www.siliconelovers.com

My new girl Eden Starling - via Silicone Lovers

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Fenrir

Re: My new girl Eden Starling - via Silicone Lovers

Post by Fenrir »

HoboBob wrote:Man I love the way you pose and dress your girls. You also have very good taste in bodies. I dont know how you do it. For a while after I got my first doll i tried buying new outfits for them and posing them, but it became too much of a hassle after a few days and I got afraid that I might tear something on her (90lb+ doll) eventually i relegated her to the bed. (I was never very good at finding clothes and the salvation army people were starting to wonder why I kept coming in for womens clothing lol)
Oh thanks Bob! :D
After some experience with handling my WM170, you can sort of understand how the TPE and doll body works. You can apply quite a bit of pressure and force on a TPE doll without worry. In fact, you have to be a bit "rough" with her to get her to do what you want. :lol:

She has delicate parts (like fingers, toes, ears, nose, mouth, etc.), but for the most part, she can take a "pounding" and never get tired.
:haha4:

Ok, I think I'm making too many puns here. :lol:

These dolls are pretty sturdy (as long as you know what you're doing), you can smack them in the ass quite hard and they'll take it. :razz:

INFORMATIONS