JC Sexdoll Australia

JC Sexdoll Australia - A delightful ordering experience

JC Sex Doll Australia is a registered Australian company based in Sydney. We are authorized reseller of high quality brands, and we offer a wide range of collections at the most competitive prices. YES, WE PRICE MATCH! Free shipping, we take care of customs clearance & taxes, and we have local stock in Sydney. At JC Sex Doll Australia, you are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

JC Sexdoll Australia - A delightful ordering experience

Post by Anung Un Rama »

This is the free to comment on copy of the topic from the review section. Feel free to post your comments and questions here.

Introduction:

Hi Community, this review will focus primarily on the service and Business of JC Sexdoll Australia, an Australia based vendor who operates out of Western Sydney.

I will make a few remarks on the model herself (Wm 156 cm B cup) but will not go into too much detail as she has been reviewed many times before, and it is more important to highlight the great service offered by one of TDF's newest accredited Vendors.

Who Is JC Sexdoll Australia:

OK, I first noticed JC Sexdoll on You Tube, in Sept of 2018, but did not actually take much notice until November 2018, when they posted their first video.

This is the JC Sexdoll Australia You Tube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDDFlk ... Q/featured

So in December 18 and January 19, JC SDA commenced TDF accreditation application and the review for accreditation Process, and in the first week of Feb 19, was accredited as a TDF standards compliant vendor.

As JC SDA is reasonably local to my location, I conducted some background checks on them to assist management in the review of their application. Once I was satisfied of the validity of the company and its base of operations out near Prospect :wink: I decided to dig in a bit further, and once accredited, got into some detailed discussion with their Sales Manager and Company representative Carmen, who was very helpful and polite.

As you all know, I generally procure factory direct and generally only for models I have a personal interest or stake in, however, after ordering a fantastic Feline head from The Doll Laboratory, I needed a body for her (as she had taken over Mazzy's for the short term).

I noticed that JC had the WM 156 B cup, on sale and decided that this would be the ideal body for Kitty Kat.

Accordingly, discussions eventuated into an order for "body Only" procurement and a deal was struck, all via PM through TDF, and it was great not having to deal with import brokers and Australian Boarder force boof head inspectors and additional BS Goods and services taxes, and extorted hold and inspect for GST determinations (that are always 40 percent or more over estimated), but more on this later.

That said, orders can be taken directly through

https://jcsexdoll.com.au/

and there is a contact function here https://jcsexdoll.com.au/pages/contact-us to commence discussions and gain information outside of the TDF PM system.

You can also subscribe for product updates and register for an account. At the time of writing this review, subscribing account holders will get 10% discount on their first order.

Alternatively, you can email jcdolljc@gmail.com

Product Range:

Primarily JC SDA stocks

WM Doll label range
SM Doll label range (SM confirmed this arrangement recently as a legitimate SM Dolls reseller)
Qita Label Range
Half Body torso, and Half body Legs and buttocks ranges
and the mysterious JC Doll Label (a range of Hybrid dolls from factories various including pretty much all the Aiersha sub labels brands that I will not list all 30 plus of here, and another factory set of labels you may also recognize the bodies on :wink: )

Carmen at JC SDA has also advised me, that while ALL the JINSAN sub brand labels (WM Dolls, YL Dolls and OR Dolls, and custom labels JINSAN contracts without brand designer IP) are not on the website catalogue, that they can be ordered if the customer knows the Model they are after, as JC SDA is endorsed and supported by JINSAN's distribution agent reps and the factories. So if you do not see it in catalogue send an inquiry.

She further has indicated, if you are not sure, then send JC the pictures of the doll or just tell them which body shape, head you love, and they can customize the order for your desired model and your specifications.

JC are also looking into repair kits for tpe Dolls, additional accessories and adapters for magnetic head connectors, however this remains an ongoing project.

For Australian Customers

Now last year I announced on TDf how the changes to import laws would dramatically effect how dolls were tarriffed on import once the removal of the GST exemption for low value pool items under $1000 AUD came into effect on 01 July 2018. If you have not read this, I recommend doing so as a private importer.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=104736

So how does this effect you, as dolls were generally over $1000 AUD before.

