DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Frank questions about where you put your frank

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Apugo

Frank questions about where you put your frank

Post by Apugo »

PIB has such a detailed website, I'm surprised I can't find much of anything about cavity depth. They've got one photo on their Insert Gallery page that looks like one insert has about 6 inches of space to "play with" and the other has about 8 ½. Is my estimate accurate? I'm guessing the longer one isn't an option for the Spinner?

(photo thumbnail; full size available on their website)

What about anal, oral, and "way oral" depth? The mouths on the way oral heads are more open; is that the difference? Does the oral cavity direct up into the skull or down the throat?

How are the cavities each textured, if they are?

Thanks.

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Frank questions about where you put your frank

Post by apn12 »

These are interesting questions. Waiting....

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi!
I was just posting a bit about our Spring special and saw this post.
I think your estimate for the insert length is accurate. We have indeed put the longer insert in one of our Spinner orders. It's do-able.
Each of the cavities have their own unique texture. Anal is between 5-6 inches. Oral a little longer(deeper?)
The Way oral heads have the same oral cavities(which go up into the head as the heads are solid, very soft, silicone.
With all the different sizes in the world, I think the way open heads take the worry out of oral with the heads as folks with some extra girth don't want to tear the mouth of their doll.
Thanks for the questions!
Be well,
Patrick
Attachments
10~5.jpg
10~5.jpg (331.94 KiB) Viewed 2030 times

Madeamistake
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Madeamistake »

I have a 100cm and it took mine and I'm not small. some 9 inches both anus and vagina

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

"The Way oral heads have the same oral cavities(which go up into the head as the heads are solid, very soft, silicone".

Small disambiguation:
How cavities of oral? Is dicection up at once or it first toward to neck?

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

apn12 wrote:"The Way oral heads have the same oral cavities(which go up into the head as the heads are solid, very soft, silicone".

Small disambiguation:
How cavities of oral? Is dicection up at once or it first toward to neck?
It sounds like they go up, which is not surprising. I think it's difficult to make it go down the throat because the skeleton in the neck needs a certain amount of core material around it, in addition to the silicone outer layer, while the head is mostly silicone. The head and body (with neck) are also typically separate pieces.

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

PIB doll neck is deep inside head and this is reason why oral way goes up. I have seen photos of that but I can not remember where. Example VM and Sanhui heads are with bolt and oral way is toward to neck.
Anyway it is supposedly impossible to get answer this question on TDF. I must ask it direct before possible order.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi,
I hope I've answered your questions.
The neck of our dolls does an amazing job of moving easily in any direction, while having plenty of strength to hold the head in any position. No risk of harming anything inside.
Because the neck has its own "skeleton", the oral cavity goes into the head. The neck goes way up into the head with a slightly larger sized ring at the top which actually creates a vacuum effect and holds the head in place. Simple and effective.
It is also very easy to re-adjust the eyes of our dolls without taking off the head. Simply push a finger up under the chin where the head meets the neck and find the hole behind the eye. You can adjust them this way while in the middle of a photo shoot without having to take off the head and fix the wig.
Easy.
You could not find an easier system or a more flexible system.
All the best,
Patrick
Attachments
deedeenroxxanne_by_alottahope-d8xtadc.jpg
deedeenroxxanne_by_alottahope-d8xtadc.jpg (180.68 KiB) Viewed 1883 times

INFORMATIONS