ufdolls.com

Get A Brand New Ultimate Fantasy Doll For Only $500!

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

By now, hopefully you’ve all seen how beautiful and realistic Pipedream’s new Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are! We are the first mainstream US manufacturer to offer lifelike sex dolls to the masses and you can be confident that you’re purchasing your posable partner from a trusted, well-established, global manufacturer like Pipedream. We’ve explored every angle to ensure that your investment delivers the ultimate pleasure and we’re extremely confident that you’ll be satisfied with your purchase.

All three full-size TPE girls are made from our proprietary blend of Fanta Flesh and feature stainless steel skeletons, posable joints, lifelike fingers and toes, realistic faces and figures, and three welcoming pleasure passages that are sure to please. If you haven’t had a chance to check out the specs of these gorgeous gals, there’s no better time than now to enter our Ultimate First Date sweepstakes for a chance to make one of these posable princesses your very own!

We are running a contest to discover the five most influential Ultimate Fantasy Doll Ambassadors on TDF—and your unique story is going to tell us why we should select you! Here’s how it works:

* Send us a brief email (1000 words or less) detailing why you deserve to receive a brand new Ultimate Fantasy Doll at this deeply discounted rate.

* Tell us what you’ll do prior to her arrival, what you’ll do once she’s delivered, and what your Ultimate First Date consists of once you unbox your dream doll.

* Don’t be shy! We want to hear the most creative, most passionate, and most enthusiastic scenarios of what you would do if you could buy an Ultimate Fantasy Doll for only $500!

* Why do you deserve to be chosen to receive this special discounted rate and what qualities/attributes make you the perfect candidate for this opportunity?

* How will you make your new addition feel special and what will you do to showcase and share your adventures with the rest of TDF?

We will review all submissions and choose the five TDF members who best articulate their Ultimate First Date with their Ultimate Fantasy Doll. The winners will receive the doll of their choice at the discounted rate and we will bestow upon them the official title of “Ultimate Fantasy Doll Ambassador”. We hope that you’ll post pics, memories, and share your daily encounters with the rest of TDF community. We may even use your submission on part of our new Ultimate Fantasy Dolls website! (To be notified when UltimateFantasyDolls.com goes live, please submit your email address here: http://ultimate-fantasy-dolls.launchrock.com)

So what are you waiting for? Simply email ultimatefirstdate@pipedreamproducts.com to qualify for this special opportunity. We’re looking forward to receiving all of your unique stories. Start typing already, these girls can’t wait to go home with you!

xxxman122

Re: Get A Brand New Ultimate Fantasy Doll For Only $500!

Post by xxxman122 »

https://www.pipedreamproducts.com/show_ ... sy%20Dolls
These are it? They got pretty faces. it's very nice you guys put so much details on specs.
Definitely worth a shot if you got $500 and space in your room.

https://www.amazon.com/Pipedream-Ultima ... B07B8VFNC9
Here's my two cents, you guys should work on your Amazon listing page. There are so little pictures about the dolls and no reviews about them on the Amazon page.
Lengthy, honest detailed reviews on Amazon really helps people making their decision on spending $1.4-1.6k and huge advertisement to your brand IMO.

Dolls1970

Post by Dolls1970 »

Sweet!!

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

these usually cost beyond a grand

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

The MSRP for each of the 3 Ultimate Fantasy Dolls is regularly $1995.00 (US). We are including FREE shipping as well to the winners, so you're really getting a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a brand new babe for only $500 (plus tax and processing fees). Start sending us your Ultimate First Date scenarios now to ultimatefirstdate@pipedreamproducts.com to qualify for your very own Ultimate Fantasy Doll!
RD342_BiancaDOLL-PDweb-YellowKneel.jpg
RD342_BiancaDOLL-PDweb-YellowKneel.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 28486 times
RD340_WebUPDATE-5.jpg
RD340_WebUPDATE-5.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 28486 times
RD340_WebUPDATE-4.jpg
RD340_WebUPDATE-4.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 28486 times

Dolls1970

Post by Dolls1970 »

I'd drop the two G's without hesitation if I had it. ;)

MS-09F_Dom_Tropen
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MS-09F_Dom_Tropen »

$500 and free shipping for a new doll? That's a sweet deal; Good luck to everyone who enters!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Send us a brief email (1000 words or less) detailing why you deserve to receive a brand new Ultimate Fantasy Doll at this deeply discounted rate.
I deserve this doll because I like the big pretty titties on this doll very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much!

Before the doll arrives i will look at the factory pictures of the doll before i go to bed every night. After the doll arrives, i will spoon the doll every night. When the doll is delivered i will not wait for the delivery man to leave as i open the box and start humping the doll without bothering to screw on her head.

Red Star

Post by Red Star »

$500,eh!? I hope when the website is up and running I'll believe it when I see it!

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

How long does the contest run for?
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Sounds great, I’ll give it a try :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Ya, I'm hoping my entry was good enough. Being between dolls and not having the funds to pay full price is rough... =/
My Lovelies:

Anon2016

Post by Anon2016 »

Neat!

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

So when does this end? Anyone have any idea?
My Lovelies:

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

Hi Sodium,

Thank you for your submission BTW, it was extremely entertaining and well done! The contest is running until 10/15/18 for now. TDF members, please continue to send in your stories detailing why you should get the chance to own a $500 Ultimate Fantasy Doll! If you've been in the market or considering a full-size, 168cm TPE doll for a while now, you don't want to miss up on this super-rare opportunity to get a brand new one for only $500! Send your stories to ultimatefirstdate@pipedreamproducts.com, and go to http://ultimate-fantasy-dolls.launchrock.com to be notified when the retail site is up and running. Thanks again guys!

INFORMATIONS