sexyrealsexdolls.com

Brand New Month

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Brand New Month

Post by b-man »

Well folks, it's a new month, time for the next calendar. There was no featured photographer for the month of March last year, so, I made one up from a post I did in Eye Candy called " East Meets West".
Atrois02.jpg
Atrois02.jpg (202.56 KiB) Viewed 2217 times
Here's the link to the calendar: http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2243
Remember, you need to be registered and logged into CoverDoll to view and download the calendar
If anyone wants to see the Post In Eye Candy, here's the link: :wink: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=66762
"I'm always in bed by eight and home by eleven"-Glen Quagmire

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Brand New Month

Post by deerman »

A good start my friend :D :thumbs_up: Erica just tore through the yard on her way to a new adventure! :whistle:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Thanks b-man, that's a great calendar picture 8)

This year we do have a Photographer of the Month in the March issue of CoverDoll, and it's a great photographer! Well, you have to wait until March 10 for the new CoverDoll to be released :P

We are working on some surprises for the April issue of CoverDoll. Not sure yet if we can make it. Just be sure not to miss any issue, as each issue is loaded with quality doll photos, funny stories, poster, comic, film review, V-Babe, reports .... Yes, we have our own reporter, so there's always an excuse to watch the erotic doll photos :wink:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Great choice, b-man, and missing an issue of CoverDoll is a sin that get´s punished. Just ask you doll lady, she won´t give you a kiss until you have a look into the mag. :D At least that´s what my girls do to me for doing it. 8O

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS