AF Doll

AF Vagina sleeve & AF Fixed genital pictures?

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
LionRage

AF Vagina sleeve & AF Fixed genital pictures?

Post by LionRage »

Hello guys and gals. Wondering if any of you got a "sleeve" version and "fixed" version genitalia? I am curious what / how AF does theirs. I am in the process of selecting my preferences but cannot decide on this one. I know the pros and cons, specially I plan to buy a 158cm. But if the sleeve version breaks aesthetics and imnersion, I'll go for fixed version. But lacking images to compare both structures. Hope you can help peeps. Thank you in advance.
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: AF Vagina sleeve & AF Fixed genital pictures?

Post by JCnine »

LionRage wrote:Hello guys and gals. Wondering if any of you got a "sleeve" version and "fixed" version genitalia? I am curious what / how AF does theirs. I am in the process of selecting my preferences but cannot decide on this one. I know the pros and cons, specially I plan to buy a 158cm. But if the sleeve version breaks aesthetics and imnersion, I'll go for fixed version. But lacking images to compare both structures. Hope you can help peeps. Thank you in advance.
I've got the fixed version for my current lady (Mi-Hee). I've had a sleeve in a previously owned doll and there are definitely pros and cons to each design. There are entire thread dedicated to this very topic and most of the designs for the sleeve seem pretty similar. The sleeve fits entirely inside the doll on most so you don't really notice any differences visually. It is also MUCH EASIER to clean compared to the fixed. The only real problem I had with a sleeve was that it kinda dampened the intimacy a little bit having to stop to put the sleeve in! I also give a very slight edge to the fixed when in comes to realism. Those two things were enough for me to go with a fixed. If you go with a fixed, do your research and figure out how you're going to clean and dry her or you can run into issues very quickly!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

LionRage

Re: AF Vagina sleeve & AF Fixed genital pictures?

Post by LionRage »

Hmmm. I'll be running up and down from room to bathroom to shower my doll so I think, I will go for sleeve. Well, I already went for sleeve. I bought my AF Doll some time ago just waiting delivery now. I would really like a fixed one for immersion and the realness, but practicality is a big factor for me too. Anyway, I will show here what I will get and will upload pics of the AF dolls sleeve so people would know what it looks like. I just have not seen anyone else do it.

Thanks for the reply man.
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

INFORMATIONS