www.qita.love

Great, I'm waiting for my 170 Qita

Shenyang Yizhong Fengcai Advertising Co., Ltd Brand QITA doll specializes in the design research and development of the human body and has a very professional design team . In addition to the dolls and sexual products, our company manufactures figures of silica gel , special effects make-up, and sculpture production. Each product prototype is derived from the real human body, and then modified to remove the imperfect details, and strive to maximize the appearance which is closed to the real person. Our products have een well received in the East Asian market.
Doll_Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Great, I'm waiting for my 170 Qita

Post by Doll_Genie »

Hi Everyone,

I would like to share my joy of completing my order with Qitadoll, for a lovely Qita 170cm doll during their promotion period.
Let the waiting begin(Lol)!! :glou:

Here's what my ordered options look like:

-- 2 Heads (Qingcheng + Liuqian) 170cm body with improved vagina sculpt
-- Standing feet
-- Black nails for fingers and toes (I wanted a bit of a chic rebelliousness to her style, hope it turns out well!)
-- Natural skin tone
-- Hollow breasts
-- Normal tightness to joints
-- Fixed orifice
Head of Liuqian
Head of Liuqian
Qita_Liuqian.png (213.18 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
Head of Qingcheng
Head of Qingcheng
Qita_Qingcheng.png (481.66 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
Needless to say, I am especially looking forward to the superb quality of makeup work of the Qita artists on the doll's face and body :P
I am also sold on the fine figure of their 170cm body, plus I do have a slight preference for taller dolls (thinking that they would tend to give a stronger, and thus more realistic presence for their owners)

I'd also like to thank Michelle Rose for her most helpful and patient advise, though I must have written quite a few lengthy emails including a lot of details. Thanks! :multi: :multi:

I do like some of their other heads as well, so actually had been spending quite a bit of time deciding on which to go for. Good thing they're having the extra head promotion, so I'd urge anyone else interested in a Qita consider this great offer too :)

Well hope everything works out smoothly, and I'll try and give a review on the new doll once I receive her.
(ohhhh I'm excited)

With love,
Doll Genie
Ownership:

Qitadoll 170
JY doll 161
Angel Diary 165 Full silicone

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Great, I'm waiting for my 170 Qita

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Very nice, congrats looking forward to seeing her :)

Doll_Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll_Genie »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:Very nice, congrats looking forward to seeing her :)
Hi and thanks, Pip-Doll88! Sure, I'll be talking more about the doll when I receive her(says between 5-7 days for production lead time), so stay tuned. Really glad I went for it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ownership:

Qitadoll 170
JY doll 161

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Congrats

Doll_Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll_Genie »

Thanks! @Roynotboy, your lovely 168s helped me decide on getting Qita too, to be honest :angel:

Well, I have received the factory pics of my darlings, have a look 0X :
Head 1.jpg
Head 1.jpg (118.84 KiB) Viewed 2065 times
Now one of the things I like about this body sculpt (among others) is that the nipples are placed in a more realistic, relaxed position. Some slight gradation to the areola were added, nothing too great, but there. I am particularly into the calm serene mood of this Qingcheng head, so it works for me.
Head 2.jpg
Head 2.jpg (85.53 KiB) Viewed 2065 times
Next up is the Liuqian head, which is sweet looking. However, I do think the one from the image pictures of this head were actually edited quite a lot to achieve that much more realistic end result of it. This one has the makeup basically all in place, but lacks the vital charm factor that is apparently only visible from the website pics. Well, huh huh to that I guess :drinking:
The Qingcheng head would exude a much higher degree of authenticity to the reference pics, features-wise, though again would still lack some of the softness from those.

I'll look forward to see what poses and pictures I can come up with when she's delivered to me. Cheers for now :P

A big thank you to Rose from Qita, who helped much to clear things up for me about certain qualms I had. Nice, I've a good feeling I'll have more positive things to say about the doll and the whole Qita buying experience.

-Doll_Genie
Ownership:

Qitadoll 170
JY doll 161

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Congrats!
Thank you for supporting Rose and QITA.
Your doll looks very beautiful
Jeff

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Doll_Genie wrote:Thanks! @Roynotboy, your lovely 168s helped me decide on getting Qita too, to be honest :angel:

Well, I have received the factory pics of my darlings, have a look 0X :
Head 1.jpg
Now one of the things I like about this body sculpt (among others) is that the nipples are placed in a more realistic, relaxed position. Some slight gradation to the areola were added, nothing too great, but there. I am particularly into the calm serene mood of this Qingcheng head, so it works for me.
Head 2.jpg
Next up is the Liuqian head, which is sweet looking. However, I do think the one from the image pictures of this head were actually edited quite a lot to achieve that much more realistic end result of it. This one has the makeup basically all in place, but lacks the vital charm factor that is apparently only visible from the website pics. Well, huh huh to that I guess :drinking:
The Qingcheng head would exude a much higher degree of authenticity to the reference pics, features-wise, though again would still lack some of the softness from those.

I'll look forward to see what poses and pictures I can come up with when she's delivered to me. Cheers for now :P

A big thank you to Rose from Qita, who helped much to clear things up for me about certain qualms I had. Nice, I've a good feeling I'll have more positive things to say about the doll and the whole Qita buying experience.

-Doll_Genie
These heads are beautiful. Especially the first

Doll_Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll_Genie »

Boy am I starting to lose my patience; even though my doll was completed more than a week ago with factory pictures, delayed replies and communication from Rose turns out more challenging and time-consuming than expected :cry:

Confirmation pictures requested were either left out, or adjustments to makeup misunderstood multiple times.. gosh, days just passed like that.

Hope things can look up soon, the efficiency standard is really not there with this sales representative. *Sigh*
Ownership:

Qitadoll 170
JY doll 161

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Doll_Genie wrote:Boy am I starting to lose my patience; even though my doll was completed more than a week ago with factory pictures, delayed replies and communication from Rose turns out more challenging and time-consuming than expected :cry:

Confirmation pictures requested were either left out, or adjustments to makeup misunderstood multiple times.. gosh, days just passed like that.

Hope things can look up soon, the efficiency standard is really not there with this sales representative. *Sigh*
Hopefully they communicate better going forward

Doll_Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll_Genie »

Finally, the doll is ready to be shipped to me. Hope she will be well packed and arrive in good shape :)

Now I gotta start thinking of a good name for the 2 body-sharing girls..
Ownership:

Qitadoll 170
JY doll 161

INFORMATIONS