www.qita.love

Re: Chance to get free doll/ Recruit photographers

Shenyang Yizhong Fengcai Advertising Co., Ltd Brand QITA doll specializes in the design research and development of the human body and has a very professional design team . In addition to the dolls and sexual products, our company manufactures figures of silica gel , special effects make-up, and sculpture production. Each product prototype is derived from the real human body, and then modified to remove the imperfect details, and strive to maximize the appearance which is closed to the real person. Our products have een well received in the East Asian market.
Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

I would like to through my hat into the ring. Alice would make a wonderful muse.

I think it is great that you are looking to the TDF community for help producing the photos you need to promote your product. Lots of passionate and talented members here.

One great photo can happen by chance. A great series of photos takes a little more effort.
931.jpg
931.jpg (3.8 MiB) Viewed 1144 times
932.jpg
932.jpg (3.69 MiB) Viewed 1144 times
933.jpg
933.jpg (3.98 MiB) Viewed 1144 times
934.jpg
934.jpg (3.91 MiB) Viewed 1144 times
935.jpg
935.jpg (3.69 MiB) Viewed 1144 times
936.jpg
936.jpg (3.84 MiB) Viewed 1144 times
937.jpg
937.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 1144 times
938.jpg
938.jpg (2.93 MiB) Viewed 1144 times
939.jpg
939.jpg (3.7 MiB) Viewed 1144 times
940.jpg
940.jpg (3.93 MiB) Viewed 1144 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

qitadoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by qitadoll »

Metricnut wrote:I would like to through my hat into the ring. Alice would make a wonderful muse.

I think it is great that you are looking to the TDF community for help producing the photos you need to promote your product. Lots of passionate and talented members here.

One great photo can happen by chance. A great series of photos takes a little more effort.
931.jpg
932.jpg
933.jpg
934.jpg
935.jpg
936.jpg
937.jpg
938.jpg
939.jpg
940.jpg
Metricnut
Dear Metricnut
Thanks for your pictures . Really nice picture with black Lace .
Thanks
Rose
Michelle From Qita doll
http://www.qita.love
Email: sales07@qita.love

We are your best choice . Most pretty girl are waiting for you here to take home .

qitadoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by qitadoll »

Dear All fans

After a month, our event has been successfully concluded. First of all, I would like to thank all the friends who participated in the event, such as Silicone man, Fantastic plastic, Maviarab, Sate, Ragnar66. Icewind, Jakelliot100. Dollyman25442. Macpickle, Silicon. Gonestill77, Tracy etc., your pictures are really beautiful and Charming , everyone's photos are very special, thank you for your Sharing, we finally selected the results, have chosen the best to get our free dolls, Of course, there are no award-winning friends who don't need to be disappointed. Keep an eye on our brand and there will be more surprises Event .We will carry out more activities for our fans in the future. Congratulations to our wonderful photos from Panter68, congratulations on winning the event to get a free doll , let all our friends congratulate to him, send flowers and applause, Cheers...
Any more question please feel free to contact me .
Rose will be always with you .

Michelle Rose
Michelle From Qita doll
http://www.qita.love
Email: sales07@qita.love

We are your best choice . Most pretty girl are waiting for you here to take home .

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Re: Chance to get free doll/ Recruit photographers

Post by Cubiko »

Congrats, Panther! These Qita dolls are some lovely looking dolls, can’t wait to see some of them photographed by you :)

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Yeah, congrats Panther! What’s that make now, 20? :razz:

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Good luck for the winner!

Hope to see Qita doll lady parts in winning photographs.

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Congrats panther

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Congrats Panther! :glou: Looking forward to see Alice shine! 8) Think she fits well among your angels of similar or same size, but we´ll off course see Alice in solo first. Don´t envy you on upcoming workloads though. :mrgreen: :)

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats Panther!
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

qitadoll wrote:Dear All fans

After a month, our event has been successfully concluded. First of all, I would like to thank all the friends who participated in the event, such as Silicone man, Fantastic plastic, Maviarab, Sate, Ragnar66. Icewind, Jakelliot100. Dollyman25442. Macpickle, Silicon. Gonestill77, Tracy etc., your pictures are really beautiful and Charming , everyone's photos are very special, thank you for your Sharing, we finally selected the results, have chosen the best to get our free dolls, Of course, there are no award-winning friends who don't need to be disappointed. Keep an eye on our brand and there will be more surprises Event .We will carry out more activities for our fans in the future. Congratulations to our wonderful photos from Panter68, congratulations on winning the event to get a free doll , let all our friends congratulate to him, send flowers and applause, Cheers...
Any more question please feel free to contact me .
Rose will be always with you .

Michelle Rose
Thanks Rose, will not disappoint you.

I hope to do with QITA dolls as I have been doing with my other dolls. Photograph them, answer member questions about the doll and photo requests for members. Since Roynotboy, has the 168 and the Liupiaopiao head and Samurai is getting the same. I will get the 170 cm. Will spend a little extra and get a couple more heads as I am impressed with Roys' photos and Samurai's factory photos of the Liupiaopiao. Will probably get that head, too, but would like to get a couple more to show off their other faces. Thinking of the Juliet and Alice heads. Will be placing order in about 3 to 4 hours. So any input from you all is encouraged. Let me know your thoughts.

I will post my order and individually thank those that commented, later today.

Again, thank you every one.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Juliet is a nice head. Alice reminds me too much of Nicole Kidman.
I like Qingcheng head and the head Meidai from the Audrey Hepburn photoshoot best though. Anyway, I am sure you will impress and surprise the community again.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

dxc wrote:Juliet is a nice head. Alice reminds me too much of Nicole Kidman.
I like Qingcheng head and the head Meidai from the Audrey Hepburn photoshoot best though. Anyway, I am sure you will impress and surprise the community again.
Hey dxc, the Qingsheng is a very realistic detailed face like my Bianca UF doll. But like with Bianca, she presents me with more serious looking face than a sexy sensual face. She would be in my Ayumi, Bianca category as the Badass Femme Fatal chick.

Meidai, is a bit too classy, looking for good all around face. One more look before I finalize.

Thanks for the input, dxc. Are you enjoy your time with your AS 161, Viviana?

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

If I´d got the choice I´d go with Jieyou (that somewhat longish face and face expression asks for making her a proud, warrior style gal), Liupiaopiao (has bits of a Kill Bill attittude), Yiyoulan (versatile and contemporary 18+ teen), Bella (beautiful GND), Liuqian (bits of a lascivious, "knows what she wants" type) and Tracy (would make her a gorgeous looking AA with darker skin color). Hard choices, but lots to choose from! Good luck and have fun Panther! :glou:
Attachments
QitaGals.jpg
QitaGals.jpg (442.83 KiB) Viewed 1006 times

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Congratulations Panther I am sure you will provide lots of sexy & seductive poses for us all to enjoy Image.

Must be getting a little crowded in there now... :mrgreen:

Good health to you Sir :thumbs_up:

Samurai..

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Samurai wrote:Congratulations Panther I am sure you will provide lots of sexy & seductive poses for us all to enjoy Image.

Must be getting a little crowded in there now... :mrgreen:

Good health to you Sir :thumbs_up:

Samurai..
Thanks Samurai,

We seem to have the same taste in dolls as we have kinda paralleled each other since our Irontech Ayumi days a year ago. The weather has been very unusual this year. Rain, today usually would never happen this late in May. Not many convertible days so far. Hoping to see some lovely photos of your Qita doll. Looks like Qita got three of the notable non professional doll photographers, lets see what we can do. There faces are meant to be photographed outdoors.

:glou:

INFORMATIONS