DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Pics of new standing silicone spinner/portrait

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Pics of new standing silicone spinner/portrait

Post by TrueBlue »

Absolutely stunning!
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

I ordered a Mini Beach Babe but now seriously considering an up grade to this Astounding work of art.

Phil

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

It's a shame roboboy didn't post any pics of his Doll. I've up graded my order to a celebrity 2 spinner, I quiver with antici.... pation! There will be photo's.

Phil

Galvatron2019
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Galvatron2019 »

Looks a lot like Natalie Portman. The face captures her essence.

salinaswriter1953

Post by salinaswriter1953 »

Such great work Patrick! I am always amazed at what you can do. Cannot wait for my Spinner Doll!

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

These are Patrick's photo's prior to shipping. The Celebrity 1 Portrait Spinner.
Attachments
FullSizeRender 3.jpeg
FullSizeRender 3.jpeg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 1619 times
IMG_5822.JPG
IMG_5822.JPG (753.06 KiB) Viewed 1619 times

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Awwww, nice to see .
She should arrive today. Hope she is well received.
I really liked this pic...
Attachments
AB520D86-3D4B-44AA-9934-503DD36F7187.jpeg
AB520D86-3D4B-44AA-9934-503DD36F7187.jpeg (354.27 KiB) Viewed 1573 times

salinaswriter1953

Post by salinaswriter1953 »

God is she not just beautiful? Good work, as always Patrick!

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

toonist wrote:Awwww, nice to see .
She should arrive today. Hope she is well received.
I really liked this pic...
That is a good shot. She arrived yesterday and was very well received, thank you Patrick!

No sooner had I stepped off of the lawn tractor, I saw UPS pull into the driveway...

She is a work of Art! There is a learning curve with a new doll, I'll post updates.

Please read the file comments for each pic, they fill out the story.
Attachments
There were three layers of bubble wrap on top, her head in a thin silky bag between her legs. I didn't notice at first how the shoulder padding wasn't setting in the head end of the box.
There were three layers of bubble wrap on top, her head in a thin silky bag between her legs. I didn't notice at first how the shoulder padding wasn't setting in the head end of the box.
fullsizeoutput_1018.jpeg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 1526 times
A face to write home about!
A face to write home about!
faEgzpZyS3uMZIR+gWUPXQ.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 1526 times
The box must have come down hard on the foot end.  The toes were pointed up, the heels, especially the right one, were pushed through the foam wrapping of the feet,  the bubble wrap, and the cardboard wall which split the silicone of the bottom of the heels. Only a small one on the left, the right took most of the impact.
The box must have come down hard on the foot end. The toes were pointed up, the heels, especially the right one, were pushed through the foam wrapping of the feet, the bubble wrap, and the cardboard wall which split the silicone of the bottom of the heels. Only a small one on the left, the right took most of the impact.
mzlIUVj4TmyiPwdFRVjKJA.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 1526 times
With the toes pointed downward the split closes,  Silpoxy will fix this just fine, Patrick said he'll send some.  I have to say that I love the finishing touches, like the coloring  on the bottoms of the feet, as well as elsewhere...  (:
With the toes pointed downward the split closes, Silpoxy will fix this just fine, Patrick said he'll send some. I have to say that I love the finishing touches, like the coloring on the bottoms of the feet, as well as elsewhere... (:
dtSR2ky5Q7m7s8ejcmt0FA.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1526 times
Where the heel cut through the box.
Where the heel cut through the box.
62346004576__32FF0EDA-34F9-4091-B0A0-600FB23A43A6.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1526 times
"Whoah...  that was a rough ride!"
"Whoah... that was a rough ride!"
62345811957__076679F3-C29B-4BDA-A44B-705B329AC137.JPG (2.04 MiB) Viewed 1526 times
I powdered her body with cornstarch as best I could before removing her from the box. Un-powdered silicone tends to be very sticky increasing the possibility of surface damage from friction. She's adorable, but she weighs a full 60lbs. Ten more than the website indicates. I'm bummed about that, I was going to go with a Mini Beach Babe at first for her light weight, it's an issue wit me. But I so love the Natalie portrait, I had to have her.  I optimistically figured I'd be able to deal with 50lbs.  But 60lbs is pushing the envelope.
I powdered her body with cornstarch as best I could before removing her from the box. Un-powdered silicone tends to be very sticky increasing the possibility of surface damage from friction. She's adorable, but she weighs a full 60lbs. Ten more than the website indicates. I'm bummed about that, I was going to go with a Mini Beach Babe at first for her light weight, it's an issue wit me. But I so love the Natalie portrait, I had to have her. I optimistically figured I'd be able to deal with 50lbs. But 60lbs is pushing the envelope.
iCV1GbA7Si+WYj%H8oOjHA.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 1526 times
The famous Private Island Beauty breasts...  they feel as good as they look!
The famous Private Island Beauty breasts... they feel as good as they look!
aBZQwaIASkSHuRKRpTU1eA.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1526 times

Doll Gamer

Post by Doll Gamer »

phillip57 wrote:She is a work of Art! There is a learning curve with a new doll, I'll post updates.
Beautiful doll! I'm hoping to get my 100 cm pretty soon, and seeing the finished product as well as the box and all the packaging really gives me a good idea of what to expect on delivery day. Shame about her left heel, but I'm sure you're right. A little sil-poxy should be more than enough to fix that right up. I had to cut open one of my Aiko's recently to do some 'surgery' to fix an elbow joint I rolled on top of in my sleep... If an idiot like me managed to fix that up, I'm sure something on the surface like that could be repaired even easier. Still sucks that UPS can't at least try to be more careful with these packages.

On the note of the standing option, is that standard or does that cost extra? I didn't ask about it whatsoever when I placed my order. I'm pretty indifferent to it either way, but never even considered whether or not my doll would show up with those spots on her heels.
Doll Gamer's Menagerie:

Alley, Valentina Girls Cat Girl
Belle, Valentina Girls Cow Girl
Godiva, Valentina Girls Bunny Girl (coming soon)
Portia, Valentina Girls BBW Pig
Luna, Valentina Girls Bat Girl (coming soon)
Ivory, Valentina Girls SSBBW Elephant (coming soon)

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

Doll Gamer wrote:
phillip57 wrote:She is a work of Art! There is a learning curve with a new doll, I'll post updates.
Beautiful doll! I'm hoping to get my 100 cm pretty soon, and seeing the finished product as well as the box and all the packaging really gives me a good idea of what to expect on delivery day. Shame about her left heel, but I'm sure you're right. A little sil-poxy should be more than enough to fix that right up. I had to cut open one of my Aiko's recently to do some 'surgery' to fix an elbow joint I rolled on top of in my sleep... If an idiot like me managed to fix that up, I'm sure something on the surface like that could be repaired even easier. Still sucks that UPS can't at least try to be more careful with these packages.

On the note of the standing option, is that standard or does that cost extra? I didn't ask about it whatsoever when I placed my order. I'm pretty indifferent to it either way, but never even considered whether or not my doll would show up with those spots on her heels.
I believe the standing option is not available with the Mini Beach Babe. The option is extra for the other models.

Phil

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

toonist wrote:This face is for our silicone dolls only, at this point.
Wow, she's just so well done - great job Patrick, and congrats phillip57! :thumbs_up:

Any chance of releasing this head in TPE in the future? (Please!) :)

Big Natalie Portman fan here. :D I'd love one, but only in TPE.

MrKay
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MrKay »

Roynotboy wrote:Wow. Nice head sculpt. Looks like Natalie Portman
Spot on! She's gorgeous :-)

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

best nipples out there imo! she is a beauty. best of luck and congrats.

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

Re- the learning curve.... I'm thinking the insert ought not to have been installed, but separately wrapped in the box. The insert is so soft and un powdered silicone sticky, I had a difficult time finding it inside of her. Then I tore it getting it out, at least it should've been powdered or lubed. I can silpoxy the tear, it isn't very long. Once I realized what was happening, I stopped and took better care. I should've gone slowly using lube when removing it in the first place. I probably won't use it anyway, it's quite tight, I wouldn't last a minute!

Phil

INFORMATIONS