www.siliconelovers.com

Has anyone ever ordered from Silicone Lovers?

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Has anyone ever ordered from Silicone Lovers?

Post by 87rdjw3i »

I ask because in this subforum is not a single post and I couldn't find any postings in the whole forum about this vendor as well.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Has anyone ever ordered from Silicone Lovers?

Post by kambui »

MarkB89 wrote:I ask because in this subforum is not a single post and I couldn't find any postings in the whole forum about this vendor as well.
Probably because they are new to TDF, you haven't seen any posts.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Why are they not abiding by WM pricing on the 166C?

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Hi guys, thank you for checking us out, as Kambui mentioned, we are new to TDF and have only just become verified vendors. We've been very busy over the last few days and haven't had the chance to introduce ourselves, our apologies.

Firstly, I just wanted to say it's a pleasure to be here on TDF as a verified vendor. We are very happy to be here and look forward to being part of the community.

My name is Stuart, I handle most of the customer service at Silicone Lovers. I'm always happy to answer any questions and I'm happy to help out as much as possible. I understand that it's natural to feel slightly sceptical about new vendors and that it takes time to gain trust, which I fully appreciate.

We are an open and honest company and our pricing is competitive at the moment because we are hoping to build a customer base and generate interest.

With regards to the WM 166cm C-Cup model, in all honesty we haven't been instructed to keep within a certain price range, I've been in touch with WM and am now awaiting a response, I'll make sure this is updated accordingly, thank you for letting us know.

Feel free to check out or site, there aren't my posts about us on TDF at the moment- but I'm sure that will change over time. If you have any questions we can be reached at info@siliconelovers.com, use our site's live chat or of course you can post here on TDF.

We hope you enjoy the site and we welcome any feedback and recommendations you may have.

Best,

Stuart
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I'm kind of annoyed. :evil:
They call themselves silicone lovers and offer no silicone dolls on their site. 8O
I looked and all I could find was TPE.
Wouldn't TPE lovers be more appropriate since there are no silicone offerings on the site?
That way people looking for silicone won't waste their time?
Kinda misleading......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

tpelovers.com would sound strange to me. And even more to people who do not know what TPE is, but want to buy a love doll. So I'm not annoyed by this. ;)

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

gonestill77 wrote:I'm kind of annoyed. :evil:
They call themselves silicone lovers and offer no silicone dolls on their site. 8O
The term «silicone doll» has become a widespread term in the general public for a doll used for sex or companionship, we can love it or hate it but we sure can’t stop it.
They are very open on their site about the dolls being TPE, so I don’t see the problem. Marketing the dolls as silicone dolls is nothing new and as silicone has been pretty much the only material available for many years I think many potential customers are searching for «silicone doll» when they are generally just looking for a love doll or sex doll. Not everyone is as enlightened as the members on TDF :)

tommie987654321
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tommie987654321 »

I ordered a WM 166 C with Head 74 yesterday. Delivery time is about 3 weeks.
Very helpful with quick responses to my many questions. Good prices too.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi guys - thanks for the support. :D Yes, as @Mandos said, we found the same thing when we did our market research, that most consumers are not "as enlightened as the members on TDF" so forgive us for having annoyed you with our name @gonestill77. We just quite like the name Silicone Lovers and agree with @MarkB89 that TPELovers.com (lol) just hasn't got quite the same ring to it. I'm sure in the future we will offer silicone products but for now we are just TPE.

@tommie987654321 - thanks for the positive feedback, it's what keeps us going! Great choice BTW and be sure to get in touch if you have any questions/concerns during production, only too happy to help. :D

Cheers, Stuart.

Klockwerk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Klockwerk »

I’ve dealt with these guys just recently and their customer service was spot on. Stu was really quick at getting back to me with answers and made me feel like I was in safe hands as a newbie. I ordered a custom 166C with #159 head which I unfortunately had to cancel shortly afterward due to personal circumstances. I was stressing that I wouldn’t get a refund but they sorted it out really quickly so that I didn't have to pay the normal cancellation fee and gave me a refund without any fuss, which was a massive relief. I don't think many companies would do that.

I also think their website is one of the best ones I've seen around (finally bringing it into the 21st Century!) and it's fully geared for customer service, really love the live chat. They might be pretty new on TDF but they’re def a verified vendor and know their stuff. Would def recommend for their integrity, quick communication and willingness to help.

Thumbs up @Stu + Louie, you’re doing a great job and I’ll be back in touch next time!

Luca19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Luca19 »

They're really nice. Haven't bought yet from them and only had contact with Louie, she's a great person and super helpful. :)
Newbie! Soon owner of my first doll! :) Ordered my first doll [Piper 150cm Akira] from Kimi at Doll-To China! I'm excited! :)

tommie987654321
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tommie987654321 »

Great customer service and communications when you deal with Silicone Lovers. Stu and Louie are always very helpful. :thumbs_up:

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

@Klockerk - you started a roll there on the compliments! :D

Thanks SO much guys! You just totally made our day - it truly does make all the hard work worthwhile when we get such positive feedback.

We really love working with you too but you may have guessed that already :wink:

Have an awesome weekend. :glou:

Louie and Stu. x

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Just to set my thread to "done", here is a mini, mini review (maybe a longer one follows soon in the review section):

I ordered a doll from them and it was delivered yesterday. Everything went fine.

Deamian Bishop
Ex-Member

Post by Deamian Bishop »

Recently received my own order from SL. I could literally post over a hundred and some different ways to boast about the company. My choice could have been any of the competition, but I chose SL and was never disappointed :plaidskirt:

INFORMATIONS