jarliet.com

Nice Heads

A professional manufacturer of high-end TPE Dolls. Jarliet Brand are originally designed and sculpted dolls with a focus on innovation and improvement.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Nice Heads

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
That face looks familiar....

I think my Helena was made by them :whistle:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Jarliet wrote:
Boobman wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Nice, but how did they get on TDF when they label their dolls as silicone then in the description state they're made of TPE...? :whistle:
If you saw my posts in the JL welcoming that would be the least of my worries. Its concerning but i believe it will be addressed.
Hi Friend,
thank you for your trust,

Wish you a good new year!

Regards

Jarliet Doll
Hello, not sure of the head your referring to, the one Jeff & i was referring to is the one you call Leila (& it may be another of yours very similar looking) is the Bianca head by PipeDreams. This puts a AC/DC song in my head.
Attachments
RD342_BiancaDOLL-PDweb-Face.jpg
RD342_BiancaDOLL-PDweb-Face.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 1204 times
jarliet-jl-160-body-leila-head-2348.jpg
jarliet-jl-160-body-leila-head-2348.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1204 times
Jarliet Mia.PNG
Jarliet Mia.PNG (367.18 KiB) Viewed 1204 times

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Jarliet »

Boobman wrote:
Jarliet wrote:
Boobman wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Nice, but how did they get on TDF when they label their dolls as silicone then in the description state they're made of TPE...? :whistle:
If you saw my posts in the JL welcoming that would be the least of my worries. Its concerning but i believe it will be addressed.
Hi Friend,

Regards

Jarliet Doll
Hello, not sure of the head your referring to, the one Jeff & i was referring to is the one you call Leila (& it may be another of yours very similar looking) is the Bianca head by PipeDreams. This puts a AC/DC song in my head.

No No No,
These are totally different sculpture, we swear they are not the same.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

There is a very good reason why I do not even have one single PIPEDREAM doll on my site, but I have had Jarliet for quite awhile.
Of course, until they were on TDF, I could not promote them, but things have changed!
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Jarliet wrote:
Boobman wrote:
Jarliet wrote:
Boobman wrote:
Hi Friend,

Regards

Jarliet Doll

No No No,
So i believe your saying the heads i posted the 2 of yours that say Jarliet in the description belong to you and the one from PipeDream also TDF accredited is a copy they made of your sculpt?

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Jarliet »

Boobman wrote:
Jarliet wrote:
Boobman wrote:
Jarliet wrote:
Boobman wrote:
Hi Friend,

Regards

Jarliet Doll

No No No,
So i believe your saying the heads i posted the 2 of yours that say Jarliet in the description belong to you and the one from PipeDream also TDF accredited is a copy they made of your sculpt?

Hey friend
All Jarliet dolls posted in the forum are Jarliet orginal designed and sculptured,
Jarliet think copy is shame,
For some reason, we can not public all detailed business secret here.
curiosity kills good things,
Please dont put your imagination on different dolls and mix them together though in your eyes they look similar,
Please check the photo below, that is our original sculpture clay:
Attachments
微信图片_20190207164518.png
微信图片_20190207164518.png (912.67 KiB) Viewed 1171 times

INFORMATIONS