www.siliconelovers.com

Top Class Service

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Top Class Service

Post by Maviarab »

Speaking purely from a members and customers point of view and perspective, I recently ordered a WM head from Silicone Lovers (this is to go 'for now' on a different body).

The customer service and standard of care and communication from SL (especially Louie) was absolutely top class. Email communications every step of the way and extremely prompt replies to any questions asked. I would say I was an uneventful customer largely as many things were not important to me (as they will be changed by myself) so there were many default choices and some things even left to the guys at SL (re earlier comment, will be changed anyway so not important to me).

Communication at all times of the night (I swear Lou is a machine at times), promptness and on the ball with every aspect of the order, from keeping up to date, factory photo's, delivery and even a minor issue with DHL where apparently there were some more fee's to pay which they advised me of immediately (which were also promptly refunded to myself).

As service goes I've not encountered much better from any company and highly recommend them and I will certainly be using them for my next purchase, be that a full doll or just another head. Factory photo attached for information but this will be changed shortly.

Thanks again Lou and Stu for all the help!
Attachments
14 May 2019.jpg
14 May 2019.jpg (215.55 KiB) Viewed 1127 times

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Excellent Service from SL

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Thanks so much for the very kind words Mavi! :smilecolros:

Have to say again, we were really pleased with the way she turned out, she is certainly one of the most beautiful and unique faces we’ve seen in a while...really striking. Can’t wait to see some pics of this lovely one soon. :multi:

It was an absolute pleasure to do business with you mate and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Best, Lou + the SL crew.

PS - I do sleep sometimes, I swear Guvnor :wink:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

INFORMATIONS