www.siliconelovers.com

Silicone Lovers review

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
TPEWarmer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Silicone Lovers review

Post by TPEWarmer »

I wanted to share my experience with Silicone Lovers, hoping it'll help anyone who is looking for a reliable vendor.
I've been talking with Louie from SL for almost a month now, almost daily. We've been going back and forth, trying to figure out some way to ship a doll to my country, because customs here are insanely complicated. Louie has been very kind and helpful, always with a positive attitude and making the best effort to find a solution. Unfortunately, due to circumstances outside our control (damn customs) we decided it wasn't safe to ship a doll directly to me, so I ended up buying one from a local non-TDF approved vendor (the only local vendor I know of) who'll take care of the customs using a local broker. Unfortunately that's the only safe way to buy a doll here. But I still wanted to recommend Silicone Lovers because their service has been outstanding. This has been a journey, and even if I didn't bought the doll from them, I feel like I made new friends :)

TL;DR version: Highly recommended :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Silicone Lovers review

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Aww thanks TPEWarmer. That is very kind of you. :D And don't forget Milla from D4E helping with this final workaround solution :wink:

YL and WM were also very helpful in their advice. What a minefield it is trying to ship to your country but at least you didn't have to join the mafia afterall. 8O
Please do not send me any referrals from your country. :haha2:

I had saved a couple of other lovely things you said in various emails, I hope you don't mind me posting them here to add to your other comments.

I really can't wait to hear the happy ending to this story and we wish you the best of luck.

Warm regards, Louie.

"I'm sure SL will grow because you're providing excellent service, you deserve it. And that's an honest opinion, I'm not just trying to be nice 

#itrustlouie #fightforakira #goSL

I don't know what to say. I cannot thank you enough for all the work and effort you've put into this "adventure". Even if I don't end up buying a doll from you, of course I'm still writting a positive review in TDF to help you out, and tweeting about SL, because you deserve it. ☺

Thank you for everything you did, and I'm going to miss your emails. "
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

INFORMATIONS