DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

2012 How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.

How satisfied are you with your Private Island Beauty?

Couldn't be happier
51%
More satisfied than expected
26%
I got what I paid for
5%
Less satisfied than expected
7%
I'd rather have my money back!
12%

Total votes: 43

cta08052
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 2012 How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Post by cta08052 »

Unbelievable service from Patrick, Unbelievable doll!!!!
My ultimate model!!!

CTA

guitarpussy

Post by guitarpussy »

I am very satisfied with my "three week" old PIB BB Eden, and feel that I got exactly what I payed for and expected to get. I guess I'm too late to add my vote to this poll, so suffice it to say that Patrick gets the highest marks in my opinion. Customer service with PIB has been the best in every way and I would not hesitate to recommend a PIB to anyone interested in a silicone doll either as a beginning or veteran owner. These PIB dolls are absolutely beautiful, and needless to say, very sexy and appealing.

GP

mike adams
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mike adams »

Wow, Keely looks absolutely fabulous on that picture...

DNA

Post by DNA »

Rescued a GND from ebay last winter, totally awesome.

Looking for BB next. Will most likely order new from PIB.

Carlax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Carlax »

I recently "Adopted " Meadow, a "Bathing beauty", "Eden" face and She is incredable. Absoloutly so realistic, and beautifull. Leaving her posed in a room, as i walk in later in the day i am startled... and find myself not looking away, just feeling good admireing her. Soft very realistic breasts and remarkable detail in every way. Patrick you in my opinion created a true "Love Doll" some guys im sure will agree...there is more to appreciate than the obvious. We all have differnt tastes in things, But this "Doll" is off the scale :)

frekka2021
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frekka2021 »

Carlax wrote:I recently "Adopted " Meadow, a "Bathing beauty", "Eden" face and She is incredable. Absoloutly so realistic, and beautifull. Leaving her posed in a room, as i walk in later in the day i am startled... and find myself not looking away, just feeling good admireing her. Soft very realistic breasts and remarkable detail in every way. Patrick you in my opinion created a true "Love Doll" some guys im sure will agree...there is more to appreciate than the obvious. We all have differnt tastes in things, But this "Doll" is off the scale :)
Hi Carlax,

Congratulations on your new arrival, from one Eden admirer to another...

Patrick has told me that my Eden was to be shipped yesterday.

Waiting with anxious anticipation. :glou:
Live Long and Prosper

Drink Gloog and Make Sleemoth

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5974

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

frekka2021 wrote:
Carlax wrote:I recently "Adopted " Meadow, a "Bathing beauty", "Eden" face and She is incredable. Absoloutly so realistic, and beautifull. Leaving her posed in a room, as i walk in later in the day i am startled... and find myself not looking away, just feeling good admireing her. Soft very realistic breasts and remarkable detail in every way. Patrick you in my opinion created a true "Love Doll" some guys im sure will agree...there is more to appreciate than the obvious. We all have differnt tastes in things, But this "Doll" is off the scale :)
Hi Carlax,

Congratulations on your new arrival, from one Eden admirer to another...

Patrick has told me that my Eden was to be shipped yesterday.

Waiting with anxious anticipation. :glou:
Welcome Frekka, the wait will be very much worth it. I'm sure you will love her. :D

Carlax, congrats on giving Meadow a home! I hope you won't keep her a stranger.

Carlax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Carlax »

Thanks again for all the congrats :) I took some pics today...and well only a few turned out nice, But Meadow was correct as usual... I need a new camera to do her justice! It is a lot of fun posing her. As i mentiontioned so realistic its amazing. Frekka , i hope you find your girl as pleasing as i find Meadow :) Thanks for all of your patiance with the pic thing i look forward to sharing her photos!

cicero
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cicero »

Hi,
I am very satisified with my PIB. First of all, she is beautiful. I just love looking at her, and to be honest, she is alot better than most of the women I have been with. I would rank my PIB in the top three. The removeable insert is very comvenient.
Her breasts are great, and what can I say, What a body!

cicero
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Nipples?

Post by cicero »

Hi,
I wanted to touch up the nipples of my doll. Would any know what color of silicone paint I should use, and if you know, from whom I should buy it?

Thanks.

frekka2021
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frekka2021 »

Carlax wrote:Thanks again for all the congrats :) I took some pics today...and well only a few turned out nice, But Meadow was correct as usual... I need a new camera to do her justice! It is a lot of fun posing her. As i mentiontioned so realistic its amazing. Frekka , i hope you find your girl as pleasing as i find Meadow :) Thanks for all of your patiance with the pic thing i look forward to sharing her photos!

Well, to answer this thread:

Very, very, very, very, very, very, very ................

I've got a few pics together, I must admit, I'm not all that happy with em.....

It's very hard to get some good pics, poses, hair styling, lighting, setting etc.

I mean, the flash does them no good at all. Seems to reflect something in the hair and silicone skin.

I'm going to try to put a gallery up, and these are only a few I picked from probably a hundred or so.

And the strangest thing is happening, I thought I was in love with Eden, but I'm finding that Aria is stealing my heart from her! Go figure!

:glou:
Live Long and Prosper

frekka2021
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frekka2021 »

So I put the album up, you guys might want to take a look and let me know what you think of the pics....

Live Long and Prosper

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

frekka2021 wrote:So I put the album up, you guys might want to take a look and let me know what you think of the pics....

Hi Frekka, I can see why Aria is stealing your heart but I wouldn't doubt it if Eden steals it back at some point.

The more photos you take, the more you'll probably fall for her. And, if you don't mind, I probably will too. :lol: Keep posting - maybe consider creating a photo thread? :thumbs_up:

frekka2021
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frekka2021 »

Orbital111 wrote:
Hi Frekka, I can see why Aria is stealing your heart but I wouldn't doubt it if Eden steals it back at some point.

The more photos you take, the more you'll probably fall for her. And, if you don't mind, I probably will too. :lol: Keep posting - maybe consider creating a photo thread? :thumbs_up:
Hi Orbital,

Nah don't mind at all... actually Eden said she's very flattered that another guy has the hots for her!

Ahhh women, love em or leave em (is that the right quote??)

Nah, to quote Marvin the depressed robot in Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy,

"Women, love them or loath them, you can't like them!" or maybe he was talking about 'life', I just forget...

Then you could quote another robot, B9, regarding women, "warning, warning, danger, danger"!

I do want to take some more pics and put them up, but it's soooo hard, especially when Aria gets a little frisky during the photo shoot!

I mean, it's really hard to get the pics even half what I would want to post. I am going to try the 'bath time' theme....

I'd like to try a beach theme, I know lots of beaches up the coast a bit, where I could take the gals

for a photo shoot without being, ummm ... questioned... :oops:

BTW, what's a photo thread?

Live Long and Prosper

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

frekka2021 wrote:
BTW, what's a photo thread?
OK, good! It is hard - and difficult even. :mrgreen:

A photo thread, you know, a place a post photos and document your experience for example:
Spedfish's photos of Tamara
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=43499
or
Ric's photos of Destiny
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=46260

I remember a song about Marvin the robot... his female counterpart was programed for him. :) :glou:

INFORMATIONS