OK, Offshore non AU based vendors will not charge 10% GST at checkout, as they have not applied to the ATO for a GST remuneration arrangements (although I know some are now doing so for exports to AUST over $75000 AUD total per financial year, as I have provided them with the information on what needs to happen).

As a result this now falls on the importer via a broker to pay at this end. AU based vendors have a ABN and exemption for GST so can broker this on your behalf as they remunerate the GST to the ATO directly via their BAS.

So now every parcel that even remotely resembles a dolly, will get held to determine if GST is due, prior to release.

If GST has been paid dolly is free to go no further charges, (if the manifest is correct and the doll is not considered as objectionable by some minority agenda motivated inspector).

If GST has not been indicated as paid, WOW, the expenses start adding up.

Immediately $83 AUD hold fee, $9 AUD security fee, 5% tariff if schedule 9618 exemption is not applied and if the invoice manifest is not expense itemized in such as way to show every element of cost, then a 40 percent OSED is applied to the customs value, so a $1000 dollar import is now valued at $1600 dollars customs value rather than Free on Board (Fob), and $160 10 % GST plus $93 dollars in fees are due before release from customs. Bang! Just a basic example. 8O

$253 extra to get your $1000 AUD import (obviously this is substantially more for a 3000 AUD import), and unless you are importing dolls as a business with an ABN, no way around this robbery as a private importer. It is then up to you to claim any refunds for overcharging, and that form is a doozy, I have had to do this ten times now, and no fun at all.

So, with JC SDA,(as with other ABN holding vendors) no such hassles, no such dramas, no such interrogation and sending of reams of documents and links to import freight company brokers, no BS ABF overcharging, and no aggravating and irritating phone conversations with idiots who try to hold your import for ransom with threat of destruction if the ransom for release is not paid, or is questioned as to "why so much?".

Nope, None at all, this time around. Doll arrived within the required time frame in good order, no custom handling damages, and no having to fight with brokers and customs, so easy! JC SDA handled all this!

Another advantage, was the better exchange rate paying EFT in AUD to AUD into an AUST bank account, so no additional fees or currency loss bleedout with dodgy conversion rates, now that is worth 5% percent saving right there on the hidden pitfalls of PayPal fees and international funds transfers exchange rate margins!

So DISCLAIMER: In fairness to other TDF accredited AUST based vendors such as JLT NZ and SDA, these benefits are also applicable, as this refers to the generic private Australian importer process with ABF and freight import brokers.

Service

From the beginning I dealt exclusively with Carmen, she was always polite, well spoken in written script, and clear and concise, and would always clarify elements of the order with follow up correspondence if unsure of any element of the order.

She provided regular updates, with photos at the factory ,and again, on inspection at the local warehouse prior to being dispatched via local courier Allied express to my location, with freight carrier information and tracking.

She liaised with me to obtain my delivery availability, so I would miss the delivery and scheduled accordingly.

We exchanged approximately 10 PMs before I placed my Order on 20 Feb 19. Since then we have exchanged another 40 or so, with at least three updates per week.

Kitty is a freshly, by that I mean fresh build, not extant in stock held in the JINSAN warehouses, so from order to delivery with a freshly minted WM 156 B cup body, 43 days to my door with a pre delivery QC inspection.

Now I have had dolls held in customs longer than that :whistle:

So I am very satisfied with the Vendors service, communication and brokering capability and QC to ensure the right doll at the right quality in the right condition gets to the right place in the right time without Boarder hassles.

So lets look at the Doll I ordered. :idea:

https://jcsexdoll.com.au/collections/wm ... 0239288393

Now Community for $2850 AUD (I got a discount as did not order head or wigs, as did not need them, and was my first order, so not Massive discounts or free doll bribes here for an Admin to write up a good review, I deal on the level and pay my dues, for any doll not of my design) drive away no more to pay, no hassles, just wait for your dolly, and read the updates. Well, if this is also your first doll with them and you register for a free account, knock off another 10% so $2565 AUD, 8O , and no $375 AUD or more custom's sting this end....

I got to say, I recommend this vendor, :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: for service and value for money that can deliver the genuine brand doll you want.

The Website:

https://jcsexdoll.com.au/

Not overly flashy, loads fast and is easy to navigate. By body description and image from the tabs, or load home page.

Interestingly the individual models pages, do not list heads as extra options, more so, if you chose that head, then you can select a different body type, so that is how the head to body combo to order is navigated. Once you built her options the way you want, simple add to cart and away you go.

