AF Doll

Face 17 WOW WOW WOW

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Face 17 WOW WOW WOW

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

AF has some AMAZING faces to choose from.
Face 17 is another very pretty face you might love!
Would you like to see more of her?
Attachments
image015.jpg
image015.jpg (26.74 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
image014.jpg
image014.jpg (27.8 KiB) Viewed 1999 times

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Face 17 WOW WOW WOW

Post by Boobman »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:AF has some AMAZING faces to choose from.
Face 17 is another very pretty face you might love!
Would you like to see more of her?
These 2 have been around a good while Diana the bottom pic is the doll photo set that led me to my Jeannie.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

HI jeff,

This JY head number 17 is really a marvel of beauty. Last year I bought two examplars of it. I use Brown eyes and blond hairs preferably with them.
The two examplars I have have are not standard size but have a height from top head to chin of 22cm plus which is the right adult size for all tall and thick (shoulders width 37cm or more) dolls.I dont know if AF examplars are that large but I suppose so.

JY, AS, JL, AF have nice heads. However they (except AS with their realistic 166 85 M) still produce mainly fantasy (out of real women average at the waist, bust and legs ratios) type sexdolls, forgeting that one part of the buyers like also realistic body ratios.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Like what you see, let us know!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Like what you see, let us know!

The two last picture with the brown face number 17 feature the AF JY 165cm 88 55 86 cup D. I have one examplar of that one that is a doll of very good quality with outstanding private parts placement. My examplar has weight réduction devices on the skeleton (AF has not answered yet to confirm if that is their skeleton or not) she weight only 37kgs when her thicknesses would impose 40 kgs plus.

INFORMATIONS