4 was in telemarketing. Even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver. Husband #5 was an engineer. He understood the basic process, but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method. Husband #6 was from finance and administration. He thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not. Husband #7 was in marketing. Although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it. Husband #8 was a psychologist. All he ever did was talk about it. Husband #9 was a gynaecologist. All he did was look at it. Husband #10 was a stamp collector. All he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!" "Good," said the new husband, "but, why?" "You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm going to get screwed!"

cheers
muz
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

I love that pic on Nony - ace sheer eloquence. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Thanks for the heads up muzza. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Off over to my fave blog in a mo. :D

BTW I never tell lies - but only because I can't remember the truth ! :mrgreen: :lying: :lying:

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Thanks jay jay. :lol:
By coincidence there is a nice little adjunct to my blog at tumblr.
See https://www.tumblr.com/blog/roimay
:roll:
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

muzza wrote: "... This time I know I'm going to get screwed!"
:haha4: nice one :haha2: -now going over to CoverDoll ....

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Great blog as always my friend, plus some really nice pics :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Great joke. :D I love the pics and will enjoy the read as well. Thank you!
Chris

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

As b-man says my Friends, it's August and time for a new monthly blog.
Following on from last month (The Lies we tell) now;

Lets Talk Dirty

Just click on http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2137 to see the talk bubbles in the pics and read the blog.

I want to go down on you and make you extremely happy.
Then I want to come back up slowly & Fuck you - real good and hard.
Yours truly.

Gas Prices.

A newlywed couple had only been married for two weeks. The husband,although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies. So, he said to his new wife, "Honey, I'll be right back."
"Where are you going, coochy cooh?" asked the wife. "I'm going to the bar, pretty face. I'm going to have a beer."
The wife said, "You want a beer, my love?" She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer, brands from 12 different countries: Germany, Holland, Japan, India, Etc.
The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, "Yes, lolly pop...but at the bar...you know...they have frozen glasses..."
He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, "You want a frozen glass, puppy face? "
She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.
The husband, looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, tootsie roll, but at the bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious... I won't be long I'll be right back. I promise.
OK?" "You want hors d'oeuvres, poochi pooh?" She opened the oven and took out 5 dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom caps, pork strips, etc.
"But my sweet honey... at the bar... you know... there's swearing, dirty words and all that..."
"You want dirty words, cutie pie?...

"LISTEN UP SHIT HEAD! DRINK YOUR FUCKING BEER IN YOUR DAMNED FROZEN MUG AND EAT YOUR
MOTHERFUCKING SNACKS, BECAUSE YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!
GOT IT, ASSHOLE?"

Cheers
Muzza

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Wow, this young lady is just perfect, and I guess she rode him really good too. :haha4:

Chris

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I think she got his attention! :D Some times dirty words,cold beer,snacks, and sex, go well together :D :thumbs_up:

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

:haha2: :haha2: :haha2: Don't you just love it when they talk dirty to you?? :haha4: :haha4:

Thanks of the heads up muzza - I'm off over to check it out asap. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Sadly I don't see that much of you noways - so I'll take this opportunity to say I hope you're doing well and hope you've settled into the new house OK. :D

PS. Noni always looks stunning but that image of her is exquisite. :P :P

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Thank you friends.
I hope you still enjoy my small contributions.

jayjay, Thank you for your kind words.
Yes, I am OK and have settled in well to my new home, a small unit in a retirement village.
The move has given me a new lease on life and I have met a great bunch of friends within my peer group through 'Meetup', a social networking site. We enjoy a lot of social activities together.
The 'Dolltime girls' (sans Natasha sadly) are still important to me for the reasons previously stated way back in my blog 'Dolls Are' (see http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/1513 ) but times and circumstances change and I cannot participate as much as I once did. Such is Life. I still lurk around the forums though, from time to time.
But I will try to keep the blog going for as long as I am able.

This is not a view from my Unit but it is only 15 minutes away on my Mobility Scooter, as are many other beaches, the town (Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast, Qld, Australia) and heaps of clubs, coffee shops, restaurants & activities.
Sunset over Moffat & Dicky beaches..jpg
Sunset over Moffat & Dicky beaches..jpg (106.88 KiB) Viewed 5243 times
Cheers
muz

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi muz thanks for your news. :D It sounds like very good news to me. :D So many people make a move and them just wilt away - I'm positively pleased to see you active and making the most of your new surroundings. :D Whilst more activity with the girls would always be good it's one of those things that you have to be sensible with. But it's always a pleasure to see the 'Dolltime girls' and the blog on Coverdoll. :D

Breath taking image that's a wonderful view the type that would make a brilliant picture post card. With that sort of scenery and the clubs, coffee shops, restaurants it reminds me very much of the beautiful Lake district here in England.

Cheers muz. Thanks good luck and just keep on doing what you are doing. :D :D

INFORMATIONS