AF Doll

Do AF already use weight reduction devices on the skeleton?

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Do AF already use weight reduction devices on the skeleton?

Post by Dollsampler »

I have a specific question for AFDOLL.
They sell two bodies whose weight is inferior to what could be expected when one consider the volumes and thicknesses of the doll.
The taller one is the 168 Muscular which they advertise as a G cup now with a breastline of 93cm. ( previously they were making the same doll with a breastline of 88cm for a F cup, their pictures are still showing that one) The other one with a lighter weight is a 165cm 88 57 86cm.

The 168M doll dimensions for real are:

Height without head 156cm (basicaly equiped with an adult large head (absolutely necessary for realism purposes) the doll height is 172-174cm not 168cm)

shoulders width (overall ) 48cm

Bustline 88cm now advertised at 93cm

Underbustline (band) 67cm not 71cm

Waistline 56cm

thigh circumference 49 cm not 46cm
INNER THIGH LEGS LENGHT 88cm (suitable for a 174cm doll but too long for a 168cm doll consequently acceptable here)

I own one doll like that one and she weight ONLY 38 kgs. That relative lightweight would have been impossible (expected weight 42-43kgs) without the two weight reduction devices used on the skeleton: an hollow chestbox and around 6cm thigh pipes diameter.(instead of the usual 4cm)

My question is as follows: you advertise the 93 bustline 168M model at 37kgs, if this weight is correct then could you confirm that you use these weight reduction devices on the skeleton of your 93bust 168-M?

AF Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Do AF already use weight reduction devices on the skelet

Post by AF Doll »

Dollsampler wrote:I have a specific question for AFDOLL.
They sell two bodies whose weight is inferior to what could be expected when one consider the volumes and thicknesses of the doll.
The taller one is the 168 Muscular which they advertise as a G cup now with a breastline of 93cm. ( previously they were making the same doll with a breastline of 88cm for a F cup, their pictures are still showing that one) The other one with a lighter weight is a 165cm 88 57 86cm.

The 168M doll dimensions for real are:

Height without head 156cm (basicaly equiped with an adult large head (absolutely necessary for realism purposes) the doll height is 172-174cm not 168cm)

shoulders width (overall ) 48cm

Bustline 88cm now advertised at 93cm

Underbustline (band) 67cm not 71cm

Waistline 56cm

thigh circumference 49 cm not 46cm
INNER THIGH LEGS LENGHT 88cm (suitable for a 174cm doll but too long for a 168cm doll consequently acceptable here)

I own one doll like that one and she weight ONLY 38 kgs. That relative lightweight would have been impossible (expected weight 42-43kgs) without the two weight reduction devices used on the skeleton: an hollow chestbox and around 6cm thigh pipes diameter.(instead of the usual 4cm)

My question is as follows: you advertise the 93 bustline 168M model at 37kgs, if this weight is correct then could you confirm that you use these weight reduction devices on the skeleton of your 93bust 168-M?
Thanks for your specific question,we'll check if the weight for this model is right first.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Thank you AFDOLL. Looking forward to your final answer.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

A skeleton of a TPE doll does not weigh much. I recently weighed the complete skeleton of a 160cm+/42 kg heavy doll and it weighed just a little over 2 kg. Weight reduction only matters when you replace the TPE itself with something else, like the foam cores they use in silicone dolls.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

mandos wrote:A skeleton of a TPE doll does not weigh much. I recently weighed the complete skeleton of a 160cm+/42 kg heavy doll and it weighed just a little over 2 kg. Weight reduction only matters when you replace the TPE itself with something else, like the foam cores they use in silicone dolls.
You are right Mandos, the doll skeleton is far lighter than the human bones (total 8 kgs for a 170cm average woman)
The weight reduction device "ON THE SKELETON' I describe here are not intended to reduce the weight of the skeleton (in fact they increase it a little bit) but create important void volumes in the body which reduce the weight of TPE used to reach the same doll volume.

INFORMATIONS