www.siliconelovers.com

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE REAL TOP MODELS - NEW FACES

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE REAL TOP MODELS - NEW FACES

Post by blindwebster »

You got me with this pic. God almighty, now that is heaven on Earth.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Mcupplease wrote:My impression is that these edgy odd models are chosen to be at the front wave just for the sake of making an impact. The girls who are more classically beautiful end up as models in publications such as wedding magazines. That's where I see the most stunning beautiful girls. check it out and tell me if I'm wrong.

The first group definitely catch your eye because they are so unusual. The second group you feel you could marry and spend your life with.
You are so on the money there! You can style a freakish skinny girl in awful designer wear and she'll make it look edgy, put the same girl in a wedding dress and it looks ridiculous. Most people would want to see a bride looking natural, wholesome and somewhat curvy (child bearing hips!) ...with a face to make your heart melt.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

No to all of them

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

So sad; the days of hot super models is over, I guess :(

IMO these models were selected with no requirement of being attractive to hetero men.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS