jarliet.com

Meg

A professional manufacturer of high-end TPE Dolls. Jarliet Brand are originally designed and sculpted dolls with a focus on innovation and improvement.

how do you think of a girl with a special skin tone?

Face
11%
Body
17%
Softness(for Jelly Flesh)
11%
Firmness(for normal flesh)
6%
Skin color
11%
Quality
17%
Details
11%
Lifelike
11%
Smell
No votes
Options
6%
Package
No votes
Service
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 18

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Meg

Post by Jarliet »

How do you think of a girl with a special skin color?
Attachments
Meg.jpg
Meg.jpg (767.05 KiB) Viewed 3480 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Meg

Post by Mr Franz »

Cosmetically speaking, your dolls look fine, but what can you tell us about the skeleton? Hinged neck or goose neck? Shrugging shoulders? Can your dolls bend side to side or twist at the waste? How about the hands? Most dolls these days have wire fingers that a prone to breakage. Are your doll's hands any different?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I do not mind having skin tone options even non human colors if that is what a individual buyer wants & the company making the doll can accommodate the requested color accurately. But the way the question with the choices you can select makes little sense to the question posed i asterisked those. "
how do you think of a girl with a special skin tone?"
Face
Body
Softness(for Jelly Flesh) *
Firmness(for normal flesh)*
Skin color
Quality*
Details
Lifelike
Smell*
Options
Package *
Service *
Other I do have a compliment on your 160 cm "Leila" doll she is lovely but the torso is too short for her too long legs. Make it a 168 cm to 170 cm but only by making the torso portion longer. If that were done the doll would be exceptional. The hips & waist size i like as with the rest of the torso & head, the leg length is off to me & imo if you shorten her legs the doll would be too small for me at least.

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Jarliet »

Boobman wrote:I do not mind having skin tone options even non human colors if that is what a individual buyer wants & the company making the doll can accommodate the requested color accurately. But the way the question with the choices you can select makes little sense to the question posed i asterisked those. "
how do you think of a girl with a special skin tone?"
Face
Body
Softness(for Jelly Flesh) *
Firmness(for normal flesh)*
Skin color
Quality*
Details
Lifelike
Smell*
Options
Package *
Service *
Other I do have a compliment on your 160 cm "Leila" doll she is lovely but the torso is too short for her too long legs. Make it a 168 cm to 170 cm but only by making the torso portion longer. If that were done the doll would be exceptional. The hips & waist size i like as with the rest of the torso & head, the leg length is off to me & imo if you shorten her legs the doll would be too small for me at least.

How about put a Leila head on a 170cm body?
we have 2 170cm bodies and 1 171cm body.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Since I like dark skin AA beauty types I´d give her a :thumbs_up: She´s also in my prefered range of dolls (150 - 160cm) and shape (155cm - 73 - 54 - 85). From what I´ve seen at a non TDF approved vendor´s promo album, she also has a nice bubble butt, although it can always be somewhat more. :mrgreen: Skin color could still be somewhat darker and particularly areola and labia need some even more dark color applied. Put a different wig on and I´d consider a future buy maybe.

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

Speaking generally about any doll here. The face, body, and skin color are inconsequential being strictly of personal taste/preference.
It is to be expected that there will be some residual smell left behind from the manufacturing process that, if a proper maintenance schedule is adhered to, will eventually dissipate.
It goes without saying that external packaging should always be plain, discrete, and covered with warnings indicating the fragility of its contents. Internally, the more safety measures that are put in place to help reduce shipping damage is a win for customers and manufacturers.
It's all in the details details details. Varying skin tone/texture, bumps, grooves, veins in the hands and feet, etc.. the more detail the more lifelike and will result in what looks like a more lifelike doll. Realism is key (for me at least)..
Soft jiggly squeezable breasts and ass. Hollow is good, gel filled is better, but let us choose!
Firm grippable waists and thighs etc..
Options! Give me options! Choices in the skeleton, joint tightness, extra joints, shrugging shoulders, double jointed knees, twisting back joints, etc.. Fingers and toes. Nobody wants floppy toes and nobody wants wires. Fully articulated fingers. Wire toes are better than floppy toes. I don't think articulated toes will ever be necessary (then again I'm not a foot guy..). Let us choose from solid/hollow/gel filled breasts, ass. And for the sake of argument, weight reduction mechanisms! All these things and more give a potential customer the ability to customize his doll making them feel more attached to it on a personalized level.

All these points come together to bring us a realistic, lifelike, detailed, and most of all quality product.
And as for service, treat your consumers well and they will bring you repeat business and spread your good name via the best form of advertisement there is: Word of mouth.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

IMHO, Meg has a very beautiful face and unique face.
Jeff

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Just from the looks I´m fairly convinced. Options are there and you can make a lot more of her. Nicer wig and darker areola/labia color i.e Shown skin is likely cocoa, but I´d opt for black straightaway. 8)

TDF approved vendor

https://sexdollcanada.com/collections/j ... eg-jarliet

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Since I mentioned my top 4 Jarlied head list she´d be #1

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Jarliet »

-Ragnar66- wrote:Since I mentioned my top 4 Jarlied head list she´d be #1

thank you friend,
New Meg will be published soon, please be noted that!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Jarliet wrote:

thank you friend,
Looking very much forward to her! 8) :glou:

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Jarliet »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
Jarliet wrote:

thank you friend,
Looking very much forward to her! 8) :glou:

:angel: :angel: :angel: will show in TDF soon!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Just to remind myself! :plaidskirt: :crazyeyes: :flasingsmile: :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS