jarliet.com

Jarliet 164 - Getting and Living with my sporty Doll

A professional manufacturer of high-end TPE Dolls. Jarliet Brand are originally designed and sculpted dolls with a focus on innovation and improvement.
dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Jarliet 164 - Getting and Living with my sporty Doll

Post by dxc »

So, I got myself a Jarliet164.
I remembered a story one of the members told about the great service he got from Jarliet and how helpful they were in his quest to get his doll. This impressed me and was there in the back of my mind. And such little things, like that they listened to the forum feedback to get rid of the silicone in their descriptions of their dolls, I saw as a positive.
But there are not much member reports and reviews out there on Jarliet so I was rather just in the mode of gathering informations and knowledge of the brand when I contacted Jarliet. They sent me a really nice overview about all their models and it is actually a shame that they do not have a better overview on their homepage. It may have to do with my personality, but I like to see the measurements and favorably in a good overview that makes it easy to compare with other models.
After courting me for a while Jarliet told me, that they have a poor 164cm doll in their factory warehouse waiting to be picked up and my resistence just crumbled.
Of course I was very excited but at the same time cursing my low willpower and promising to myself that this will be the last time such a spontaneous buy will happen. Especially because I was not as active lately in the forum cause of reasons that might come up in another thread (depending all will go well) and was rather not looking or even in the mood to add this doll before the end of this year. I have a preorder that is stretching for over half a year and so I felt a bit overwhelmed at the moment. But that is actually nothing for this thread, so let us get back to the important stuff.
Just after unpacking and taking a look and a first short feel on the doll, I am pretty happy that I made the purchase. But let's not jump ahead. This first chapter will be about the ordering and the delivery.

1 - Pre Delivery
To cut this part short, Eartha was always very friendly and fast with the replies. She checked everything very meticulous. Especially when it came to the shipping of the doll she made sure the data was all correct. This doll was actually not made for me. They did change the nails and the eyes according to my wish. They did put the other eye color and nails too in the package for me, plus a third pair of eyes. A second wig and 3 sets of lingerie.
So, even though it may not be a big deal, I found this was very nice and I was happy about it. Especially the different sets of eyes and the additional wig, IDK, I seem to not can have enough of them. So, all in all I had the feeling I was in very good hands and that service is indeed a high priority at Jarliet.
It really feels they wanna make their customers happy and care about their product. Like, when I wrote I got the doll delivered, they offered me that I can always come back at them if I have any questions. For many that seems like they way it should be, still, it is not the norm and getting reminded of this when I contact them, it is a good policy by them and as far as I experienced, they do follow up on their claim.

2 - Delivery
Not much interesting for you guys. I can pretty much count on my local UPS. Had a bit of luck with work and so I could receive the doll right on the same day. The delivery guy being pretty awesome and flexible did help too.

3 - Unpacking
Top of the box after opening. You see the airbags and how tight the doll is in there. Cardboard is pretty thick.
Top of the box after opening. You see the airbags and how tight the doll is in there. Cardboard is pretty thick.
IMG_20190627_150816.jpg (194.07 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
The box looked good, there were no apparent deformations or bulges. If you got a doll yourself before, you know that this might not be the case.
A reason for that is surely that they use a thick and strong cardboard for the box. Plus they have plywood on the head side and the feet side of the box.
Bottom of the box. Sadly there is space between feet and the styrofoam.
Bottom of the box. Sadly there is space between feet and the styrofoam.
IMG_20190627_150831.jpg (177.34 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
Filler material and goodies put to the side. You see the 3 clothes items, 2 wigs, goodiebag. Inside one can see the syrofoam blocks that should help avoid moving, especially the legs. You see the doll is wrapped in a blanket.
Filler material and goodies put to the side. You see the 3 clothes items, 2 wigs, goodiebag. Inside one can see the syrofoam blocks that should help avoid moving, especially the legs. You see the doll is wrapped in a blanket.
IMG_20190627_151038.jpg (215.77 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
Still, after opening the box I got pretty uneasy seeing the feet basically hanging in the air and having a pretty big gap between the feet and the stuffing.
It really brought me down and I had to force myself to stick with the plan and keep unpacking and taking photos.
There were a lot of goodies in the box, and of course the head.

The head was in a bag and wrapped into styrofoam sheets. The eyelashes were protected with a mask. No indentations from the rubber band here. :thumbs_up:
Bottom of the head, One can see the base is pretty deep in the head.
Bottom of the head, One can see the base is pretty deep in the head.
IMG_20190627_151256.jpg (131.56 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
I recognized, that the TPE of the head is reaching rather far from the base, so there will be quite a long part of the neck overlapping with the head. I immediately thought about 2 things. On one side this could make the head look pretty fluidly fitting with the body and the other thing, I wondered how they measure, if they just add the height of the body and head, than this means she will be some cm shorter than the name of the model might make you believe.
Content of the goodiebag spread out. USB-Warmer, 2 extra pair of eyes, extra nails, gloves (too small for me, but good for the doll :) ), M16 bolt. Leaflet, Douche in next picture
Content of the goodiebag spread out. USB-Warmer, 2 extra pair of eyes, extra nails, gloves (too small for me, but good for the doll :) ), M16 bolt. Leaflet, Douche in next picture
IMG_20190627_151630_L.jpg (189.17 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
Leaflet and Douche
Leaflet and Douche
IMG_20190627_151626_L.jpg (100.59 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
The goodies were pretty much the standard stuff plus the above mentioned extras and a leaflet in English about the doll. It is kept rather short and is not going into details. But I would say it is a good first glimpse and covers the basics. I knew I would get 3 dress items. That I got 3 times the same made me chuckle. That was unexpected. But hey, I have other dolls too, maybe they want me to compare which one looks better in this outfit, this will make it possible. :D
The douche looks fairly OK, bigger than the one I got with another and it feels more robust. But I guess no one will make their decision about a doll about this, but it rounds the picture a bit. And there were occassions where someone damaged his doll because the USB warmer was of bad quality and defective, so it may be not on the radar, but if a Manufacturer does not give away the cheapest stuff, even if you do not wanna use it, stiill it is an indicator about the policies of a company.
View after pulling the blanket to the side. Protective bag.
View after pulling the blanket to the side. Protective bag.
IMG_20190627_152017.jpg (186.28 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
Better view on the bottom stryrofoam block holding the legs away. Hands and feet are wrapped up.
Better view on the bottom stryrofoam block holding the legs away. Hands and feet are wrapped up.
IMG_20190627_152157.jpg (157.68 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
Material in the box after taking the doll out. One can see the plywood. And more important one can see how the styrofoam was deformed from the force it had to endure from the neck.
Material in the box after taking the doll out. One can see the plywood. And more important one can see how the styrofoam was deformed from the force it had to endure from the neck.
IMG_20190627_152507.jpg (146.36 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
Nice touch was that the doll was not just wrapped in the blanket, but it was wrapped in a protective bag too. The legs were hold apart with styrofoam blocks. With the upper additionally being in a styrofoam block sideways movement should be avoided.
View on the tilted neck and the upper body in general. The breast impressed with juggle during the unboxing.
View on the tilted neck and the upper body in general. The breast impressed with juggle during the unboxing.
IMG_20190627_152908.jpg (197.47 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
Of course I was going for the upper body as fast as possible, so I unpacked it and took a look at the neck.
View on the neck from up. You see the neckpipe is tilted inside the TPE.
View on the neck from up. You see the neckpipe is tilted inside the TPE.
IMG_20190627_153719.jpg (183.69 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
My worst expectations seemed to be confirmed, the neck was badly tilted and the neckpipe was not even straight in the TPE.
Thanks to the bolt one can see much better the angle of the tilt of the neckpipe. And of course I needed to put the bolt into the neckpipe to luckily straighten the neck out.
Thanks to the bolt one can see much better the angle of the tilt of the neckpipe. And of course I needed to put the bolt into the neckpipe to luckily straighten the neck out.
IMG_20190627_153845.jpg (189.46 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
I put the M16 thread into the neck so one could better see how tilted the neckpipe was. Having had problems with the neck after transport with my doll before, I was courageous enough to try to see if I was able to straighten it out. The neck was very easy to manipulate. The neckpipe straightened itself out in the TPE first. But the neck was still tilted to the side and I was unsure if it even could be back in the middle. But after another try to correct the position of the neck, I think I got it to the correct straight position back.

4 - General rant about delivery companies
Here is the moment I have to write a little essay about transportation. You can see how the foam plate was dipped and that the plywood and the cardboard was not damaged. Still it is apparent that the doll must have taken a massive blow of force in the box. I have a tough time to imagine how high the force must have been that the neck basically caved into that position I found the doll in and folded the neckpipe to the side. Seeing the strength of the packaging I am just clueless what else manufacturers should or can do to make the dolls more safe. Jarliet had the packaging I would have advised that manufacturers should have. Still this was not enough. I need to apologize to the manufacturer of my doll before that had a similar issue. I advised them to strengthen the packaging and thought they did not put in enough filling material. But I was wrong. The assumption that the doll will not move if it is packed well enough is just false. But I did not imagine that the handling was that reckless. The only thing I came up was, that you can maybe tilt the neck up, that the TPE and a bigger area would be buffering these blows. But even in this situation, it is not unfathomable that this might damage the skeleton in an unfortunate case there might be even a higher risk the neck could break off. To me this experience made it very clear that it is up to the deliverer to take better care of the items they are trusted with.

For now, I am happy that there seems to be no lasting damage. But still, the skeleton might got weakened thanks to this and maybe in the future I will have to handle with issues. Who knows.

So, to finish this part. I am thankful that Jarliet did a very good job packaging my doll and everything looks fine.

I do not want to forget anything, there is so much to write and tell about, that I will be making many more chapters. I am trying to give as many informations as possible so other people are not in the position I was that they do not know what to expect if they decide to get wooed by a Jarliet doll.

5 - Thank you Jarliet and Eartha

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Jarliet 164 - Getting and Living with my sporty Doll

Post by dxc »

In this chapter we take a look at the measurements of the doll.
My intention was that she wears the panties of the outfit Jarliet send with her, but since it was sheer and one would have seen her intimate parts she was kinda thrown off and we agreed to save this for another chapter (if there is a demand for that). So we took a bikini bottom instead which would become quite handy for measuring the leg length.
00IMG_20190630_181521.jpg
00IMG_20190630_181521.jpg (189.77 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
6) Measurements

a) Height
General Model Specification 164cm / Measured 162cm
Nearly 164cm with normal sneakers. She is a bit leaning on the box the dol came in.
Nearly 164cm with normal sneakers. She is a bit leaning on the box the dol came in.
00IMG_20190630_180350_l.jpg (397.42 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
Since she wears sneakers with 2cm thick soles she proves just 2cm smaller than her model name suggests. This is such a small margin that I consider this as correct. A higher head or not screwing the head as tight on can generate you the 2cm if one is keen to.

b) Bust
General Model Specification 90cm / Measured 92cm
Big breast and big guns. I mean, if you look at the left upper arm you can see her upper arm muscles. :)
Big breast and big guns. I mean, if you look at the left upper arm you can see her upper arm muscles. :)
00IMG_20190630_180856.jpg (165.48 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
c) Underbust
General Model Specification B-C Cup Size / Measured 71cm
00IMG_20190630_180957.jpg
00IMG_20190630_180957.jpg (188.4 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
I have no clue how this is calculated. But her breast look huge.

d) Waist
General Model Specification 59cm / Measured 59cm
00IMG_20190630_184710.jpg
00IMG_20190630_184710.jpg (260.68 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
e) Hips
General Model Specification 88cm / Measured 88cm
00IMG_20190630_181207.jpg
00IMG_20190630_181207.jpg (162.55 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
The width is 29cm.

f) Thighs
50cm Circumference, 33cm Length
Her nicely shaped, fit behind makes it possible to measure right at the top of the leg, like it should be.
Her nicely shaped, fit behind makes it possible to measure right at the top of the leg, like it should be.
00IMG_20190630_184817.jpg (234.15 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
g) Calves
32.5cm Circumference, 47.5cm Length
00IMG_20190630_184907.jpg
00IMG_20190630_184907.jpg (226.31 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
h) Legs
Outer Length 93.5cm / Inner Length 80.5cm
00IMG_20190630_181616.jpg
00IMG_20190630_181616.jpg (221.17 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
i) Arms
50cm measured from "anatomical shoulder joint end" (where it would be with a human) to the wrist.

j) Shoulders
33cm

k) Feet
General Model Specification 7US; 37-38 EU / Measured Length 21cm
Here we have a real difference. This translates to a size 34EU shoe. Not only is this really small, the feet do indeed look small. I bought 35EU sneakers and they fit very comfortably. If I would like to have peep-toes for her, it should be size 34EU. Since the doll is very stable in regard of standing it is not really an issue. Longer feet would be of advantage though, it could make her standing even more stable and finding shoes for her becomes a lot easier. Planning on taking a closer look at the feet in another chapter I do examine her anatomy a bit closer.

l) MTV
67.5cm
00IMG_20190630_185108.jpg
00IMG_20190630_185108.jpg (220.13 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
She helped me with holding the tape with her teeth, that is why I had to deduct a cm.

m) Weight
Sadly I do not have a weight right now. I have not figured out a good way to get a decently correct weight. I can say though that I am pretty confident the doll is lighter than advertised. The scale did tick around 35 to 37 kg. And from how heavy the doll appears during lifting, I would say, that she is manageable and can be in that range. Since the weight is stated with 41kg, I dare to say that she is at least not heavier than that.

RATIOS
I wanna give you some comparisons which we know from Dollsampler's reviews cause I think there are some nice informations revealed with.
Shoulder/Hips Width 33/29. Her shoulder are broader than her hips, so it is not just an illusion that she seems to have a sporty build and is more likely a passionate swimmer than a beach strutting swimsuit model.
Thigh/Calf is 33/47.5 = 0.6947, so this Jarliet has overextended claves like it is common with dolls. A ratio of nearly 0.7 seems to be quite good though.
Waist/Hips is 59/88 = 0.67 confirming the measurements of a dream body.
Band/Hips is 71/88 = 0.8068
Legs/Height is 80.5/162 = 0.4969

SUMMARY
In regard of the data from the manufacturer Waist and Hips are right on the spot, so I would say, that in doubt, I probably can have gotten the breasts wrong and maybe they are 90cm. The shoe size though is just wrong, preferably they should go on to make them as big as stated.
Generally this doll sports the ratios of nearly the generally proclaimed dream hourglass body with the specialty of rather broad and sporty looking shoulders and the doll specific longer calves.
The measurements confirm that this sculpt is a quite well-figured, very sporty looking doll with refreshing wonderful thickness in arms and legs and some broad shoulders. Her backside is quite fitting for this body style too. If you are into sporty girls and the big breasts do not scare you off, you definitely should look at this model.
Attachments
00IMG_20190630_185611.jpg
00IMG_20190630_185611.jpg (169.43 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
00IMG_20190630_185553.jpg
00IMG_20190630_185553.jpg (209.25 KiB) Viewed 4355 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Great review and one fine looking lady you have yourself there. As for the willpower,....ahhh yes...less said about that the better....we're only here the once so what the hell ;)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dxc wrote: I recognized, that the TPE of the head is reaching rather far from the base, so there will be quite a long part of the neck overlapping with the head. I immediately thought about 2 things. On one side this could make the head look pretty fluidly fitting with the body and the other thing, I wondered how they measure, if they just add the height of the body and head, than this means she will be some cm shorter than the name of the model might make you believe.
Just figured the same with the new head (IT) I just purchased recently. On one head the neck goes deeper in than the other (same brand). Me guesses this is were the various reports on doll height mismatches come from. Me personally I don´t care on 2-3 inches cm more or less though.

dxc wrote: 4 - General rant about delivery companies
Here is the moment I have to write a little essay about transportation. You can see how the foam plate was dipped and that the plywood and the cardboard was not damaged. Still it is apparent that the doll must have taken a massive blow of force in the box. I have a tough time to imagine how high the force must have been that the neck basically caved into that position I found the doll in and folded the neckpipe to the side. Seeing the strength of the packaging I am just clueless what else manufacturers should or can do to make the dolls more safe. Jarliet had the packaging I would have advised that manufacturers should have. Still this was not enough. I need to apologize to the manufacturer of my doll before that had a similar issue. I advised them to strengthen the packaging and thought they did not put in enough filling material. But I was wrong. The assumption that the doll will not move if it is packed well enough is just false. But I did not imagine that the handling was that reckless. The only thing I came up was, that you can maybe tilt the neck up, that the TPE and a bigger area would be buffering these blows. But even in this situation, it is not unfathomable that this might damage the skeleton in an unfortunate case there might be even a higher risk the neck could break off. To me this experience made it very clear that it is up to the deliverer to take better care of the items they are trusted with.
Had a similar experience with my doll delivery two months back. To say it mildly the customs people don´t care on what they got to inspect it seems. "Ah a fuck doll... worthless shit. Lets go through it quickly and throw the crap back in".... sort of maybe. :shakefist: My doll got a serious foot damage from inappropriate handling or storing and the box content was in high disorder. The taping was...well... the box contents could have fallen out anytime. This definitely was nowhere from the box condition sent off from manufacturer. Next time I´ll get some lawyer kicking customs folks butts. :bad-words:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Mavi, thank you for the kind words.

Ragnar, thanks for taking the time to visit my thread. And about the customs, well, that is really very bad and reflects one of my biggest concerns. I assume your IT was sent with UPS like my dolls. In which country was the label created? (The country that it lands in the EU and hence which customs office will handle the doll.)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dxc wrote:Mavi, thank you for the kind words.

Ragnar, thanks for taking the time to visit my thread. And about the customs, well, that is really very bad and reflects one of my biggest concerns. I assume your IT was sent with UPS like my dolls. In which country was the label created? (The country that it lands in the EU and hence which customs office will handle the doll.)
Yap, it´s UPS. Think the box spent more than a week in hungary, so it was likely in that country I guess. :| Got to check papers again, as it´s not clear from the box labels.

Merida

Post by Merida »

Congrats on your new doll. Hope she turns out to be what you wanted. Nice detailed review. Perhaps mine will come in tomorrow. I will do a mini review with figures when I have that chance.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey Merida,

so you got your doll? Nice, I am still very curious about her measurements and the appearance of her booty. Looking forward to your review.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Excellent review... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Thanks dollarhyde.

I am not done yet though.
Got the Mai head like 2 weeks ago. It is a very unique head which will no doubt challenge me to find some adventurous ideas to show its beauty.
What impressed me was that the skin tone fits perfectly. Might only be a couple of weeks between the creation of the body and the head but still, consistency in the skin tones appears to not be a given.
Attachments
FaceApp_1564258505178.jpg
FaceApp_1564258505178.jpg (341.45 KiB) Viewed 3881 times
IMG_20190720_183254.jpg
IMG_20190720_183254.jpg (670.94 KiB) Viewed 3881 times

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Today a longer and long overdue part wrapping up about the first impressions and initial review.

Like I did mention in a post before, I think the head connection is pretty neat. I made some pictures to show how the head really encases the neck, so that it has a quite smooth look.
IMG_20190720_180751.jpg
IMG_20190720_180751.jpg (995.31 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
I made this to show better how tight it fits. I did sort out the head around the neck a bit to make sure all is sitting correct.
IMG_20190720_181159.jpg
IMG_20190720_181159.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 3616 times
IMG_20190720_181232.jpg
IMG_20190720_181232.jpg (783.47 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
Of course, you can see the connection, but there is no gap and this makes it look fine and at least for me it does not threaten to take away from the illusion.

I hope you all like my Liu. You should, cause she agreed to show you some photos of a more private nature. :D
IMG_20190804_204213.jpg
IMG_20190804_204213.jpg (880.92 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
she was sitting in this position for a week. We will later get back to this.
IMG_20190804_204235.jpg
IMG_20190804_204235.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 3616 times
IMG_20190804_204401.jpg
IMG_20190804_204401.jpg (942.35 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
First off, the feet, you can see they are really rather small and not as long as stated on the site. But you can see as well, that the bolts are generously protruding from the TPE. I did not have to adjust this, it came from Jarliet this way. Since I got her, with exception of the one week I had her sitting, she was standing in sneaker shoes all the time. Still the feet look like how she arrived.
IMG_20190804_204549.jpg
IMG_20190804_204549.jpg (624.71 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
Ohoh, I think someone catched that I am not photographing the foot anymore.
IMG_20190804_205423.jpg
IMG_20190804_205423.jpg (847.58 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
Gladly Liu knows it is for science and was just toying with me so we can take a look at her private parts.
IMG_20190804_205751.jpg
IMG_20190804_205751.jpg (870.05 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
IMG_20190804_211111.jpg
IMG_20190804_211111.jpg (615.32 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
IMG_20190804_210904.jpg
IMG_20190804_210904.jpg (773.56 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
IMG_20190804_211209.jpg
IMG_20190804_211209.jpg (834.56 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
For my taste, her breast are huge. They are solid TPE, this is standard from Jarliet. I asked them, and Jarliet said they do prefer to produce their dolls with solid breasts so there is no possibility the breast might deflate cause of mishandling (from shipping or the user). I do not know if they do hollow breast, you would have to especially request it at least. In comparison with a hollow breast it is of course a more solid and feels harder. But you only recognize this if you are really squeezing the breast. The way I prefer to play with breast, caressing and pressing, pushing, you do not feel a difference. Only if you really squeeze that hard, that you deform the air pocket of the breast.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Liu was nice to lean over and show herself from behind.
IMG_20190804_212434.jpg
IMG_20190804_212434.jpg (872.83 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
Gotta say I like her behind. It is quite bubbly, I had to inspect it from all angles. :D
IMG_20190804_212607.jpg
IMG_20190804_212607.jpg (700.64 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
IMG_20190804_212629.jpg
IMG_20190804_212629.jpg (528.96 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
IMG_20190804_212653.jpg
IMG_20190804_212653.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3608 times
IMG_20190804_212710.jpg
IMG_20190804_212710.jpg (1000.65 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
I was not trying too much about the placement. She was rather perfect from her legs to lean over the table. I would have needed to remove the foam cushion she was leaning on and maybe even get her into plateau shoes to achieve a standing doggy with the front love hole. At the cost of this beautiful view though I guess. A good moment to speak about the backside love hole. It has a rather small entry as you can see, but inside it gets spacier. The canal is textured, it has a small ringed bumps. Different than the front love hole, which has big round bumps, but it is equally soft.
IMG_20190804_213759.jpg
IMG_20190804_213759.jpg (740.08 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
IMG_20190804_213910.jpg
IMG_20190804_213910.jpg (807.51 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
IMG_20190804_213930.jpg
IMG_20190804_213930.jpg (506.01 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
A look at the front love hole in a laying position. You can see that it opens up if you open her legs. I guess this is a common construction thing which some people might turn off.

I wanted to point out the indentation at the knee.
IMG_20190804_212737.jpg
IMG_20190804_212737.jpg (562.31 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
This happened cause I had her sitting for 8 days. After the shooting I did store her standing. After 2 days I was still feeling the intendation. I did not check on day 3, but on day 4 it was totally gone. I think that speaks for the TPE.
IMG_20190804_213954.jpg
IMG_20190804_213954.jpg (876.68 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
IMG_20190804_213124.jpg
IMG_20190804_213124.jpg (563.66 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
IMG_20190804_213045.jpg
IMG_20190804_213045.jpg (574.53 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
I want to close out with an important information I got from Jarliet. I did ask them about washing the doll after receiving her. It was extremely hot back then and sweat dropped on the doll and it was transforming into a white mass after it got on her skin. It freaked me out a bit and thought that might be some factory residue. Turned out that at least Jarliet does wash the dolls after production and they do powder the dolls rather excessively to avoid oil leeking. Which has the effect the clothes are not getting oil spots and the TPE is somewhat protected of drying out. That is why I got the advice to powder the doll skin quite generous after washing her.

INFORMATIONS