AF Doll

Do you like HOT blue eyed blondes?

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Do you like HOT blue eyed blondes?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She will be about 5'2", head to heel.
With curves on curves.
Bust*band*waist 101cm*71cm*57cm
Hip 106cm

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Do you like HOT blue eyed blondes?

Post by avante »

Well she looks like a total freak...In the good way :P Totally banging body. Those hips are really the biggest for me which I'd still like; they're like the biggest size before getting phat haha in my mind of course. And it's good to see she at least has a (supposedly...once again, hope someone can provide real numbers) a 57 waist which for me is about minimum. Tits are also for me about the max size before they are really to big for me. So all in all rather perfect doll I reckon. Also really like that fore-last pic which shows how she can kinda fold to the side: nice feature! Only man the weight...probably first I'll be getting a around 40-43kg'ish doll...if I survive that, maybe I'll be back for this one!

P.s. BCD I think it's great you're being transparent about the height not being like their name. I.e. this 163 being 158'ish...at their own site she's just labeled as height 163cm. This is very weird practice right!! So I was just wondering, is that an estimate, and/or do you know from experience/have your supplier check this? does it roughty applies to all AF dolls?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

AF produces really awesome dolls :D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

avante,
As soon as I saw a review, I asked AH how these dolls are measured.
Head to toe, ankles flexed.
My unconventional website will let people know if I know.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS