sexyrealsexdolls.com

Stupid Coverdoll question

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
WASTENTIME
Active Poster
Active Poster

Stupid Coverdoll question

Post by WASTENTIME »

When you go to Coverdoll site - is it suppose to open up like a magazine? It's just when I try on my tablet that it doesn't work that way.
A doll lift hoist that I built https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6&t=126073

Why can't they make a way to hang dolls with their heads on so they are easier to store and maintain? Why can't they make fingers with joints like a toy snake? Why can't they make a 5 foot doll under 40 pounds using hollow body parts and less TPE? Why can't they make a doll stand without bolts sticking out using a bigger foot?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Stupid Coverdoll question

Post by Nescio50 »

WASTENTIME wrote:When you go to Coverdoll site - is it suppose to open up like a magazine?
No, it isn't. There's the front-page showing the contents of that issue. If you click on one of the items you'll go to a page that's a bit like a forum, there's the blog and you can add your comments. Most photos are in the CoverDoll Gallery. All blog pages have links to the specific photo shoot in the Gallery (with more photos and the option to view them full-size).
To post your comments you need to log-on. This requires to register to CoverDoll.

INFORMATIONS