www.siliconelovers.com

NEW SILICONE HEAD | CLOSE UP PICS + SHOOT | WM 168E | PRICE

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

NEW SILICONE HEAD | CLOSE UP PICS + SHOOT | WM 168E | PRICE

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Please see below for more pics and details just released from WM for their Silicone Head, Fannie.
Feedback and questions welcome, as always. :D

:?: WHICH BODY WOULD YOU PUT WITH THIS FACE? :arrow:

www.siliconelovers.com  WM168E + FANNIE SILICONE HEAD210.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com WM168E + FANNIE SILICONE HEAD210.jpg (278.38 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
www.siliconelovers.com  WM168E + FANNIE SILICONE HEAD45.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com WM168E + FANNIE SILICONE HEAD45.jpg (341.72 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
www.siliconelovers.com  WM168E + FANNIE SILICONE HEAD21.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com WM168E + FANNIE SILICONE HEAD21.jpg (341.14 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
www.siliconelovers.com  WM168E + FANNIE SILICONE HEAD43.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com WM168E + FANNIE SILICONE HEAD43.jpg (324.54 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
www.siliconelovers.com  WM168E + FANNIE SILICONE HEAD35.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com WM168E + FANNIE SILICONE HEAD35.jpg (545.87 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
www.siliconelovers.com  FANNIE SILICONE HEAD3N7A2677.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com FANNIE SILICONE HEAD3N7A2677.jpg (712.28 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
www.siliconelovers.com  FANNIE SILICONE HEAD3N7A2899.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com FANNIE SILICONE HEAD3N7A2899.jpg (86.3 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
www.siliconelovers.com  FANNIE SILICONE HEAD3N7A2686.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com FANNIE SILICONE HEAD3N7A2686.jpg (172.3 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
www.siliconelovers.com  FANNIE SILICONE HEAD3N7A2689.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com FANNIE SILICONE HEAD3N7A2689.jpg (87.34 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
www.siliconelovers.com  FANNIE SILICONE HEAD3N7A2688.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com FANNIE SILICONE HEAD3N7A2688.jpg (231.5 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
www.siliconelovers.com  FANNIE SILICONE HEAD3N7A2897.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com FANNIE SILICONE HEAD3N7A2897.jpg (241.15 KiB) Viewed 3038 times

www.siliconelovers.com  FANNIE SILICONE HEADQQ图片20190508091217.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com FANNIE SILICONE HEADQQ图片20190508091217.jpg (188.84 KiB) Viewed 3038 times

SKIN COLOUR: NATURAL AVAILABLE ONLY
MOUTH: NOT DESIGNED FOR ORAL
EYES: AS PICTURE ONLY AVAILABLE
WIG: AS PICTURE ONLY AVAILABLE
This head can match any of their TPE love doll bodies. Comes with quick fit connector.
All hair is threaded/implanted.

COST: HEAD ONLY: RRP: £1499 Please contact our staff for a special introductory price for TDF members only.
COST: HEAD + BODY 168E: RRP: £2499 Please contact our staff for a special introductory price for TDF members only.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: NEW SILICONE HEAD | CLOSE UP PICS + SHOOT | WM 168E | PR

Post by smallcat »

I always wonder how well the implanted hair holds up over time? I see silicone heads with this option. Wonder how combing their hair over time fares.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

smallcat wrote:I always wonder how well the implanted hair holds up over time? I see silicone heads with this option. Wonder how combing their hair over time fares.

Good question. It should hold up very well if cared for properly.

FOR GENERAL CARE:

:arrow: You should always use a very soft bristled brush as the hard brushes could cause the hairs to break and detach .

:arrow: A soft bristle brush will also take away the dust particles and dirt (to minimise need for washing) as well as detangling.

:arrow: If there's excessive tangling, like with wigs, use a fine tooth comb and hold the hair away from the scalp (so your hand protects it from pulling from the scalp) and then start from the bottom, work upward.

:arrow: I would also recommend putting the hair in soft plaits for bedtime to avoid knots or any accidental stress/pulling on hair.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Tell me , silicone causes a bad reaction when it makes contact with TPE so how is this overcome..

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

silicon wrote:Tell me , silicone causes a bad reaction when it makes contact with TPE so how is this overcome..
After seeing a bunch of dolls at mishkas that had silicon heads on tpe bodies I am thinking this is mostly a thing of the past.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Great to see this head finally released. I was on WM's official mailing list for this head, but didn't get anything. Glad someone is up to date.

They also told me that natural was the only color. Is this going to change? I really wish for medium. All my good dolls are medium.

It is more pricey than I expected. I was thinking $1200 USD. How many hours does the hair implant take?

melenerj
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by melenerj »

DexterQuest wrote:
They also told me that natural was the only color. Is this going to change? I really wish for medium. All my good dolls are medium.
Agreed. I wish the head had been medium aka light tan, but I did realize something. Under normal circumstances, the skin on most people's faces is not the same shade as the skin on the rest of their body. Only when people purposefully tan themselves will the skin on their face have the same shade as the skin on the rest of their body. Most people tend to have a lighter or darker shade of skin on their face compared to their arms and legs. The Jinsan natural aka pink shade isn't too far from Jinsan light tan aka medium. I could see a real person having light tan skin with a natural color face.
It is more pricey than I expected. I was thinking $1200 USD. How many hours does the hair implant take?
That's the price for a UK-based company that needs to pay VAT. I'm sure HK or USA vendors might have a different price.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

I think I would stick to that head and body combo if I were to get one.
That is definitely on my want list, haha.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

This head is having such a lifelike appearance that I would combine her with a body that is as close to real world measurements as it gets. Being quite tall myself I would think the tallest body that will fit in that type is the 163C.

I do not understand the pricing either. I would probably make the head pretty expensive too as WM. Personally I would not dare to destroy that head with trying if it is compatible with other TPE blends, but not everyone will think that way.
The price tag of a complete doll still is definitely deterrent for me to pursue this adorable Fannie.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

DexterQuest wrote:
Great to see this head finally released. I was on WM's official mailing list for this head, but didn't get anything. Glad someone is up to date.
It seems to be a bit of a drip feed of info ATM. I have requested every micro detail they have for you! :D
Waiting on full reply re this but have been told initially that it is only available "as photo" at the moment.
We've spoken already but anyone else is welcome to contact us for a special intro / TDF member's price.
I would love to know how long the hair implants take too!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I've already got the 168E in natural, and from the posted pictures, I think the head looks great on it -- but for now, its just a bit too expensive.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Although I'd like to see some hyper realism on the body to match that face, most of Hitdoll's bodies don't quite fit my fancy. I'd like to see an a-cup, between 158-168cm range, with a healthy enough looking torso, arms, waist, hips, etc., to not look anorexic, or overly thin. Something that is more akin to a naturally shaped, lazy girl, body, without giant hips or a tiny waist, but still slim an girlish. Something like 4woods 160cm a-cup, maybe. On most of the a-cups from WM, or elsewhere, I'm afraid her head would look too big for the body, giving her either a cartoonish, or child-like appearance.

INFORMATIONS