I recommend setting up an account for current benefits and any future promo benefits. It is free, and also provides the vendor with your shipping address preferences.

You can evidently track the status of your order with the account, and having an account expedites the checkout process.

Currency default is in AUD that is a bonus, so no doing the marginal mathematics for exchange rates.

The range is good, and the dolls options are easy to select with all the required specifications from the doll "manufacturer" info listed.

There is also an online chat service available, so you can chat and interview each other about selecting the right doll for you.

Over all a good lay out, and I look forward to seeing a "Flash sales" Section added.

The Doll

Like I stated earlier, the WM156cm has been reviewed many times. A certain WM affiliated photographer once described her as a real mans Doll.

Now, I got to admit, in this we are in agreement. She is very nuggetty, curvy and a soft buff.

She is not overly heavy, and the chassis I received has medium joint tightness, so moves fluidly, without any real sounds but still holds and supports posed position. Very good balance there.

the TPE is softer than the previous JINSAN models I have, and the details for plumbing, show significant evolution in the JINSAN range.

I am currently waiting for a few more of her outfits and her cool footwear to arrive, and some decent light would be great to thanks... before doing some half decent images

But between her buff sexy but soft bod, her cute Leopard/Cheetah gal features, her leopard/cheetah skin body tights and her 80s rock band groupie chick blond hairstyle mane, see is already looking the goods.

(click to enlarge images)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Look at hose muscular legs 8O , I guess she has to be, Cheetah gals are fast!

Conclusion

Simply, I recommend JC SDA highly, and will definitely deal with them again.

If you worried about a new vendor, do not be, they have exceeded my expectations, so support them (and other Aussie vendors) so we do not loose them and thus loose the benefits of dealing with a great Aussie vendor.

Also a Massive shout out to The Doll Laboratory for Von Rubber's awesome Feline head range. PM The Doll Laboratory to order direct. :thumbs_up:

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

virgo44

Re: JC Sexdoll Australia - A delightful ordering experience

Post by virgo44 »

Hi Anung

That is a damm good to read the glowing report for JC SDA as I have a WM 166c on order from them
People say patience is a virtue but waiting for your first doll is a bugger hopefully she will be here by Easter as she has left the factory

All the best with customs been there and done that with so called brokers when in business and importing

:multi: :multi: :glou: :multi: :multi:
Latika WM 166C head 265

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

virgo44 wrote:Hi Anung

That is a damm good to read the glowing report for JC SDA as I have a WM 166c on order from them
People say patience is a virtue but waiting for your first doll is a bugger hopefully she will be here by Easter as she has left the factory

All the best with customs been there and done that with so called brokers when in business and importing

If you ordered through JC SDA, you will not even hear from Customs or freight import brokers, at ALL!

She just arrives and JC gives to updates, it just happens, no customs BS to worry about, at least with my order, I did not have to :thumbs_up:

No doubt your experience will be similar, but feel free to add your experience here when she arrives!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by JC SexDoll Australia »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
This is the free to comment on copy of the topic from the review section. Feel free to post your comments and questions here. ...

So I am very satisfied with the Vendors service, communication and brokering capability and QC to ensure the right doll at the right quality in the right condition gets to the right place in the right time without Boarder hassles.

So lets look at the Doll I ordered.
Anung :thumbs_up:
Wow!!! :glou: Thank you so much for supporting us, Anung!!! We really appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.
We will try our best to provide the communitywith the best possible service and products in the future. :glou:
And yes, we will make sure, the right doll, right quality, right condition, right place, right time, and hassles free!
It's such an encouragement to have the pat on the shoudler. You rock Anung! :haha4: :grab:

Warm regards,

Carmen
At JC Sex Doll Australia, You are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!

YES, WE PRICE MATCH! Free shipping, we take care of customs clearance & taxes!

Visit us: https://jcsexdoll.com.au/

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

virgo44 wrote:Hi Anung

Hi Virgo44,

WM 166cm C-cup is a very very popular model, WM informed me that it will take around 20 days to customise this doll. I have pushed WM to customise the doll for you ASAP, as I can definitely understand the pain of waiting for your first doll.
I am glad you love her factory pictures :mrgreen: , but I guess that makes the wait even painful. :(
She is on her way, we will take care of the customs clearance. And the moment, just relax, I will keep you informed.

