DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

PIB SPINNER - THE ULTIMATE LIGHTWEIGHT DOLL

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

PIB SPINNER - THE ULTIMATE LIGHTWEIGHT DOLL

Post by LJ69 »

I recently started another thread - regarding the urgent need for a 30-40% weight reduction for the heavier dolls. The large majority of us 'mere mortal' (ie Non-Alpha Muscle man) dread the thought of lifting some insanely heavy 40kg doll.

It would be negligent of me to post this weight reduction issue without discussing a solution to this issue that already exists in the marketplace. And best of all this is made in the USA so we are supporting our own community and keeping the money in the US.

The classic example of a beautiful, high quality doll that has a manageable weight, is the PIB 132cm spinner doll. Available in both TPE and silicone, this doll (in my opinion) is the absolute pinnacle of doll design.
PIB Spinner.jpg
PIB Spinner.jpg (362 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
PIB Spinner2.jpg
PIB Spinner2.jpg (508.54 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
Sure she is a somewhat petite doll, but if you take a close look at her pictures you will see some truly masterful design features that are hard to find, especially in your everyday TPE dolls. She is 132cm and yet still manages to appear super realistic and life-like, and most importantly, looks a like a full adult woman. This is accomplished by masterful facial design and a body sculpture that is truly world-class. And have a look at her face. There is simply no face (for a smaller petite doll) that is as pretty and sexy as the PIB faces. Patrick is truly a master of design. And more spinner faces are in development.

Everything about this doll is quality - she simply oozes fun and sensuality. Vastly superior skeletal design, allowing enhanced flexibility and durability. Simply stunning breast design and areola - arguably the most beautiful areola ever designed in my opinion. So incredibly realistic and visually appealing. The muscle tonality in the torso is so realistic and sexy. Don't forget, expertly placed anus and vagina allowing for great ease of use and visual appeal.

So you get a lot of doll for only 20kgs - those of you that know me or had read my other threads, will be aware of my incredible attraction to women/dolls with super large (natural-looking) breasts. Out of the 60-70 dolls on my 'wish-list' only 5-10 (out of these 70) would have breasts smaller than E/F - so profound is my preference for huge breasts.

So even as someone who worships huge breasts, there is something about this PIB spinner doll that drives me crazy and this is coming from someone who normally would barely look at any woman/doll with less than DD cup breasts....... There is a certain 'animal urge' that is generated when admiring these amazing PIB breasts. Both on the spinner doll and there other full-sized dolls. I just want to squeeze those titties so damn bad! Perfect areolas............ you could honestly lose all track of time playing with this body - Insanely sexy!
:multi:

I can honestly say that as far as small/medium breast dolls are concerned, this doll is my favorite doll by a mile....

I can picture having one in each skin tone - 1 Natural, 1 Tanned and 1 Dark skin - the ultimate multi-cultural SPINNER PARTY.

Here are some links to the ultimate Spinner Doll.

http://privateislandbeauties.com/

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... it=spinner

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... r#p1424527

PIB have also re-designed their Island Girl doll - don't know much about her yet but she looks truly stunning - and once again, regarding weight issues, PIB have managed to keep the weight of their full-sized ladies to a very reasonable level, so combine that with superior USA quality manufacturing and a gentlemen that is highly regarded and proven in the industry, the full sized PIB ladies deserve extra consideration also.

http://privateislandbeauties.com/
Attachments
PIB Island Girl.jpg
PIB Island Girl.jpg (409.06 KiB) Viewed 3502 times

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: PIB SPINNER - THE ULTIMATE LIGHTWEIGHT DOLL

Post by maddmatter70 »

Patrick does the best work imo. And he delivers superior customer service in my experience. Awesome guy selling and making a awesome product.

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

At last year ....

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi!
We cast our “April “ for the first time today.
By the way, our platinum silicone version actually weighs about 4 lbs less than the tpe.
Go figure...
p
Attachments
9078021E-69E9-43C9-8203-36E06E84D1DA.jpeg
9078021E-69E9-43C9-8203-36E06E84D1DA.jpeg (883.44 KiB) Viewed 3350 times

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Hubba hubba that"s a hot little number!

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

So great to have this post to add to...thanks for the good word!
We’re really happy with our new Spinner face option. She is pictured n silicone. Our “ coffee gelato” color...a nice tan, some freckles, oral capacity, upgraded eyes...”April”
Thanks again for the great post...
P
Attachments
9174BCBB-3F3E-4111-B24A-697B2986B08C.jpeg
9174BCBB-3F3E-4111-B24A-697B2986B08C.jpeg (934.12 KiB) Viewed 3254 times
A83EF019-7404-45CF-9AD0-039AD0302B23.jpeg
A83EF019-7404-45CF-9AD0-039AD0302B23.jpeg (352.72 KiB) Viewed 3254 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Clarification?
Are not the tpe's made in China for PIB and to PIB specs?
I thought only the silicone dolls were actually made by Patrick here in the USA?
Reason I ask...I'm rather dubious (at this point and owning several tdf approved China tpe dolls) about any of the manufacturers based in China. Specifically, I don't trust them as far as I can chuck them. Don't ask how I know.
I would be curious to know (if in fact the tpe PIB dolls are manufactured in China) if they get shipped to PIB first then onto the consumer or are they shipped directly to the consumer from the manufacturer in China?

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi!
In answer to your question. The TPE dolls are shipped to us first. Every week or so I announce when we have new stock on hand, here in Va.
We open the box and check everything. Then wrap her her up again and send her to her ultimate home.
I could not ask for better quality. I’m very happy with everything they have sent us.
We create the silicone version here in two variations.
1)...with our flex skeleton...pose-able but cannot stand
Or
2) we incorporate a standing skeleton into the mold before we pour.

I hope that clarifies things a bit. Thanks,
Patrick

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

My girls were shipped from Virginia to me (new tpe island girls) top, and I mean top, quality and beautiful detailed sculpts!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

toonist wrote:Hi!
In answer to your question. The TPE dolls are shipped to us first. Every week or so I announce when we have new stock on hand, here in Va.
We open the box and check everything. Then wrap her her up again and send her to her ultimate home.
I could not ask for better quality. I’m very happy with everything they have sent us.
We create the silicone version here in two variations.
1)...with our flex skeleton...pose-able but cannot stand
Or
2) we incorporate a standing skeleton into the mold before we pour.

I hope that clarifies things a bit. Thanks,
Patrick
That does clarify things Patrick. Thanks!
Btw the tpe dolls, is that a flex or standing skeleton?
TY

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi,
The tpe dolls all have upgraded skeletons, with multiple joints in the back, shoulders and neck.
They all stand easily...and each doll comes with “ standing feet” at no extra charge.
We have 2 in stock at the moment, but have a prospective collector on his way to the shop , so maybe just one available by the end of the day!
P

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Hot

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Ahhh...make that ONE in stock...
another Spinner finds a home!
Hope everyone’s weekend is going well.
Patrick

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Mnnnnn tasty tits has the little creature.

A great success of the new mold, now looks more appetizing and juicy the ass and crotch.

I remember that around 2007, more or less you had the first heads with the open mouth and the tongue towards the outside, they seemed to be melted in a single piece.

I am a fetishist of mouths and tongues, a head of this kind for this doll would be to launch rockets and, if I had the option of closed eyes, like those first heads, it literally gives me an orgasm hahaha.

I like small dolls, but something like that would make me change completely, even if it cost me more time to save money and another hump, lol, greetings toonist.

INFORMATIONS