jarliet.com

The informations I need from JARLIET to answer their poll

A professional manufacturer of high-end TPE Dolls. Jarliet Brand are originally designed and sculpted dolls with a focus on innovation and improvement.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

The informations I need from JARLIET to answer their poll

Post by Dollsampler »

It is Always a good experience to discover a new doll brand listed on TDF.
From what I have seen so far JARLIET indicate the weigth of their doll truthfully.Most dolls on pictures seems to have realistic thicknesses everywhere and are therefore not lightweight. Few other manufacturers behave that way for their dolls with realistic thicknesses
HOWEVER,
1. What about the height of the body without head, the underbustline, the inner thigh legs lenght, the shoulders width, the thigh diameter which are five important dimensions allowing me to figure out the average degree of realism of the body. I found them nowhere ?
2. pictures showing details of the private parts realism?

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: The informations I need from JARLIET to answer their pol

Post by Jarliet »

Dollsampler wrote:It is Always a good experience to discover a new doll brand listed on TDF.
From what I have seen so far JARLIET indicate the weigth of their doll truthfully.Most dolls on pictures seems to have realistic thicknesses everywhere and are therefore not lightweight. Few other manufacturers behave that way for their dolls with realistic thicknesses
HOWEVER,
1. What about the height of the body without head, the underbustline, the inner thigh legs lenght, the shoulders width, the thigh diameter which are five important dimensions allowing me to figure out the average degree of realism of the body. I found them nowhere ?

Dear Friend,
we have a complete specification form, if you need we can sent to you then, but we choose not to public here because most people may not want to read too much information, maybe it costs time.
We just choose the most concerned information for most people, that is why.
oh, there are private parts photos, we will post photos after holiday,
thank you,
Best regards
Jarliet

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Jarliet »

Dollsampler wrote:It is Always a good experience to discover a new doll brand listed on TDF.
HOWEVER,

Hi Friend
We found many friends here requrie us to change the Poll,
We want to change our Poll, but now we can not edit,
it is a pity!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Went to your (very slow, cumbersome and not well detailed) website to take a look. All your dolls are listed as silicone yet when I look at the details they are described as tpe.
Can you explain the discrepancy?

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

I use jeff's site to look through Jarliet's catalog, much better imo
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

I read also that jarliet is also JLdoll (which is very close to JY and ASdoll). Why have we here a sub-forum Jarliet and a sub-forum JL if they are the same?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Dollsampler wrote:I read also that jarliet is also JLdoll (which is very close to JY and ASdoll). Why have we here a sub-forum Jarliet and a sub-forum JL if they are the same?
Same reason Wm, YL and OR Dolls do, different labels, different patent and license holders, different design IP owners with different sub specifications, but yes three labels have same parent OEM factory companies (JINSAN), also like labels SM Doll, DH 168, Piper/D4E and IT dolls have with the DH Factory company's and JL and Jarliet have with the opposition Aiersha affiliated co-operative factories.

Make sense now.

Manufacturers are the design and IP holders, the factories are the ODM/OEM, TDF does not list factories (as one factory company may make 15 different doll brands, and contracts change monthly)

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Jarliet »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Dollsampler wrote:I read also that jarliet is also JLdoll (which is very close to JY and ASdoll). Why have we here a sub-forum Jarliet and a sub-forum JL if they are the same?
Same reason Wm, YL and OR Dolls do, different labels, different patent and license holders, different design IP owners with different sub specifications, but yes three labels have same parent OEM factory companies (JINSAN), also like labels SM Doll, DH 168, Piper/D4E and IT dolls have with the DH Factory company's and JL and Jarliet have with the opposition Aiersha affiliated co-operative factories.

Make sense now.

Manufacturers are the design and IP holders, the factories are the ODM/OEM, TDF does not list factories (as one factory company may make 15 different doll brands, and contracts change monthly)

Anung

Hi Friend,
this is really misunderstanding.

Jarliet is a factory and brand.
Jarliet used to use JL as company and brand name, because JL is our chinese company name,
Later we found other company use JL, so we registered Jarliet,
Now Jarliet is our company name and brand name Legally, but now still many old customers and buyers still call us JL.
Your example on WM/YL/Doll house 68/Piper, is totally differently from Jarliet,
Jarliet dont do OEM/ODM in other places, Jarliet factory manufactory Jarliet brand dolls in our own factory.

thank you
Jarliet

INFORMATIONS