Warm regards,

Carmen
At JC Sex Doll Australia, You are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Following, on from the previous review, I have had a few requests about information on Kitty Kat's head.

Say Hello Kitty!
20190415_110229 - Copy.jpg
20190415_110229 - Copy.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 4904 times
Kitty Kat's head is a custom head made by JINSAN for The Doll Laboratory. (AKA ex Von Rubber). They are his exclusive IP line. They come as a blank feline head, and he then painstakingly tones and color prints the various great cats patterns (Tiger, Leopard, cheetah , lion. etc) on to them. Additionally, he fabricates the teeth and the tongue inserts and the blink-able eyelids.

This is the topic and they can be ordered via PM or email from him.

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=108007&hilit=kitty+kat

In current form, I would recommend that the scale is ideal for 160 cm and under, as when tried on my 166 initially the head was a fraction small, without big hair to fill it out. I do know that TDL is looking at his scaling options for future batches, to cover a larger range of doll sizes, and as always tone match request!

On the WM 152cm b , the scale is Purrrfect :lol:

Thanks for reading, Anung :thumbs_up

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Looks like you had a great experience and the review is fantastic... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I've been meaning to sign up and leave a few comments about my experience buying from JC Doll but kept getting distracted. I was lurking here for a few months and this thread convinced me to give JCD a whirl. I bought a WM Doll 166 C, she's named Daisy at JCD but goes by a variety of other names around the web.

The process went quite smoothly, I think there was 2 or 3 emails back and forth before I ordered just to get an idea about specifics. The order itself was straight forward (probably moreso because I didn't really do anything custom) but again there was an email or two back and forth to confirm the order before it went into production. Which is great, much better to clear up any doubts before the dolls is made than try to deal with it afterwards.

The actual manufacture of the doll was quicker than I expected and I had photos of the doll at the factory for confirmation less than a week after ordering (I think it was 3 days!) It was great getting photos to see exactly what I was getting. One observation, the factory lights are very harsh and bright. I ordered a tan doll and the photos didn't look tanned. However, when she arrived the skin tone is definitely tan.

Once confirmed they continued to keep me informed of the doll's movements as she was shipped to Australia. That took about 8 days (I think), not bad shipping from China. Which led to the longest wait in the whole process - Aussie customs. Sadly it took nearly two weeks to go through customs. Kinda sad that it can be ordered, manufactured and shipped in less time than it takes our Government to inspect and approve it. Giving customs a bit of credit I guess there were a lot of packages coming into Australia in November (YAY Christmas!) I must say I'm glad I didn't have to deal with customs, as JCD handled any back and forth that was required.

That said, even with the two weeks in customs she still arrived within JCDs quoted timeframe, which suggests they're familiar with customs delays and the whole process in general. This really builds confidence for me, I'd much prefer a vendor who quotes a realistic timeframe that allows for possible delays. It's far better to receive your purchase a week early than a week late.

As for "Daisy", she's wonderful. She arrived in good condition and looks pretty damned close to her photos on the site. I was very impressed with the whole process of ordering and the communication from JCD was top notch. And I'm super happy with Daisy, she's beautiful and a wonderful addition to the house. Though now I'm thinking she needs a friend :D

Now, for the one negative I have with JCD. Their website has a rotating banner at the top with special offers, latest updates etc. That's cool, except it doesn't link to specials, it just takes you to the standard pages. eg: the current WM Doll special doesn't take you to a page that gives you more info on the special, it just goes to the WM Doll page. I'd really like to see it take you to a page which explains the special in more detail, how long it lasts, any restrictions and so on. I've contacted JCD about this issue, so I'm hoping they think about making that change in future.

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad that you are happy with your order and our services. We are committed to providing a smooth and pleasing experience for all clients.

As for the request on 'more details of special offers', you will find it, on the recently published article , in the news section of the website. At https://jcsexdoll.com.au/blogs/news.

In the news section, you will find more information about the latest updates and offers.

TDF members, please don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals and discounts!

Thanks for reading.

JC Doll

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Thanks for making this review Anung
i have been thinking of taking the plunge and getting a first doll and from what you have written it seems that JC is a good place to look into

INFORMATIONS