AF Doll

How to purchase extra heads or different color eyes?

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
gagher7
Active Poster
Active Poster

How to purchase extra heads or different color eyes?

Post by gagher7 »

Hello!

I received my 170cm recently and was wondering if there was a way to buy extra eye colors? The eyes that came with the head are extremely detailed and a very rich shade of blue, I'd love to have that detail in other colors such as brown, green, and even an off color like red!

I also love the make up work and detail on her face! Is there any way to order additional heads of different styles? If not, which other brand heads can I put on her?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: How to purchase extra heads or different color eyes?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Feel free to email me at mrcardmagic@hotmail.com if you would like to discus further.
Just because another brands head will fit on, does not mean it will "Look" good and skin tones could be WAY off.
Congrats on your AF doll!
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS